Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Wonder how the sales so far or still the same as last month? Seen like a lot of ppls still feel that this project a bit over priced and poor layout. Wonder any latest promotion going on for this project ?
    Was there about 11am and was quite ok, got to squeeze with people to see show flats and model..

I thought floorplan is quite ok, squarish, no bay window.. etc

Units are unblocked and nowadays where to find 2 bedders below 1m and near MRT that is 3 stops fm dhoby ghaut.. I'm seriously considering..

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    Was there about 11am and was quite ok, got to squeeze with people to see show flats and model..

Units are unblocked and nowadays where to find 2 bedders below 1m and near MRT that is 3 stops fm dhoby ghaut.. I'm seriously considering..
    There are some 2 bedders in Nin residences still available for sale. Pricing around 1mil and much more livable size.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    There are some 2 bedders in Nin residences still available for sale. Pricing around 1mil and much more livable size.
    There is a religious amenity jus beside (10m?) nin residences and the developer is Qing jian something.. Personally not comfortable.

There is a religious amenity jus beside (10m?) nin residences and the developer is Qing jian something.. Personally not comfortable.
    No very good in terms of Feng Shui. Errrr, China contractor or Far East Projects I will also have 2nd thoughts....

No very good in terms of Feng Shui. Errrr, China contractor or Far East Projects I will also have 2nd thoughts....

1 thing for sure, 8RS may take away the "million-dollar" view that some residentials behind used to have!!! However selfish of UE

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    1 thing for sure, 8RS may take away the "million-dollar" view that some residentials behind used to have!!! However selfish of UE
    Not to forget that 8RS won't suffer the same ill fate. Plot ratio for land to the south of 8rs is much lower, meaning no new developments to block its city view.

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    Yeah loh ! those directly behind (50m) like One St Micheal, Regent Residences at 25/28 storey faced 4 30 sty walls smack directly right in front of them

Agree with you and another thing the sqf for 8RS 2 bedders are much smaller that why they can sell less then 1mil but if work out in term of $/psf u be shock to see that is so much higher then most project there and considering that is a 99years only.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Agree with you and another thing the sqf for 8RS 2 bedders are much smaller that why they can sell less then 1mil but if work out in term of $/psf u be shock to see that is so much higher then most project there and considering that is a 99years only.
    It's up to individual preference if you don't mind Nin having place of worship at your doorstep or Qing jian developer, etc. Doesn't means 8RS is perfect too, it's matter of personal choice.

My ex school was around potong pasir Nin residences area, it used to be huge plots of cemeteries but now all cleared up. But I still have the creepy feelings when I go there and it could be for me only because I know the history. Perhaps it needs more developments over the next decade so that 人气 is stronger like Bishan. I would prefer riversuites actually and since nearer to city too.

Yup but I think the next developed estate going to be Potong Pasir since so many new BTO and private estate coming up, believe it will be another blasting town next. Have good potential this area. Both stay and investment is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Clim1688
    My ex school was around potong pasir Nin residences area, it used to be huge plots of cemeteries but now all cleared up. But I still have the creepy feelings when I go there and it could be for me only because I know the history. Perhaps it needs more developments over the next decade so that 人气 is stronger like Bishan. I would prefer riversuites actually and since nearer to city too.

31 units sold at 1381psf median in June.

643 to go. lots of choice units available for the bros here who intend to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

Sales should pick up in July with school holiday over and eu debt crisis kept at bay for the moment.

Anyone tried the newly-opened Dim Sum stall just opposite One Saint Michael's and beside 8RS? Trust me, it's damm good and everything is handmade in its kitchen. Now, I will travel drive down taste it at least once a week

There are tons of eateries there, with so many new condo hopefully it will develop further

Opp 8RS got longtime teowchew restaurant

There are tons of eateries there, with so many new condo hopefully it will develop further

Opp 8RS got longtime teowchew restaurant
    Got 24-hr eatery in the vicinity?

Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    Got 24-hr eatery in the vicinity?
    The 2 prata shops opp 8RS along Serangoon Rd opens 24 hr ...of cos MacDonalds @ Boon Keng MRT too...anyone knows of other 24hr eateries?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

UE finally taking using TV advert as part of publicity campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    UE finally taking using TV advert as part of publicity campaign.
    Means it's not moving as they expected so need to reach out to the masses.

Just check out the area - no west sun, west sun shine into the side wall..

Just check out the area - no west sun, west sun shine into the side wall..
    Are u still considering or already bought?

Hi, I am new here. Bought a 3-bedder for own stay. Like the location.

Quote Originally Posted by jpm77
    Congrats!

Also vested a unit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly
    Are u still considering or already bought?

Drove around there again, checked out the sun - ok. Location ok cos near mrt and 3 stops to dhoby ghaut, saw boon Tiong kee chicken rice, several old time traditional restaurants, etc + Indian, Malay food also there.. Hawker centre, market, clinics, lotsa shops... Near enough for me to town area.. feel is really good, Will 99% get a unit within this wk. : )

Who knows where is bendemeer MRT? Suspect could be within 10min walk from riversuites.

I mean boon keng MRT is 5mins away but if there is a 2nd station within 10mins would be great for connection.

Who knows where is bendemeer MRT? Suspect could be within 10min walk from riversuites.

I mean boon keng MRT is 5mins away but if there is a 2nd station within 10mins would be great for connection.
    You need to walk on the Bendeemeer Rd side turn left to Upp Boon Keng Rd then Right along Kallang Bahru rd. In fact it is at the big bus park/terminal directly opposite the Singapore Casket.

Check Onemap.sg to see 4 yourself. I guess easily 15-20 mins walk.

Quote Originally Posted by jpm77
    Absolutely absolutely good location ... the nearest to to CBD ..Orchard ..Bugis .. Marina Bay .. there is'nt any other RCR launch closest to this. No fight for convenience .. public transport access..

I stay around nearby location if got moolah would have happily grabbed one 2 Bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    You need to walk on the Bendeemeer Rd side turn left to Upp Boon Keng Rd then Right along Kallang Bahru rd. In fact it is at the big bus park/terminal directly opposite the Singapore Casket.

Check Onemap.sg to see 4 yourself. I guess easily 15-20 mins walk.
    Alternatively you can cut thru the new 30 storey (Bendermeer rd side) HDB (Kallang River vista) thru the bridge and end up at the new DTL3 Geylang Bahru MRT.

I believe it is even nearer ..may be 10 min walk. See OneMap.sg

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    Alternatively you can cut thru the new 30 storey (Bendermeer rd side) HDB (Kallang River vista) thru the bridge and end up at the new DTL3 Geylang Bahru MRT.

I believe it is even nearer ..may be 10 min walk. See OneMap.sg
    It is informative. Thanks!