Thread: When declaring your outstanding loan to bank?

Default When declaring your outstanding loan to bank?

Lets say i go to bank to apply for property loan they will do a background check thru credit bureau on my outstanding financial position...i did a check and realised my car loan thru tokyo century leasing is NOT reflected in the report...can i LIE to bank stating i got NO car loan...any GURU can advice...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Lets say i go to bank to apply for property loan they will do a background check thru credit bureau on my outstanding financial position...i did a check and realised my car loan thru tokyo century leasing is NOT reflected in the report...can i LIE to bank stating i got NO car loan...any GURU can advice...
    Some car companies provide loan directly to the customers. Earn on the interest too.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Some car companies provide loan directly to the customers. Earn on the interest too.
    ok is that why no record in credit bureau...

ok is that why no record in credit bureau...
    no need to declare lah. if its not in credit bureau the bank doesnt know.

can try dun declare....later if they found out...u jus act blur say ya hor got car loan...

Wakakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    can try dun declare....later if they found out...u jus act blur say ya hor got car loan...

Wakakakaka
    tks bro fclim...sorry i mean devilplate...

wakakakaka...

For the last 2 mortgage loans I took, I forgot I actually have another mortgage loan serviced not by me but carries my name as the borrower. I just said I got no other bank loan. So is this lying?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    For the last 2 mortgage loans I took, I forgot I actually have another mortgage loan serviced not by me but carries my name as the borrower. I just said I got no other bank loan. So is this lying?
    They can trace. Usually the bank will check your status and assess your financial position before you are allowed to take the loan. I forgotten I had signed up cashline many years ago also but the bank checked and highlighted it to me.

agree with DP advice.. this kind of cock up must shhhhh.. cannot tell..

if it's not in the Credit Bureau, the bank will not know even if u do not declare unless that car loan is with the same bank lah. then if u don't declare u are digging your own grave lor.......