Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 61116212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by jesdreamz
    wow.. that last line is really power! "below $1000psf"!!
    Anyway, my sister went to downtown east yesterday and there were sea horizon agents around marketing the project and they told her the estimated price is $800-850 psf.
    This price is possible for this project and if this is the price for SH...... can't imagine the price for Waterwood EC. Will this set a base record for EC after SH.
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    This price is possible for this project and if this is the price for SH...... can't imagine the price for Waterwood EC. Will this set a base record for EC after SH.

Let's keep our fingers cross
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Beautiful sunset today

What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Bro, I think otherwise, if one is in for water view and anemeties, I think SH will be a much better location. Water view alone, next closest fight EC will be heron bay.

Between SH and WW, both are equally ulu. No mrt. SH has a beach within walking distance, WW has a waterway, and across the bridge is corny island, though one can jog and have nice stroll along the waterway, and nice nature along the mangrove, it doesn't have a beach and stuff like BBQ, big fields to play games etc. SH also have the advantage of being located in the big 5 private enclave, and also those low rise condo and landed nearer to the beach.

Anemeties wise, SH has DTE, right across the road, WW, nearest is the small and packed punggol plaza, yes, it's near eateries like popype, uncle leong seafood and a KFC drive thru at the driving range nearby. Though one whom live in that area will know that the anemeties, shops, kopidiam etc are near breaking points. I do not think enough is done in this area in punggol. There is simply too many BTO and too fast. And the density of people. Good luck too when the highly anticipated watertown TOP. One word - CROWDED. join in if you love crowds.

Another subtle point is WW is near the TPE and a little known fact that no agent will say (same case as heron bay) is that it runs parallel to the paya lebar air base runway, so u can have quick views of fighter jets taking off and landing, of cos the nice sound too.

I am not surprise at SH at 800-850, but I doubt WW can be prized that high, not forgetting its right beside flo, which is not sold out yet. Also further down the road there is riversound, riversails. All are PC at near price ranges.

Just my two cents worth as I am quite familiar with this area.
    Last edited by Anfield; 22-07-13 at 21:51.
    You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Bro, I think otherwise, if one is in for water view and anemeties, I think SH will be a much better location. Water view alone, next closest fight EC will be heron bay.

Between SH and WW, both are equally ulu. No mrt. SH has a beach within walking distance, WW has a waterway, and across the bridge is corny island, though one can jog and have nice stroll along the waterway, and nice nature along the mangrove, it doesn't have a beach and stuff like BBQ, big fields to play games etc. SH also have the advantage of being located in the big 5 private enclave, and also those low rise condo and landed nearer to the beach.

Anemeties wise, SH has DTE, right across the road, WW, nearest is the small and packed punggol plaza, yes, it's near eateries like popype, uncle leong seafood and a KFC drive thru at the driving range nearby.

Another subtle point is WW is near the TPE and a little known fact that no agent will say (same case as heron bay) is that it runs parallel to the paya lebar air base runway, so u can have quick views of fighter jets taking off and landing, of cos the nice sound too.

I am not surprise at SH at 800-850, but I doubt WW can be prized that high, not forgetting its right beside flo, which is not sold out yet. Also further down the road there is riversound, riversails. All are PC at hear price ranges.

Just my two cents worth as I am quite familiar with this area.
    Bro thank you for the details comparison and let us wait for this two projects price. when WC can TOP ??????? My neck is getting longer everyday.
    Good Day !!!

Dear all bro/sis of Watercolours

Doing a poll of possible meet up this Friday or Saturday.
    Please see Big Four thread for detail.
    What ia a good house?

Hi, guys/gals
    I'm a owner of colourwaters too ^.^v

Quote Originally Posted by Good house

Sorry Good House bro, I am only an aunty leh ... scared to attend cos I read the Big Four thread from starting till the end. People will do this to me not? So, I low profile kah hoh.

I think courtesy wise, I just let you know I will not be attending. There will be many other chances for all of us to meet up when time is right.

Those who have contributed the updates for our new dream homes deserve a thumb up.

And yes, my family don't own a car, so whoever is interested to pay for my parking lot, please keep me in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorfully
    Hi, guys/gals
    Hi Welcome welcome to ths warm n friendly thread.
    Good Day !!!

Dear watercorians, I will give it a miss for the gathering this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TPT
    Sorry Good House bro, I am only an aunty leh ... scared to attend cos I read the Big Four thread from starting till the end. People will do this to me not? So, I low profile kah hoh.

