Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Only 4 units left
    That mean 99 percent sold
    Yes is 99% sold, go FB and see agents is having appreciation night at showflat before it close.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Visit the FB page, more construction progress pics today. Nice progress.

I like the spacious landscape and healthy gaps in between the units and blocks.
    The progress of the construction looks promising. Kudus our members who uploaded the photos in the FB.

Yes, thanks to our bro n sis that set up the FB page ... watercolours at Pasir ris link.

Our Watercolours landscape was indeed nice and spacious.it will take all of us who lives here to upkeep it properly to retain it's charm and value.
    Our children will grow up in good enviroment, our retiree will have peace and all of us will be healthy and happy.

On the other hand.Each of the development at Big Four has its own charm and together our neighbourhood will be a good home for all.

As is you are embracing your neighbourhood, just opposite your EC are HDB blocks. i think you are forgetting to include them as part of your neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    As is you are embracing your neighbourhood, just opposite your EC are HDB blocks. i think you are forgetting to include them as part of your neighbourhood.
    Thanks for the reminder, of cause they are part of our neighbouhood
    But how big do u want the net to be
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Thanks for the reminder, of cause they are part of our neighbouhood
    But how big do u want the net to be
    the only one casting the net is yourself, if, you haven't noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    the only one casting the net is yourself, if, you haven't noticed.
    Hamachi bought a dual view (both pool and sea view ) unit which is only one of the rare units in the PC (as against EC) development. His unit will appreciate a lot more than anyone else nearby ( if the word neighborhood will de appreciate the value).

Lets all not forget that for all threads here for all east developments. Must remember remember, remembe rememb remem reme rem re r echo echo echo echo............

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Hamachi bought a dual view (both pool and sea view ) unit which is only one of the rare units in the PC (as against EC) development. His unit will appreciate a lot more than anyone else nearby ( if the word neighborhood will de appreciate the value).

Lets all not forget that for all threads here for all east developments. Must remember remember, remembe rememb remem reme rem re r echo echo echo echo............

Now I remember, that so call express stream student.... ...KNS
    What ia a good house?

Now I remember, that so call express stream student.... ...KNS
    I agree with the bro posted earlier abt big 4 or 5. I am here to stay. It's more abt the ppl staying in. So I really don't want ppl doubting our evil intension of "攀龙附凤"。

I love the house I bought, I bought the hse I love. Guess that's abt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    I agree with the bro posted earlier abt big 4 or 5. I am here to stay. It's more abt the ppl staying in. So I really don't want ppl doubting our evil intension of "攀龙附凤"。

I love the house I bought, I bought the hse I love. Guess that's abt it.
    Bro - we shouldn't be talking about "攀龙附凤" in the 1st place. JLB with 2 EC (Horizon and Watercolours) is free information and everyone should know from day 1. People should have done their homework and know our EC and even HDB are within walking distance.

My advice to one is not to jump into the pool if u can't take the heat. Moreover, Watercolours is launched earlier than the named express stream project isn't it? Surely everyone has a choice. If one feels devalued, by all means dun come and "kiu sio".

Talking about neighbourhood, there are definitely nicer wants to embrace, D7/8/9...you only got >2000 psf and GCB there to embrace all you want. Want to smell beach sand and sea salt? The eastern coast line is definitely better. The western sea line with sentosa view is also an option. Why come here and join in the crowd then? As i said "mai lai kiu sio"

With all due respect to our more sounded minds from our neighbouring projects, dun take my comments too seriously. Life is too short for such nonsense. I am just an old naggy uncle enjoying my kopi-O and zaobao early morning......and yes. I grew up in a 3 room HDB in one of the oldest housing estates in Singapore, and i think i have embraced almost everything in Singapore
    You will never walk alone.

Bro - we shouldn't be talking about "攀龙附凤" in the 1st place. JLB with 2 EC (Horizon and Watercolours) is free information and everyone should know from day 1. People should have done their homework and know our EC and even HDB are within walking distance.

My advice to one is not to jump into the pool if u can't take the heat. Moreover, Watercolours is launched earlier than the named express stream project isn't it? Surely everyone has a choice. If one feels devalued, by all means dun come and "kiu sio".

