Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 271217222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    whats the total sold?
    596 out of 862 units sold

Got Xmas sales at 8rs?

I wonder why Bartley Ridge sold more units than 8 Rs ?? I thought 8 rs is better in term of location and etc ...

Originally Posted by*chantl*

As of 7th Dec, Total sales == 744/868 (85.71%)

Quote Originally Posted by csgan97 View Post
    I wonder why Bartley Ridge sold more units than 8 Rs ?? I thought 8 rs is better in term of location and etc ...

Originally Posted by*chantl*

As of 7th Dec, Total sales == 744/868 (85.71%)
    Bartley ridge much cheaper, psf and quantum wise.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy View Post
    Bartley ridge much cheaper, psf and quantum wise.
    its not mcuh cheaper la.

8rs avg price is 1300-1400, bartley ridge avg price is 1200-1300.
    location wise needless to say.. uncomparable, in terms of surrounding amenities and distance from cbd.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

its not mcuh cheaper la.

8rs avg price is 1300-1400, bartley ridge avg price is 1200-1300.
    location wise needless to say.. uncomparable, in terms of surrounding amenities and distance from cbd.
    Guess the better location for 8RS justifies its higher price. As for why sales at Bartley ridge are better, is it an issue of price sensitivity of buyers in the current climate which tips the price-location trade-off in favor of price?

8RS land area is smaller and the layout of the units are very small, not able to put Queen Bed. I almost got it but settled for BR instead due to the puny room size as my parents will be moving in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampee View Post
    8RS land area is smaller and the layout of the units are very small, not able to put Queen Bed. I almost got it but settled for BR instead due to the puny room size as my parents will be moving in too.
    which unit layout are u referring to exactly?

yes the land area is smaller. but its much closer to the city (although bartley is still considered city fringe). most city fringe projects are similar - look at citysquare residences, citylights etc.. similar situation. Bartley for me is too ulu. even with the bidadari overhaul, its just in a location which i deem a bit too... ulu. i need amenities/mrt, so renting out will be easier.

which unit layout are u referring to exactly?

yes the land area is smaller. but its much closer to the city (although bartley is still considered city fringe). most city fringe projects are similar - look at citysquare residences, citylights etc.. similar situation. Bartley for me is too ulu. even with the bidadari overhaul, its just in a location which i deem a bit too... ulu. i need amenities/mrt, so renting out will be easier.
    For 8RS, 936 sqf, don think all bedrooms can squeeze in queen size bed, the room a bit small..

Quote Originally Posted by dragonkee View Post
    For 8RS, 936 sqf, don think all bedrooms can squeeze in queen size bed, the room a bit small..

Bartley Ridge:
    2+Study (829-861sf) from $1,009,600
    3 Bedroom (969-980sf) from $1,111,400
    3+Study (1,163sf) from $1,479,700
    4 Bedroom (1,302sf) from $1,553,900

are you saying all room in bartley ridge can squeeze in queen size bed? I go to the show room and the size all about the same

Quote Originally Posted by csgan97 View Post

Bartley Ridge:
    2+Study (829-861sf) from $1,009,600
    3 Bedroom (969-980sf) from $1,111,400
    3+Study (1,163sf) from $1,479,700
    4 Bedroom (1,302sf) from $1,553,900

are you saying all room in bartley ridge can squeeze in queen size bed? I go to the show room and the size all about the same
    Think all bedrooms at BR can fit a queen bed comfortably. You msy want to visit the showflat again to verify.

i was thinking how to beautify the river in front of 8RS. actually building a pedestrian bridge across the river directly in btw bendemeer and serangoon roads would be nice. especially if it lies in line with the 8RS entrance. then walking to the market/ mrt.. we wouldnt need to use the traffic heavy serangoon road pedestrian walkway!

what do u guys think? dont flame me.. just a suggestion/idea.

i was thinking how to beautify the river in front of 8RS. actually building a pedestrian bridge across the river directly in btw bendemeer and serangoon roads would be nice. especially if it lies in line with the 8RS entrance. then walking to the market/ mrt.. we wouldnt need to use the traffic heavy serangoon road pedestrian walkway!

