Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Bros and sis, have been browsing this thread for a long time and finally got my account to join in the fun.

I an one of the earlybirds, got a good ballot number and booked on the same launch evening, not first timer, lucky.

Where else can one find a seaside ec nowadays, longkangs canals not considered. I say fella watercolurians all got a solid deal. Likewise for the sea esta, ripple bay and seastrand bros n sis.

On the other thread where there was an interesting discussion on devaluing, candidly and no punt intended, let's try not to differentiate here, and if one can't resist the temptation, there is this simple fact: a lot of pc folks I know can do really better in managing their finance with a lesser leverage on a hdb, likewise, some ec buyers I know can really do as well on a landed with spare.

Welcome welcome. We just bought it in May tis year.
    Let's enjoy this nice tranquil environment with the 5 projects, one of the main reason I have decided to shift here, the sold environment. Btw, I am coming from a place where everyone is rushing in

Peace fellas
    Welcome welcome. We just bought it May tis year.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Confirmed all 3 bedder sold only left 8 units of 2 bedder. Already ask our agent feedback to developer to orangize gathering before show flat tear down.Call for all WC buyer for this feedback.
    WC left 6 units two bedder. . . Selling fast.

WC left 6 units two bedder. . . Selling fast.
    Good news. Is it the seastrand facing or horizon stack that is left? Full house soon, I think ripple bay and seastrand also doing very well.

left 4 units today

Quote Originally Posted by krism7
    left 4 units today

Default WC Balance Units as at 26 May 2013

Latest Update..... WC balance with below 4 units of two bedder.

#10-04
    #07-23
    #08-23
    #10-23

Latest Update..... WC balance with below 4 units of two bedder.

#10-04
    #07-23
    #08-23
    #10-23
    Wondering if developer giving huge discount for recent sales.

My agent did not give me anything - fixed price for the chart. Some more I did my study, on the spot gave cheque. It's like taking his 2 hrs of time only.
    Ura website shows no many transactions with > 770 Psf for 3 rm compact.

Any of ur agent gave discounts? I think nx time must bargain hard hard guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016

My agent did not give me anything - fixed price for the chart. Some more I did my study, on the spot gave cheque. It's like taking his 2 hrs of time only.

Wang, they will not give discount as they knew that it will sell at the end of the day. I was told that developer will raise the price instead of lower it. The price which we bought now and those bought during launch time already so much difference. Last few weeks fast selling must thanks to the Minister hinting on the changes to EC scheme. Developer will laugh all the way to the bank......

Wang, they will not give discount as they knew that it will sell at the end of the day. I was told that developer will raise the price instead of lower it. The price which we bought now and those bought during launch time already so much difference. Last few weeks fast selling must thanks to the Minister hinting on the changes to EC scheme. Developer will laugh all the way to the bank......
    And once they catch the fish they do not give bait .
    My agent din bother to reply my SMS when I asked him to feedback to developer to arrange gathering before show flat close

Or it's just my agent ?

And once they catch the fish they do not give bait .
    My agent din bother to reply my SMS when I asked him to feedback to developer to arrange gathering before show flat close

Or it's just my agent ?

I did feedback on this as well and she reply will bring up to her IC, but will this request reach the developer no one know. My agent is OK whenever i we have any enquiry on the WC she will reply even in the night. Our is OK quite responsive and helpful.

I did feedback on this as well and she reply will bring up to her IC, but will this request reach the developer no one know. My agent is OK whenever i we have any enquiry on the WC she will reply even in the night. Our is OK quite responsive and helpful.
    Watercolorians, lets all feedback. If they cannot accormodate this small gathering, then don't expect the developer to care anything after TOP...or fix the defect for you fast enough.

Watercolorians, lets all feedback. If they cannot accormodate this small gathering, then don't expect the developer to care anything after TOP...or fix the defect for you fast enough.
    Wang, calling for supporter here are very limited and we should try calling from FB.

770 for 3 room compact is quite steep. Even pool units facing units at decent floors aren't they high during launch. Is this the recent prices? If yes then I am quite sure it's a price increase vs launch.

For those wanting to contact developer, try this email. [email protected] I will previously written to them and was replied by a lady named Catherine.
    You will never walk alone.

770 for 3 room compact is quite steep. Even pool units facing units at decent floors aren't they high during launch. Is this the recent prices? If yes then I am quite sure it's a price increase vs launch.

For those wanting to contact developer, try this email. [email protected] I will previously written to them and was replied by a lady named Catherine.
    I bought in mar 2013. That is the price for my unit. So the early birds already making money on paper....

I bought in mar 2013. That is the price for my unit. So the early birds already making money on paper....
    Bro, is yours the dual balcony one (level 7 and beyond)?

End of the day we all get the same good place, me buying to stay hence not overly concerned abt the paper gains .

Bro, is yours the dual balcony one (level 7 and beyond)?

End of the day we all get the same good place, me buying to stay hence not overly concerned abt the paper gains .
    Yes dual balcony at high floor but facing sea horizon and sea esta.
    No pool view.

Choose this near children playground and comfortable distance to road- pardon me if u hear me shouting "ah boy, home for dinner". LOL...

