Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491419242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1178

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonkee View Post
    ......cannot upload photo
    me too dun know y

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    me too dun know y
    just sent in my feedback to the webmaster. Hope got a reply from them soon how to rectify the attachment issue....

just sent in my feedback to the webmaster. Hope got a reply from them soon how to rectify the attachment issue....
    what pics are u trying to upload?
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    what pics are u trying to upload?
    Gif file..only allow me to enter some URL but not from my laptop hmm..u can upload?

......cannot upload photo
    Finally..yeah

Last edited by dragonkee; 29-03-14 at 21:36.

Finally..yeah

It does look cramp. Or is it the angle?

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8 View Post
    It does look cramp. Or is it the angle?
    thanks dragonkee. looks like its progressive very well.
    its hard to judge right now how cramp or spacious it is. one does have to keep in mind the fact that this is a city fringe project hence wont have the amount of free space that OCR projects may offer.

actually if u take the land size vs no of units, 8RS isnt as cramped as some make it out to be. others like echelon and sky habitat/sky vue have a higher no of unit:land size ratio. besides, a significant proportion of 8RS units are 1 bedrooms. in other words, unlikely to house a whole family, but rather a single person or a couple.

Finally..yeah

How u upload the picture ?

Default testing image upload

testing the image upload....

direct link (using [ img]INSERT IMAGE URL HERE [/img] ignore the space in front of the first IMG:

using upload house
    using the code from : (Image URL) To embed this image into webpages or forums, copy and paste this code:

(this is the full code minus the extra space added in front of IMG):
    [ IMG]http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19204/19204370121ceceb58d9ec004b93e80b3024d131.jpg[/IMG]

progress is rather fast! really excited about it. i have a feeling this will turn out to be the underdog. no one really talks about this project but its time will come.

progress is rather fast! really excited about it. i have a feeling this will turn out to be the underdog. no one really talks about this project but its time will come.
    Sales seemed to have picked up based on agent's tabulation. Don't know true or not. But if lake ville can garner good sales at 1,300 psf over the last few days, I can expect 8RS to pick up in sales. Lets see how commonwealth tower performs as that may have spillover effects on sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy View Post
    Sales seemed to have picked up based on agent's tabulation. Don't know true or not. But if lake ville can garner good sales at 1,300 psf over the last few days, I can expect 8RS to pick up in sales. Lets see how commonwealth tower performs as that may have spillover effects on sentiments.
    timmy who did u hear this from? contrary to popular belief, 8RS sales havent been bad in any way, shape or form since the very beginning. being a large project with over 800 units, the last i heard of the sales had already hit over 70%, ie over 600 units sold. how's that poor, compared to others like trilinq? IMHO is there's one aspect bad abt this project, it has been the poor advertising. its just sad, almost hilariously sad, what poor advertising has been done for it.

anyway it really doesnt matter as i believe that someday it will be fully sold. even the developer doesnt seem anxious at all and prices have not dropped. theres no reason to be anxious when TOP is at least 1.5 yrs from now. and as u said, if lakeville can command a price of 1300psf avg, then lets stay calm and not fret.

timmy who did u hear this from? contrary to populars harp but recentlhsharp. But recengRS sales havent been bad in any way, shape or form since the very beginning. being a large project with over 800 units, the last i heard of the sales had already hit over 70%, ie over 600 units sold. how's that poor, compared to others like trilinq? IMHO is there's one aspect bad abt this project, it has been the poor advertising. its just sad, almost hilariously sad, what poor advertising has been done for it.

anyway it really doesnt matter as i believe that someday it will be fully sold. even the developer doesnt seem anxious at all and prices have not dropped. theres no reason to be anxious when TOP is at least 1.5 yrs from now. and as u said, if lakeville can command a price of 1300psf avg, then lets stay calm and not fret.
    Clemdale24/Timmy,
    Yah, looks like the sales is better now, the showroom usually closed at 7pm sharp but recently still open at 8pm, passed by almost everyday.

Hmm think the price dropped a bit if based on info released at URA website. E.g. Last year 1.2mil only can get 936sqf below level 10, but now can get above level 16..

Clemdale24/Timmy,
    Yah, looks like the sales is better now, the showroom usually closed at 7pm sharp but recently still open at 8pm, passed by almost everyday.

Hmm think the price dropped a bit if based on info released at URA website. E.g. Last year 1.2mil only can get 936sqf below level 10, but now can get above level 16..
    Probably becos developer introducing star unit prices, so sales are slightly better compared to turn of the year. I have access to realis so I know prices have become more attractive. But if u count in ABSD, those who bought early at initial launch are still much better off.

Probably becos developer introducing star unit prices, so sales are slightly better compared to turn of the year. I have access to realis so I know prices have become more attractive. But if u count in ABSD, those who bought early at initial launch are still much better off.
    To be sure, the star units are in stacks that are less popular (eg next to main road where there is heavy traffic). Not across the board.