I think courtesy wise, I just let you know I will not be attending. There will be many other chances for all of us to meet up when time is right.

Those who have contributed the updates for our new dream homes deserve a thumb up.

And yes, my family don't own a car, so whoever is interested to pay for my parking lot, please keep me in mind.
    Bro Anfield has 2 cars. Probably he will be interested.
    Bro Anfield, quickly reserve hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Bro Anfield has 2 cars. Probably he will be interested.
    Bro Anfield, quickly reserve hahaha.
    being a typical singaporean, i will try to go the MA path first to see if can get FOC allotment

bro goodhouse, apologies i can't make it this weekend too. in fact i long time never pop by liao....maybe too pampered by solid sis FB update....

weekend is usually very tough for me lah...children's day....

Bumped up. Aunty Colourfully please add on....dun worry.. i am Uncle Anfield also ......

Krism - Blk 21 (3rm compact)
    Anfield – Blk 23 (3rm compact)
    MatinHo - Blk 23 (3rm compact high floor)
    dragon12 - BLK 23 (3rm compact)
    Zaini635 - Blk 25 (3rm std)
    Ken3147 - Blk 27 (3rm compact)
    Watercoloursbencheow33 - Blk 29 (2rm mid high floor)
    TPT - Blk 29 (3rm std)
    Wang – Blk 31 (3rm compact)
    Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm dk)
    Childjazz - Blk 31 (3rm dk)
    AKTLC - Blk 33 (3rm dk)
    Jesdreamz – Blk 35 (3rm compact)
    Good house - Blk 35 (3rm dk)

Total count : 15

Bumped up. Aunty Colourfully please add on....dun worry.. i am Uncle Anfield also ......

TPT - Blk 29 (3rm std)
    Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm dk)
    AKTLC - Blk 33 (3rm dk)

Bro, how can you left me out.......
    Good Day !!!

walau this morning sotong , paisei Bro Jeff
    also paisei to Bro/Sis Colourfully. Aunty was actually TPT...paisei to everyone...

here is the updated list. Bro/Sis Colourfully - you may want to add on to our neighbour list

Jeffkoh - Blk 21 (2rm mid floor)
    TPT - Blk 29 (3rm std)
    Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm dk)
    AKTLC - Blk 33 (3rm dk)

walau this morning sotong , paisei Bro Jeff
    also paisei to Bro/Sis Colourfully. Aunty was actually TPT...paisei to everyone...

here is the updated list. Bro/Sis Colourfully - you may want to add on to our neighbour list

Jeffkoh - Blk 21 (2rm mid floor)
    TPT - Blk 29 (3rm std)
    Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm dk)
    AKTLC - Blk 33 (3rm dk)

hahaha... is ok la bro. No worries.
    Good Day !!!

Hi, guys/gals

Welcome to our friendly Watercolours family
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by TPT

Bicycle can park free

Understand on that bashing part......hahaha.
    I must also apologise to all that I may have jump the gun abit fast.
    The show room makan is a commercial event and by RSVP.
    So also not right for everyone to suddenly appear in flashmob style.hahaha

Let us plan for another meet up opportunity
    What ia a good house?

being a typical singaporean, i will try to go the MA path first to see if can get FOC allotment

bro goodhouse, apologies i can't make it this weekend too. in fact i long time never pop by liao....maybe too pampered by solid sis FB update....

weekend is usually very tough for me lah...children's day....

Understandable

I also take less photo now, FB sis did a wonderful job for our community
    But I will continue to put up some photo here once awhile. FB sis will need her family time too right
    What ia a good house?

Smile

Understandable

I also take less photo now, FB sis did a wonderful job for our community
    But I will continue to put up some photo here once awhile. FB sis will need her family time too right
    Hope to see the first dual balcony at blk 31 this weekend

Hope to see the first dual balcony at blk 31 this weekend

Roger, roger, received loud and clear...strength 5
    What ia a good house?

Roger, roger, received loud and clear...strength 5
    Hope to see some photo standing in front of stack 25 Twd the jlb direction. Loud and clear ? Wahahaha

Hope to see some photo standing in front of stack 25 Twd the jlb direction. Loud and clear ? Wahahaha

SIR...YES SIR .hahaha
    What ia a good house?