Bro,
    Called my agent again today and she promised to highlight our request for the gathering to the developer. Hope to get a favourable answer.

cheers1:

Quote Originally Posted by Zaini635
    Bro,
    Called my agent again today and she promised to highlight our request for the gathering to the developer. Hope to get a favourable answer.

cheers1:
    I tot its good idea to get our neighbors to know each other . Developer can get a few renovation contractors, CCTV providers, invisible grill suppliers to set up some booths there . Even better

Then have a lucky draw for iPad mini or galaxy s4.... Yay!

I tot its good idea to get our neighbors to know each other . Developer can get a few renovation contractors, CCTV providers, invisible grill suppliers to set up some booths there . Even better

Then have a lucky draw for iPad mini or galaxy s4.... Yay!
    agree, my main concern is on the invisible grill. for sure i will install, whether they approve or not

agree, my main concern is on the invisible grill. for sure i will install, whether they approve or not
    I have 2 boys at home. Yes safety is something I would not compromise. Lets join force to approach developer, or we can buy together to get better deal

I am concern on the open concept kitchen where the washing machine is located for our lay out. If the developer does not allow to install windonw in the kitchen then must find some way to prevent getting wet when rain cats and dogs. Anyone have any solution to this? Thank you

I am concern on the open concept kitchen where the washing machine is located for our lay out. If the developer does not allow to install windonw in the kitchen then must find some way to prevent getting wet when rain cats and dogs. Anyone have any solution to this? Thank you
    I don't think they will stop us to install as it is not external facing?
    But if you install window there where are you going to hang ur laundry ?

Are we all installing drier? Not forgetting its even more diff to dry when so close to the sea.

I don't think they will stop us to install as it is not external facing?
    But if you install window there where are you going to hang ur laundry ?

Are we all installing drier? Not forgetting its even more diff to dry when so close to the sea.
    If they allow i intend to install casement window for raining purpose as for hanging laundry have to find way as they are unlike HDB. Mayber have to consider airing at the balcony after using dryer.

If they allow i intend to install casement window for raining purpose as for hanging laundry have to find way as they are unlike HDB. Mayber have to consider airing at the balcony after using dryer.
    few options. HDB bamboo is definitely too long and cannot be extended out

there are those semi mechanized racks that is fixed on the roof, but then becos of the small width of the area, can't hang much also, maybe just small towels or our SAF singlets etc.

Big pieces, are usually done at the balcony using rack, or dryer.

Agree on the open-ness of the washing machine. Not sure if casement window is allowed, since its considered facade. but its definitely a point of discussion.

anyway - upon TOP, all residents will be given a handbook with all the can-do, cannot-do clearly listed with the recommended vendors too if MA decides and approves stuff like casement windows for kitchen, and invisible grill for balconies/windows etc.

For balconies for sure the grill is required, for the windows, if it has auto lock features, whereby the window can only slide for X CM, about 5 inches gap per side max, i am fine with that also; I've seen some condos with this.

few options. HDB bamboo is definitely too long and cannot be extended out

there are those semi mechanized racks that is fixed on the roof, but then becos of the small width of the area, can't hang much also, maybe just small towels or our SAF singlets etc.

Big pieces, are usually done at the balcony using rack, or dryer.

Agree on the open-ness of the washing machine. Not sure if casement window is allowed, since its considered facade. but its definitely a point of discussion.

anyway - upon TOP, all residents will be given a handbook with all the can-do, cannot-do clearly listed with the recommended vendors too if MA decides and approves stuff like casement windows for kitchen, and invisible grill for balconies/windows etc.

For balconies for sure the grill is required, for the windows, if it has auto lock features, whereby the window can only slide for X CM, about 5 inches gap per side max, i am fine with that also; I've seen some condos with this.
    Thanks for sharing bro, ya all have to wait till it TOP. Hope that 3rd quater of 2014 will be ready. Can't wait for it....let pray hard for good weather and the process can speed up. Cheer to all Watercolorians....

Thanks for sharing bro, ya all have to wait till it TOP. Hope that 3rd quater of 2014 will be ready. Can't wait for it....let pray hard for good weather and the process can speed up. Cheer to all Watercolorians....
    the official TOP stated in my caveat is june 2015. Usually TOP can happen 1/2 year earlier. My wish is to do 2015 CNY at the new place. If we can do XMAS 2014 even better;

Going by the way the progress is going, i am quietly optimistic.

On a side note, when are u guys going to start marketing your HDB? ...

the official TOP stated in my caveat is june 2015. Usually TOP can happen 1/2 year earlier. My wish is to do 2015 CNY at the new place. If we can do XMAS 2014 even better;

Ya if we can do Xmas there will be great. When to start marketing our HDB will depend on the progress of the construction as we are allow to sell within 6 months from TOP, however we wish to start marketing 2-3 month before TOP as the whole process on average take about 4 months. All needs to share informations here the progress to have the latest update to plan for selling.

Cool

Hi Bro,
    I already sold my 5 rooms flat in Tampines in Dec 12 before purchasing WC. Got quiet a good profit from the sale.

Hi Bro,
    I already sold my 5 rooms flat in Tampines in Dec 12 before purchasing WC. Got quiet a good profit from the sale.
    Good for you bro, hope my will sell well also. To sell now provided you have a place to stay or you want to rent if not.....have to wait.

Hi Bro,
    Congrats bro. Tamp sure fetch solid price. Can't sell now man, no place to stay. Let's all hope for Xmas 2014.

One side note, I noticed the walls are going to be brick walls? Reason being I only see concrete structure now while the walls are all lobangs. Some other projects I have seen are concrete walls. Any construction industry gurus here can share the difference?