Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Natura @ Hillview (D23, Freehold, Macly/Roxy-Pacific)

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Sure Sell out on day 1!
    Actually the press putting them on page 1 is free publicity. Takes a lot of $$$ to buy such a large space on page 1 had they want to market it themselves! Huat ah... May the fools rush in!

Agree. No matter what 635sqft is better than 300sqft n still not considered MM. Doesn't matter how many rooms. Dun like rooms just remove the wall. Developer apparently give flexibility to open up or close up the walls, esp if u wanna rent. I mean it is not the WORST development. I've seen worse in Telok Kurau, Geylang, Balestier, Mackenzie and East Coast etc - those 5xx "boutique apartments". I think this one receive free press because its in Hillview a traditional large family units area. No one will bat an eyelid if this is in Telok Kurau.

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    pricing only mah.... if cheap enough... buy the 635ft 3bdr, knock down the wall between the 2 small rooms and make it 2bdr... stay inside for 5-10yr... after that or in future all common rooms will be that small... so you can sell it/rent it out as 2bdr or 3bdr then...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Agree. No matter what 635sqft is better than 300sqft n still not considered MM. Doesn't matter how many rooms. Dun like rooms just remove the wall. Developer apparently give flexibility to open up or close up the walls, esp if u wanna rent. I mean it is not the WORST development. I've seen worse in Telok Kurau, Geylang, Balestier, Mackenzie and East Coast etc - those 5xx "boutique apartments". I think this one receive free press because its in Hillview a traditional large family units area. No one will bat an eyelid if this is in Telok Kurau.
    It's not so simple to remove walls bro, structural walls can't be removed. Alterations need to be approved. You think so simple wanna remove can remove want to erect just erect?

Yes shoeboxes are defined as <500sqft but that's usually 1 bedder. Now you're taking the project's biggest 3 bedder unit as a comparison to whether it's termed "Shoebox"?

Developer says it configure in such a way that the walls can be removed to enlarge the space. Just wait and see lor. So these are not structural walls lah and can easily configure into 2 bedder.

"Mr Ken Yeo, projects director of Macly Group, has defended the size of the apartments. 'We've designed the building in such a way that the wall can be taken out, so that you can open up the living room to be of a bigger space. That's what we mean by 'efficiently designed',' he said."

===

300sqft is a joke. 635 sqft has been around for a while. A condo full of 635sqft unit is better than those full of MM 300sqft units. The latest trend is to let u decide and configure the units. You buy a space and u decide whether u want the flexibility. I think there might be a market, e.g. people who are currently single and do not want to commit too much upfront. But if they get married in a few year's time, there is flexibility to add a room for privacy easily etc... or people cohabitating and anytime can breakup type. Haha. Not saying its a good development. But not the worst and maybe got niche bah. That's all. We cannot assume those who buy "3 bedders" all married with kids liao. The singles are buying nowadays and those singles might want to buy a place with some flexibility. You can buy a 635sqft studio which is usually impossible to configure an extra room due to layout, or a 635sqft configured in such a way that can add or remove walls. Some might choose the latter.

It's not so simple to remove walls bro, structural walls can't be removed. Alterations need to be approved. You think so simple wanna remove can remove want to erect just erect?

Yes shoeboxes are defined as <500sqft but that's usually 1 bedder. Now you're taking the project's biggest 3 bedder unit as a comparison to whether it's termed "Shoebox"?

pricing only mah.... if cheap enough... buy the 635ft 3bdr, knock down the wall between the 2 small rooms and make it 2bdr... stay inside for 5-10yr... after that or in future all common rooms will be that small... so you can sell it/rent it out as 2bdr or 3bdr then...
    Agent ikan bilis.....dun confuse buyers leh

U see.... Ppl attracted to the showflat tinking tat 8xxk can buy them a 3bdr.....and den knock down the wall it becomes a 8xxk 2bdr which is no longer 'cheap' liao.....

Very gd marketing attempt by u anyway

I feel tat u like to condemn d15 and den defend hillview....wakakaka

300sqft is a joke. 635 sqft has been around for a while. A condo full of 635sqft unit is better than those full of MM 300sqft units.
    Only 24.87% of this development are 3 bedders (635sqft above).

300sqft? please show me 1

Freehold 2 bedder at 8xxk quantum considered ok and common. This is a 3/2 bedder convertible. For the flexibility, I think it is quite ok. Might become a new trend. We cannot fault dev for making 3 bedder so cramp cos he didn't insist this has to be a 3 bedder. For a 2 bedder with fh status and reasonable quantum, I dun see anything wrong with buyers buying.

I hf look at their 1,2,3bdr layout......balconies all too big for MM.....Definitely no efficient at all.....puny 2bdr haf 2balconies too!

Fragrance MM layout still unbeatable

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

U see.... Ppl attracted to the showflat tinking tat 8xxk can buy them a 3bdr.....and den knock down the wall it becomes a 8xxk 2bdr which is no longer 'cheap' liao.....

dont understand why are they so happy about being able to knock down walls. Go buy a old condo knock all the walls u get 1 big studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Freehold 2 bedder at 8xxk quantum considered ok an and common. This is a 3/2 bedder bedder convertible. For the flexibility, I think it is quite ok. Might become a new trend. We cannot fault dev for making 3 bedder so cramp cos he didn't insist this has to be a 3 bedder. For a 2 bedder with fh status and reasonable quantum, I dun see anything wrong with buyers buying.
    Huh!! Another agent spotted

635sqft 2bdr 8xxk is reasonable in hillview?!?! Haf u chk the neighbouring resale px?