Talking about neighbourhood, there are definitely nicer wants to embrace, D7/8/9...you only got >2000 psf and GCB there to embrace all you want. Want to smell beach sand and sea salt? The eastern coast line is definitely better. The western sea line with sentosa view is also an option. Why come here and join in the crowd then? As i said "mai lai kiu sio"

With all due respect to our more sounded minds from our neighbouring projects, dun take my comments too seriously. Life is too short for such nonsense. I am just an old naggy uncle enjoying my kopi-O and zaobao early morning......and yes. I grew up in a 3 room HDB in one of the oldest housing estates in Singapore, and i think i have embraced almost everything in Singapore
    I cannot agree more, must say I am not the one who started the talk on 攀龙附凤though - I just translated into Chinese only .

I shall just continue to love my own home. They can talk whatever they want to talk.

Oh, just Read again liao, So you were the one who said big 4 or 5 does not matter at the other thread. That's the one I mentioned in my post that I agree also.

Great...

Hi all bros here, anyone can share with me how long does your application been approved by HDB? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Hi all bros here, anyone can share with me how long does your application been approved by HDB? Thank you
    Hi Bro,
    Mine took about 1.5 month for the application to be approved by HDB.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaini635
    Hi Bro,
    Mine took about 1.5 month for the application to be approved by HDB.

Hi Bro, thank you for your advice. I still at this state. Sian. .

Took about close to two months for me. Have to submit additional documents that HDB requested. Eventually still got approved.

Took about close to two months for me. Have to submit additional documents that HDB requested. Eventually still got approved.
    Thanks bro, wow getting longer waiting time. Hope my wouldn't be that long.

Thanks bro, wow getting longer waiting time. Hope my wouldn't be that long.

Me more than 3 months
    What ia a good house?

Me more than 3 months
    O No. . One after another getting longer.

BTW.....showroom closed. Yesterday was the last day.
    From now on, see real building
    What ia a good house?

O No. . One after another getting longer.
    No worries lah. Recent surge in sales means more paperwork for developer hdb is.

No worries lah. Recent surge in sales means more paperwork for developer hdb is.
    Ya la dun care la. . Just wait for the update from agent. Thank you all bros for the sharing.

BTW.....showroom closed. Yesterday was the last day.
    From now on, see real building
    Time really flies. I was one of the earliest to set foot there, in fact while they were still finishing up my agent already brought me there to see. Then it's still empty grass, including seastrand site. Now already can see heavy construction.

Hopefully can see next year Xmas BBQ and Christmas Trees at our new home

Time really flies. I was one of the earliest to set foot there, in fact while they were still finishing up my agent already brought me there to see. Then it's still empty grass, including seastrand site. Now already can see heavy construction.

Hopefully can see next year Xmas BBQ and Christmas Trees at our new home

Yes, hope to move in soon

Was thinking if we can use Belysa as a benchmark. It was launch one year ahead of us.
    What ia a good house?

Yes, hope to move in soon

Was thinking if we can use Belysa as a benchmark. It was launch one year ahead of us.
    1 Year is almost an impossible. Half year early is likely to be the dateline. I bought Blk 27 unit in Dec. Now still only 3rd storey.... slowest in the whole estate??? Sianz.

Quote Originally Posted by ken3147
    1 Year is almost an impossible. Half year early is likely to be the dateline. I bought Blk 27 unit in Dec. Now still only 3rd storey.... slowest in the whole estate??? Sianz.
    Bro, dont worry all will be ready at the same time for all of us. Let us pray hard for good weather and welcome our home sweet home.

Blk 21 also very slow...

Quote Originally Posted by krism7
    Blk 21 also very slow...
    ya... my is also Blk 21....

ya... my is also Blk 21....
    I think Blk 21 and 27 brother and sister never pay enough money right???
    Will TOP be staggered based on current progress? Anyone knows?

I think Blk 21 and 27 brother and sister never pay enough money right???
    Will TOP be staggered based on current progress? Anyone knows?
    this is usually the case, blocks will TOP on a staggered manner. This is to better manage the defects checking and rectification process. the developer do not want to have all 1 shot coming in.... please correct me if i am wrong...

this is usually the case, blocks will TOP on a staggered manner. This is to better manage the defects checking and rectification process. the developer do not want to have all 1 shot coming in.... please correct me if i am wrong...
    Hi Bro u r right that they will release by staggered and I have check with my agent.