Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can we call police for noisy teens party at mid-night?

Default Can we call police for noisy teens party at mid-night?

I was waked up by the noise/laugh/$%^&! from the BBQ pit at early 2AM!!! 5-6 teens were having fun there! drinking, smoking, shouting! WAH!

Called security guardhouse, lousy security guard no action at all. Went down to force him to ‘chase’ those teens home, he said they are residents, he can’t do anything!!!

What can I do next time? Call police? Can police come in condo??

security's job. most condo has house rules on such things. the stricter ones do not even allow residents to sit around poolside after certain timing at night.

Cannot ask them to leave the premise buy security can ask them to keep quiet wat... if they persist in disturbing the residents, then just call police lor...

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

ask them which units they are from, and knock at that unit door, look for their parents at mid-night lor...

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    I was waked up by the noise/laugh/$%^&! from the BBQ pit at early 2AM!!! 5-6 teens were having fun there! drinking, smoking, shouting! WAH!

Called security guardhouse, lousy security guard no action at all. Went down to force him to ‘chase’ those teens home, he said they are residents, he can’t do anything!!!

What can I do next time? Call police? Can police come in condo??
    Haha. Why don't you just call and see if they come? You can call number 100 to ask for police phone number. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    security's job. most condo has house rules on such things. the stricter ones do not even allow residents to sit around poolside after certain timing at night.
    I agree with this. Bring it up to the boss of the security guard. And write a letter of complaint to the Management Committee of your condo to table it at their next meeting. Should be a bye-law in the condo rules to disallow noisy/rowdy parties after a certain time at night.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    I call mgmt office just now, yes, they said have such rule!

So it's just that lousy security guard doesn't want to do his job.....

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    ask them which units they are from, and knock at that unit door, look for their parents at mid-night lor...
    i like this idea!!! what if they are tenants (next time)???

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Haha. Why don't you just call and see if they come? You can call number 100 to ask for police phone number. Hehe.
    don't want to wast our police time. they should do more important things.

but next time (today is friday OMG), i will try!

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    I agree with this. Bring it up to the boss of the security guard. And write a letter of complaint to the Management Committee of your condo to table it at their next meeting. Should be a bye-law in the condo rules to disallow noisy/rowdy parties after a certain time at night.
    So i have to wait for next AGM?

I was also wandering how come I am the only one complaining? all the rest of residents can sleep deeply meh??

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    by the way, if i went down to stop them directly, can i do it?

Show them your muscles lor... some people prefer to let the authorities do it to avoid confrontation coz it can be physically and emotionally draining... Furthermore, its against youths who sometimes prefer to use their brawns more than their brains... what more if they are drinking or something...

by the way, if i went down to stop them directly, can i do it?
    do u drive a ferrari... ..remember what happened to ferrari driver at orchard..

So i have to wait for next AGM?

I was also wandering how come I am the only one complaining? all the rest of residents can sleep deeply meh??
    Since your management office say haf such rule, ask them to fax you a copy of the rule today. Then bring it to the security guard's office when the teens have their party. Shove it in their face. If they still refuse to do anything about it, take down the guard's name. Write and phone the management office to complain, at the same time cc a copy for the next AGM. The security company should have their contract suspended/terminated if they don't enforce the rules.

All rest of residents maybe sleep in air-con room and already immune to the noise.

one more thing - that security was super obese, i guess over 100KG... he can't even walk fast, why ask him to do the night duty?!

do we have the right to choose right people for our own condo? i think this time i must attend AGM liao, can't stand any more!

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    do u drive a ferrari... ..remember what happened to ferrari driver at orchard..
    I wouldn't do a direct confrontation with the teens or their parents. Either or both can turn violent. for all you know, the whole condo inhabited by gangsters (ah long) and their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Show them your muscles lor... some people prefer to let the authorities do it to avoid confrontation coz it can be physically and emotionally draining... Furthermore, its against youths who sometimes prefer to use their brawns more than their brains... what more if they are drinking or something...
    next time bring my husband... but he didnt bother. instead, he turn on the aircon! ai yah!

one more thing - that security was super obese, i guess over 100KG... he can't even walk fast, why ask him to do the night duty?!

do we have the right to choose right people for our own condo? i think this time i must attend AGM liao, can't stand any more!
    Many Condos i believe changes their entire security guard Co. frequently

seriously i FEEL for you my 4 years in condo living was FULL of this kind of CRAP...noisy A-holes...inconsiderate Bast#$%...really cannot tahan thats why i SELL....now renting landed also NOT so perfect got some noise level especially those filipina maid when they take the dogs for walk they gather for CONFERENCE in a group...damm NOISY...also sometimes people drive NOISY car...blow here and there...BUT GENERALLY from my PERSONAL experience landed less noisy...

now thinking back to when i stay condo i think the guards see my number also scared i complain SO many times about rowdy people...buay tahan

next time bring my husband... but he didnt bother. instead, he turn on the aircon! ai yah!
    next time bring devilplate he settle for you...

You should attend the AGM. My condo management appointed the same team of security guards permanently rather than outsourcing (although it was cheaper to outsource). Those guys even shoo-ed my kids away during day time when they were trying to do a project in the grounds of the condo. The kids had to go to the hdb opposite to carry out their experiments (JC kids constructing a model to attain a specific terminal velocity / needed to launch their model from a certain height and do video filming of the trajectory to calculate and confirm the terminal velocity had been achieved).

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Since your management office say haf such rule, ask them to fax you a copy of the rule today. Then bring it to the security guard's office when the teens have their party. Shove it in their face. If they still refuse to do anything about it, take down the guard's name. Write and phone the management office to complain, at the same time cc a copy for the next AGM. The security company should have their contract suspended/terminated if they don't enforce the rules.

All rest of residents maybe sleep in air-con room and already immune to the noise.
    good suggestion! i'd better register my complaint formally...

my place is very cool, i dont really need aircon whole year. last night i even turned off my fan... maybe it's too quiet, my tolerant level becames much lower...

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Many Condos i believe changes their entire security guard Co. frequently
    i stay elias green 4 years change about 5 to 6 times the blady security...but KNN...same blady security face ONLY change company and UNIFORM...kns..

If this is the US, just bring ur shotgun downstairs parade

Your husband has attained enlightenment in this regards. You might want to learn too so you don't have to subject your to some unassuming and inconsiderate youths who probably just reflect what sort of parents they have.

bcoz the rest on aircon to slp or their units away from the bbq pits mah

you can record down a video of the incident with the timestamp

then you can submit during the next AGM..

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    i stay elias green 4 years change about 5 to 6 times the blady security...but KNN...same blady security face ONLY change company and UNIFORM...kns..
    Wah!? Guards also know how to jump companies 1 ah? I thought only bankers do that

i like ur huusband bochup attitude....

wakakakka

wah lau i monitoring this thread and same time monitoring stock market...looks like this thread moving FASTER than market...