Page 4 of 236 FirstFirst 123456789101112131424344454 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Watertown is better because your house is just above the MRT station and mall. This one you have to walk a good 10 min from MRT (due to traffic lights) as well as for your amenities. Traffic is a pain in this area and I always avoid driving along Serangoon road.
    You must be kidding or oredi have booked a watertown unit ??

This one right in the smack of town (CBD) - can see Firework, Marina Bay Sands, CBD, Orchard Cental, ION Residence , in the vincity of Boon Keng MRT, Kallang MRT, future Geylang Bahru MRT.

If same psf as Watertown, then we can say that Watertown owners have been ripped liao..

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    You must be kidding or oredi have booked a watertown unit ??

This one right in the smack of town (CBD) - can see Firework, Marina Bay Sands, CBD, Orchard Cental, ION Residence , in the vincity of Boon Keng MRT, Kallang MRT, future Geylang Bahru MRT.

If same psf as Watertown, then we can say that Watertown owners have been ripped liao..
    Watertown prices are quite high for those who missed the VVIP. I prefer seamless commuting in air-con instead being exposed to the vagaries of weather. Watertown also offers a mall and a weekend getaway at the "river" and green sanctuary in the vincinity. Somehow I don't like this Boon Keng area because of years of painful traffic jams, and the memory lingers.

To add: I didn't buy Watertown, but I'm just comparing this and Watertown.

Divine

User Info Menu

Watertown prices are quite high for those who missed the VVIP. I prefer seamless commuting in air-con instead being exposed to the vagaries of weather. Watertown also offers a mall and a weekend getaway at the "river" and green sanctuary in the vincinity. Somehow I don't like this Boon Keng area because of years of painful traffic jams, and the memory lingers.

To add: I didn't buy Watertown, but I'm just comparing this and Watertown.
    If you wanna take VVIP prices in to compare and not the overall avg price, im sure the VVIP prices here will be a good deal too

If you can't take the sun then yep, Watertown and probably only a few other condominiums are for u. But it's quite a pity cause that means you resort yourself to only a few projects in the entire Singapore.

I guess some of us are speaking from an investment / value for money point of view but the personal memories of the traffic is biased. Guess you can never live in the city then

Junior

User Info Menu

200,000 sq ft of land packed in 843 units...

Exalted

User Info Menu

I tot you are not buying any more property for the time being?
    u tink too much