My unbiased opinion will be 635sqft 2bdr at 1200psf den reasonable

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

from the floorplan it looks like you can knock down the wall between the 2 rooms. Columns/pillars are much thicker and easily identified on floorplan. If you have something 6inches or thinner, it has to be soft wall.

if you get a 3bdr, you can knock the wall down to 2bdr. Fill floor with some parquet wood but might not look so neat... putting back the wall is easy... just buy some gypsum board and c-channel , diy yourself lor...

if developer cannot sell that project easily.... then buyer could request the unit to be build without that wall mah...

=> if you get a 635ft 3bdr and configure to 2bdr, nobody can stop you as long as wall can be knocked down.... if you get 635ft 2bdr and configure to 3bdr, URA and MCST will come after you!!...

I hf look at their 1,2,3bdr layout......balconies all too big for MM.....Definitely no efficient at all.....puny 2bdr haf 2balconies too!

Fragrance MM layout still unbeatable
    You'll get flamed at. 635sqft is not MM by definition. Don't anyhow name hor

What about Macly/Mequity? Was looking at their Millage 420sqft. Interesting how they can put the Kitchen by its own. But Fragrance around that size can't

You'll get flamed at. 635sqft is not MM by definition. Don't anyhow name hor

What about Macly/Mequity? Was looking at their Millage 420sqft. Interesting how they can put the Kitchen by its own. But Fragrance around that size can't
    Fragrance got bomb shelter mah

dont understand why are they so happy about being able to knock down walls. Go buy a old condo knock all the walls u get 1 big studio.
    marketing strategy mah and I think it will work and buyers will be bought in. hmm new and olds condo diff category, cannot compare. Evidence has it that ppl rather but small and new than huge and old even if both are in same location selling at same quantum.

Huh!! Another agent spotted

635sqft 2bdr 8xxk is reasonable in hillview?!?! Haf u chk the neighbouring resale px?

My unbiased opinion will be 635sqft 2bdr at 1200psf den reasonable
    Me agent?? Haha I wish.. Then I can get all first hand info of all good lobang and quickly but my first property.

Me agent?? Haha I wish.. Then I can get all first hand info of all good lobang and quickly but my first property.
    Den u must haf been brainwashed by agent ikan bilis marketing ploy liao

Oooiii!!... hello!!.. what confusing... that lakefront residences also 600+sqft for 2bdr, LH99, S$1K+psf... and layout more shxt than this... except that lakefront is next to mrt...

guess you devil-property-agent got no units in natura to sell so trying to bad-mouth about this natura... hur??...

M saying 8xxk quantum for fh 2 bedder common cos in kovan/serangoon, I realised it's norm. I thought hillview should be more ex? Hillview not more atas meh?

M saying 8xxk quantum for fh 2 bedder common cos in kovan/serangoon, I realised it's norm. I thought hillview should be more ex? Hillview not more atas meh?

heya.... that devil-property-agent got all the big big 1400ft >$1mil units only... got no compact 3bdr to sell... so he very stuckie and no happy today lah!!... haha...

In which way makes u tink hillview is more atas? Got hill and view? Wakakaka

heya.... that devil-property-agent got all the big big 1400ft >$1mil units only... got no compact 3bdr to sell... so he very stuckie and no happy today lah!!... haha...
    I pm u asking to cobroke this project.....u dunwan reply me mah!

Wakakakaka

Nope. just stating fact that such Roxy developments are dime a dozen in D15 and D14. Never liked their development ANYWHERE. But reality is, this development looks marginally better than their other MMs - at least the facilities look better. And its a fact if this Natura@Hillview is in East Coast or Telok Kurau, no one will bat an eyelid because its considered "normal". The Telok Kurau 3 bedder on 603sqft, even smaller right? But not in the news because its "normal" there.

I feel tat u like to condemn d15 and den defend hillview....wakakaka

I think depends on which development. Many 2 bedders are more than 1000sqft and more than 900k.

Nope. just stating fact that such Roxy developments are dime a dozen in D15 and D14. Never liked their development ANYWHERE. But reality is, this development looks marginally better than their other MMs - at least the facilities look better.
    Only facilities looks better....

But u must admit u r biased!

Fragrance got bomb shelter mah
    Bro millage also got SH I think?

Its reality that this will not be news item had it been in Telok Kurau. Anyway, free publicity.

Only facilities looks better....

But u must admit u r biased!

Oooiii!!... hello!!.. what confusing... that lakefront residences also 600+sqft for 2bdr, LH99, S$1K+psf... and layout more shxt than this... except that lakefront is next to mrt...

guess you devil-property-agent got no units in natura to sell so trying to bad-mouth about this natura... hur??...
    The actual 2 bedders in this project is not 635 sqft la dun be brainwashed

Bro millage also got SH I think?
    Nvr look at millage....

Anyway for recent mm, parc rosewood 1bdr layout not bad....GE 409sqft also quite efficient

Nope. just stating fact that such Roxy developments are dime a dozen in D15 and D14. Never liked their development ANYWHERE. But reality is, this development looks marginally better than their other MMs - at least the facilities look better. And its a fact if this Natura@Hillview is in East Coast or Telok Kurau, no one will bat an eyelid because its considered "normal". The Telok Kurau 3 bedder on 603sqft, even smaller right? But not in the news because its "normal" there.
    Isnt this Roxy's? the land bigger than those tiny boutique developments ma. of course there's better landscaping and facilities