Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Exalted

User Info Menu

Do u maths....

Dbss cityview sold at how much last time.....

Divine

User Info Menu

The traffic is a lot better now. I'll choose a slightly busier traffic near the city than quiet traffic just because the place is far far away. Even with traffic, town is less than 15mins drive away.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Buy ulu sembawang la.....quiet and less traffic

Wakakakaka

WT whr got quiet? Just imagine the human traffic!!! No joke! Look at compass point!

User Info Menu

Heard 4 bedder is 1367 sq ft and only available in one stack and one type. Cannot choose.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by price
    HDB biased? give DBSS developers better plot ratio?
    THe new SER Kallang River Vista HDB just across the road is at 28th Storey highest. Guess they are keeping abt same height (30/31st) for Eight Riversuite for skyline reason. Remember during the GLS time, it was mention abt 740 units in 40+ storey high.

Anyway, good for me as 4 blocks of 40 sty in that packed land would have effectively block my entire city view entirely. He He ...

Divine

User Info Menu

Near City ppl complain about traffic, noise etc. Far away ppl complain too far from city and ulu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    200,000 sq ft of land packed in 843 units...
    Developer:

United Engineer Group

Total 843 condo units + 19 strata house units = Wow almost 900 units

Development:

2 Blocks of 31 storey and 2 Blocks of 30 Storey Residential Apartment & 3 Blocks of Strata Terraces

Address:

Whampoa East Road

One of the biggest if not the biggest no of units in a city area development.

I guess UE have bid high now trying to recoup back $$$. I remember GLS stated 740 + units, now almost 900 units. quite a no of 1 bedders. Quite packed for all the facilities.

Senior

User Info Menu

Near City ppl complain about traffic, noise etc. Far away ppl complain too far from city and ulu
    U r getting very excited about this project. If you intend to buy a unit, I suggest dun blast out here. It may result more cheques in developer's hand and increase the confidence of the developer in raising the psf. For info, I'm not interested in this project and I don't own a unit in WT.

Divine

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    U r getting very excited about this project. If you intend to buy a unit, I suggest dun blast out here. It may result more cheques in developer's hand and increase the confidence of the developer in raising the psf. For info, I'm not interested in this project and I don't own a unit in WT.
    No lar bro, it's cool just voicing my opinion. I still agree that other integrated projects got its perks and potential. Different people with various profiles and backgrounds have got different preferences and needs.

Senior

User Info Menu

No lar bro, it's cool just voicing my opinion. I still agree that other integrated projects got its perks and potential. Different people with various profiles and backgrounds have got different preferences and needs.

Just sharing my views. Notice the potential landed property buyers here are bashing the landed properties. This is the way to go...