Thro this channel get to knows more info ard this site. Really thanks to many of you here. But a bit disappointed that SH the layout against WC. Especially SH drop off point will be facing directly towards my unit 😖. We like the 3standard layout of WC, but when we get to know this WC, the units that we wants were sold out😱 because of the good pricing we had chosen the other size unit, 3 compact. But now SH site plan facing especially their entrance plaza, was a nightmare to me 😭. Pasir Ris is most resort-like residential estate, that why we decided to move from west to east, in spite of the west sun facing, layout of WC, unfamiliar of Pasir Ris, staying far from parents and friends. Sorry, got a bit emotion of leaving parents and friends from west. Anyway, many thanks to neighbours here to update WC!

Thro this channel get to knows more info ard this site. Really thanks to many of you here. But a bit disappointed that SH the layout against WC. Especially SH drop off point will be facing directly towards my unit 😖. We like the 3standard layout of WC, but when we get to know this WC, the units that we wants were sold out😱 because of the good pricing we had chosen the other size unit, 3 compact. But now SH site plan facing especially their entrance plaza, was a nightmare to me 😭. Pasir Ris is most resort-like residential estate, that why we decided to move from west to east, in spite of the west sun facing, layout of WC, unfamiliar of Pasir Ris, staying far from parents and friends. Sorry, got a bit emotion of leaving parents and friends from west. Anyway, many thanks to neighbours here to update WC!
    I don't think you should worry about the SH drop off. There is quite some space for your block to the road then to the SH entrance. My unit face sea esta drop off but I felt ok so my son can watch cars passing by - he just loves cars and garbage trucks collecting trash hahahah..

Chill chill.. dont worry you are not the only one. I have been staying all the while in the west too. From west coast to cck to jurong now suddenly to east and pasir ris somemore. haha. With very good neighbours around us, we will definitely feel at home to be staying at Watercolours! (:

Quote Originally Posted by Matinho
    Chill chill.. dont worry you are not the only one. I have been staying all the while in the west too. From west coast to cck to jurong now suddenly to east and pasir ris somemore. haha. With very good neighbours around us, we will definitely feel at home to be staying at Watercolours! (:
    same here..... i used to stay jurong west extension, bet its the last block u can find in the west..haha...than to punggol and now Pasir ris... still prefer being in the East thou.... really looking forward to TOP soonest..... like bro jeffkoh

Thro this channel get to knows more info ard this site. Really thanks to many of you here. But a bit disappointed that SH the layout against WC. Especially SH drop off point will be facing directly towards my unit ��. We like the 3standard layout of WC, but when we get to know this WC, the units that we wants were sold out�� because of the good pricing we had chosen the other size unit, 3 compact. But now SH site plan facing especially their entrance plaza, was a nightmare to me ��. Pasir Ris is most resort-like residential estate, that why we decided to move from west to east, in spite of the west sun facing, layout of WC, unfamiliar of Pasir Ris, staying far from parents and friends. Sorry, got a bit emotion of leaving parents and friends from west. Anyway, many thanks to neighbours here to update WC!
    bro/sis - see it in good light, dun think WC is west facing, yours i presume is angle towards the beach, hence, its more of NNW. Also, the real East facing SH blocks can actually offer you some shade; also the road width act as a natural barrier for you....

East side rocks lah. with all due respect the west side folks. I've been a east sider all my life, though did my NS and studies in the West for couple of years. In terms of spacing, given that Pasir ris is considered matured estate, the block to block spacing, and road width, from the older development days and era, environment etc is much much better than new towns developed from scratch in singapore recent years, whereby its packed packed and packed....

not forgetting we have got a beach within walking distance....this has been my dream all along....i cannot afford east coast sea nor west coast sentosa facing, but pasir ris beach is just as good imo

most importantly. we are going to TOP soon, much earlier!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze1234
    same here..... i used to stay jurong west extension, bet its the last block u can find in the west..haha...than to punggol and now Pasir ris... still prefer being in the East thou.... really looking forward to TOP soonest..... like bro jeffkoh
    Same here. I now stay at Boon Lay beside Boon Lay mrt. I used to be the west-est before pioneer and joo koon. Now jump all the way east-est.

Now worried how to monitor the renovation when top...

Same here. I now stay at Boon Lay beside Boon Lay mrt. I used to be the west-est before pioneer and joo koon. Now jump all the way east-est.

Now worried how to monitor the renovation when top...
    hi bro wang
    Am staying nearest pioneer mrt now, my parents' place, still need take shuttle bus leh to get near the block, plus i work in yio chu kang, my god.......very very far, cant wait cant wait.....to get back to the east....plus i think west side too crowded and lotsa 'foreign workers'....near industrial area thus quality of air not tat good. the block where my parents stay was mostly foreigners renting.....