Cannot remember where I download this picture , there is a bridge in front of the main entrance

but I think is someones idea only, not in the original site plan ...

Cannot remember where I download this picture , there is a bridge in front of the main entrance

but I think is someones idea only, not in the original site plan ...
    they should totally have kept to this idea! ok putting it aside...

seriously what do u guys think? a bridge across the whampoa river at the very entrance/exit of 8RS? definitely makes walking to the mrt slightly closer.

do u think we can suggest this to the developer? or am i being crazy..

they should totally have kept to this idea! ok putting it aside...

seriously what do u guys think? a bridge across the whampoa river at the very entrance/exit of 8RS? definitely makes walking to the mrt slightly closer.

do u think we can suggest this to the developer? or am i being crazy..
    Or should u be suggesting to MND, since the bridge will be considered a public infrastructure?

Sorry to burst the bubble but the MPs at Moulmein-Kallang are not doing much to beautify the area in my opinion. Just walk around and see if roadside grass is trimmed.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    Sorry to burst the bubble but the MPs at Moulmein-Kallang are not doing much to beautify the area in my opinion. Just walk around and see if roadside grass is trimmed.
    this district/ residential area is a blackhorse/underdog. its potential i believe is yet to have been realised. for now, detractors say its messy, old, low class. but what they dont see is its proximity to city, to the major expressways, to kallang waterfront, to the new sporting hub, as well as the future bidadari estate. never mind, prices for now, while not low, are acceptable compared to many new launches in punggol/ bukit panjang/ other far flung areas. one day, we shall see

the hdbs in bendemeer are getting a new coat of paint. from their current beige/off-white to pure white + blue. guess its a good start to rejuvenating the estate.

Thumbs up

the hdbs in bendemeer are getting a new coat of paint. from their current beige/off-white to pure white + blue. guess its a good start to rejuvenating the estate.
    Like!!!

can visit the eight riversuites residents singapore fb page for more updates! looks like its progressing v nicely.. the faster the better. im sure with all the new projects sprouting up in boonkeng, like 8RS, bendemeer lights, mcnair towers, regent residences, riverbay, riviera 38 etc.. the area will look v different in a few years time!

Saw the marketing agent set up stall at kovan outside heartland mall for this project last month or the month before that and I was thinking, sure or not?

I feel as long as those one room flats around boon Keng MRT are still around, I don't think much will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Eh View Post
    Saw the marketing agent set up stall at kovan outside heartland mall for this project last month or the month before that and I was thinking, sure or not?

I feel as long as those one room flats around boon Keng MRT are still around, I don't think much will change.
    each for his own, but for me having those one room hdbs there do not bother me. a good city fringe location and easy accessibility will forever remain. other aspects are fleeting.

received letter for 2nd payment .. basement completed

thats good news. cant wait to see it peek through the fencing.

Which block is yours? I haven't received.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Which block is yours? I haven't received.
    Mine is block 16. U? You join eight riversuites residents singapore on Facebook. Can see some progress update picture on site.

Mine is block 16. U? You join eight riversuites residents singapore on Facebook. Can see some progress update picture on site.
    Mine is block 2. Joined fb but didn't see any latest construction update. I am still thinking they will only ask for the first 10% payment in Q3 as the construction seem slow.

can visit the eight riversuites residents singapore fb page for more updates! looks like its progressing v nicely.. the faster the better. im sure with all the new projects sprouting up in boonkeng, like 8RS, bendemeer lights, mcnair towers, regent residences, riverbay, riviera 38 etc.. the area will look v different in a few years time!
    Fully agree.

Quote Originally Posted by angel.tan View Post
    Fully agree.
    I live around the area.

Project is excellent A**** based on locality (city-fringe next to to CBD, Orchard, Kallang ), Accessibility (mrt - NEL, DTL) expressways CTE, PIE, KPE
    Transport cost, travelling time to any part of island is fair and square.

Fantastic views across N S E W of Singapore. What else do you want ? Free-Hold ?