Clemdale24/Timmy,

Will the upcoming kallang riverside project boost 8RS?

Will the upcoming kallang riverside project boost 8RS?
    I am not a property investor, but I can confirm the upcoming kallang riverside project will boost 8RS :-)

I am not a property investor, but I can confirm the upcoming kallang riverside project will boost 8RS :-)
    u mean the new condo called kallang riverside? well, if it is launched at a high mean price then it will make 8RS look cheap, hence may boost sales. thats my interpretation of the potential effect of kallang riverside.

from what ive seen and read, it seems that it may be around 2000psf or even higher. which makes it more expensive than duo or concourse skyline. the gegraphical location IMO is rather good, and no doubt has a good view, but the distance to lavender mrt is quite far (though Ive never tried walking the route myself). this makes it less desirable.

in any case, how are 8RS sales now?

u mean the new condo called kallang riverside? well, if it is launched at a high mean price then it will make 8RS look cheap, hence may boost sales. thats my interpretation of the potential effect of kallang riverside.

from what ive seen and read, it seems that it may be around 2000psf or even higher. which makes it more expensive than duo or concourse skyline. the gegraphical location IMO is rather good, and no doubt has a good view, but the distance to lavender mrt is quite far (though Ive never tried walking the route myself). this makes it less desirable.

in any case, how are 8RS sales now?
    Kallang riverside is just the start. The whole piece of land at kampong bugis is up for development. Distance to lavender mrt is about half a km, so 6-7 min walk.

Kallang Riverside is NEXT to real river, freehold. serene environment.

8RS is flanked by two major roads, very noisy and dusty. and the so called river facing it looks more like a big longkang. 99yrs leasehold, dont know left how many more years as it is taking such a long time to build.

Boost what boost?

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    Kallang Riverside is NEXT to real river, freehold. serene environment.

8RS is flanked by two major roads, very noisy and dusty. and the so called river facing it looks more like a big longkang. 99yrs leasehold, dont know left how many more years as it is taking such a long time to build.

Boost what boost?
    Indeed, the two projects are different. No two projects are the same completely. But they do share a common catchment area in terms of tenants. Investors will compare rental yields and prices of nearby projects in their investment decisions. Chief valuer will take into land price for this planning area when deciding DC rates for future developments in kampong bugis, in turn affecting land value in vicinity. The links in the two projects, though apparently weak now may strengthen as new developments such as sports hub get completed and boost projects in overall planning area. I think it's too early to dismiss potential spillover effects kallang riverside has on 8RS.

Smile

Yes! 8 RS is moving fast and furious last month! That's the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Yes! 8 RS is moving fast and furious last month! That's the way!
    wah units sold last month , Mar 2014 = 44 !! crazy

76% sold as of march. Is the exceptionally strong sales due to spillovers from other launches, with buyers sniffing out the relatively good deals at 8RS?

76% sold as of march. Is the exceptionally strong sales due to spillovers from other launches, with buyers sniffing out the relatively good deals at 8RS?
    Explanations given at ppty guru

Without the Lakeville sales numbers, we had expected primary sales, excluding executive condominiums (ECs) to go below 350 units in March. Therefore the 480 units achieved is a pleasant surprise.

Upon closer examination of the URA sales data, we find that the 130 unit difference between our expectations and the final numbers were mainly attributed to The Santorini which recorded sales of 76 units.

The latest data does provide some interesting insights, particularly the relatively healthy sales rate from projects that had been launched many quarters back. For example, we noted that Eight Riversuites sold 44 units or 5.1 percent sales, Guillemard Suites did 14 units or 9.6 percent sales and The Glades logged in 27 units or 3.7 percent sales, just to name three projects.

This appears to tie in with our ground feel that buyers who have been staying on the sidelines are returning to buy, especially after knowing that developers are not cutting prices to the extent that generalist commentators have opined.

For the month of April, excluding ECs, sales could come in at around the 650-750 unit levels after taking into account potential launches like Lakeville and The Sorrento and an uptick in buyers returning to the market for previously launched projects.

Alan Cheong Research Head for Savills

44 sold in Mar!?!? must be due to the drop in price.. not favourable for the earlier purchasers when it is time to sell/rent out..

Quote Originally Posted by Imm View Post
    44 sold in Mar!?!? must be due to the drop in price.. not favourable for the earlier purchasers when it is time to sell/rent out..
    Yup,think dropped a lot,almost 100k for some unit!

Developer everywhere cutting prices. UE probably started earlier than some.

With the prices reduction. .. I might be interested. What's the best stack for a 3 br?

Quote Originally Posted by xtink View Post
    Developer everywhere cutting prices. UE probably started earlier than some.

With the prices reduction. .. I might be interested. What's the best stack for a 3 br?
    To avoid main road, think block 6 or 10 better.