Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Words of WISDOM...

Senior

User Info Menu

Default Words of WISDOM...

Think about it a old man once told me....

Son...its NOT your fault if you are born poor but ITS your fault if you die poor....

how true....

anymore 2 wisdom sayings...

Senior

User Info Menu

"Go and buy a property now if you need it for own stay instead of renting"

Senior

User Info Menu

Paper money will return to its intrinsic value of zero - Voltaire.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Wow - disagree with that one. Time and a place for everything under the sun..... including short term renting.

Divine

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EBD
    Wow - disagree with that one. Time and a place for everything under the sun..... including short term renting.
    Depends on how short is short, u may rent and hope for prices to fall but end up paying 2-3 or even more years extra rental

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    tks bro i already got one property small little hdb...now waiting to buy when time is right already factored in my rental loss for one year after i sold my PC...so i am NOT as bad off as those who never wear cond%m

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Depends on how short is short, u may rent and hope for prices to fall but end up paying 2-3 or even more years extra rental
    i thought about it and i told myself...how HIGH are condo prices going to go...in 1 to 2 years time when market is FLOODED with HDB/PC do you from the BOTTOM of your heart really really think prices are going to go FLYING upwards from where they are today...i know this is a VERY sensitive topic...in a property forum...so whatever it is we all got our OWN game plans cos we are all in different quadrents of our lives...some young/some old/some rich/some poor....so lets just hope everybody can HUAT BIG BIG with their plans...

Senior

User Info Menu

U may b miscalculating if u r planning to buy new OCR or RCR condo. Govt is increasing BTO n developers r pushing up EC prices. Nearby condos will reduce their discounts to maintain e gap.

Divine

User Info Menu

Yes, I will never compromise my family in the future to play this property investment game. 1st own-stay property should never be traded like investment. Causing the entire family to move and paying for rent in hopes of getting a good buy in the near future is the stupidest move. No $ dont play property

Junior

User Info Menu

For property investment, one has to take the timeline longer.

KBW is smart, first, he has addressed all the first timers, and now the second timers. Thereafter, when the subscription rate for BTO is low, then he will drop the BTO supply. The cost of holding unsold stock for HDB is too high.

BTO will go ahead with a subscription rate of 70% (not too sure), there will be balance stock as contingency for the market.

So long as the political issue surfaced in the last GE is addressed, then he is safe.

Private property market is a free market and govt should not have too much intervention.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast