Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Katong Regency (Former Lion City Hotel) D14 By UOL

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    As in whether their choice units are taken up by internal purchases?
    Checks submitted but no need to preview show flats will have their outcome known this evening. Those who submitted checks but need to view show flats will be tomorrow morning. All others will be in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Checks submitted but no need to preview show flats will have their outcome known this evening. Those who submitted checks but need to view show flats will be tomorrow morning. All others will be in the afternoon.
    ok, thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosegarden
    The Mac there was famous for the Hello Kitty chaos ... overnight queue, fighting and breaking glass doors when a full grown man couldn't get his hands on a mouthless soft toy.
    Ah the good old days... Wonder will we ever have showflat glass door being broken coz buyer didnt manage to get choice unit...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Ah the good old days... Wonder will we ever have showflat glass door being broken coz buyer didnt manage to get choice unit...
    What do you mean choice units??? Understand the vast majority of 2 bedders are gone for the closed door friends only preview...

What do you mean choice units??? Understand the vast majority of 2 bedders are gone for the closed door friends only preview...

SO HOT? EVEN GOT MONEY OSO NO CHANCE TO HOOT? WHY another thread spells so much doom by the self-acclaim Bman and so rosy? why why???

Cheong ah! The higher the better....

All property owners huat ah!

... any wee & co. purchase ?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    SO HOT? EVEN GOT MONEY OSO NO CHANCE TO HOOT? WHY another thread spells so much doom by the self-acclaim Bman and so rosy? why why???
    Like birkins mah got money also cannot hoot, Tbear say de.

channel 8 news, just declared 100 units release, 50% sold. HOWWW?
    2moro mad rushhhhhhh?

2moro mad rushhhhhhh?
    wahhh their one-bedders at 1800-1900 psf nett leh...
    I am rich in debts...

is it wee & co. buy 50 units at 1500psf then tomorrow sell to VVIP at 1800psf?

2moro mad rushhhhhhh?

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    wahhh their one-bedders at 1800-1900 psf nett leh...
    how u know? official price out liao?

can ask fellow investors here?
    My relative thingking of getting a condo, must be FH, mall and mrt nearby. 3bedder, price around 1500psf.

I only know of City Square Residences, Katong Regency. got any other projects that fit the bill? no prime areas, too expensive.

i just saw on ch U news. it says MORE THAN HALF of the 100 units. showflat looked crowded.

2moro mad rushhhhhhh?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i just saw on ch U news. it says MORE THAN HALF of the 100 units. showflat looked crowded.
    so today is director sales or actual VVVIP?

should not be actual VVVIP. should be the VVVVVVVVVVVVIP kelong cronies preview.

so today is director sales or actual VVVIP?

is it wee & co. buy 50 units at 1500psf then tomorrow sell to VVIP at 1800psf?
    Today's price for 2bd and above is < 1500 I think

Look out for SGX disclosure filing tomo ok

Dtrax, today is director, employee, business partner , ex owner, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by amk

Think the 2 bedder all gone by now. Left the 3 bedders and 1 bedders. Heard the 3 bedders going for comfortably over 2 mil. A couple of stacks really cmi.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    can ask fellow investors here?
    My relative thingking of getting a condo, must be FH, mall and mrt nearby. 3bedder, price around 1500psf.

I only know of City Square Residences, Katong Regency. got any other projects that fit the bill? no prime areas, too expensive.
    Tresalveo next to Marymount mrt.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=7593

they won't file so soon one. only after the mad craze tomorrow at 1800psf and majority sold then they declare.

they won't file so soon one. only after the mad craze tomorrow at 1800psf and majority sold then they declare.
    Seems ok price:
    Prices for one-bedders average $1,700 psf, while two and three-bedders average $1,450 psf based on the pricing values of $950,000, $1.38 million and $2.05 million for one, two and three-bedders, respectively.

that means siao liao? tomorrow will be 1900psf for one bedders while 2 and 3 bedders 1700psf?

Seems ok price:
    Prices for one-bedders average $1,700 psf, while two and three-bedders average $1,450 psf based on the pricing values of $950,000, $1.38 million and $2.05 million for one, two and three-bedders, respectively.

The article pricing is with reference to the launch today, 19 apr

This is why I dun understand why URA dun enforce "full price list 2 days before launch" !

Even in the preview, say u want to buy unit x, agent dun have the price, must queue there in front of the developer and find out the px for you. So UOL practically can see the demand and raise price on the spot!

Look what CAPL did with Sky Habitat, very transparent. Full price list in front of you. That's why I always respect CAPL.

btw the postal address of this is 437***, should be technically D15

i know that's what they did for duchess. if it repeats itself, then it signals the RCR peak just as it did for CCR then?

yeah! no respect for UOL. pui pui pui.

This is why I dun understand why URA dun enforce "full price list 2 days before launch" !

Even in the preview, say u want to buy unit x, agent dun have the price, must queue there in front of the developer and find out the px for you. So UOL practically can see the demand and raise price on the spot!

Look what CAPL did with Sky Habitat, very transparent. Full price list in front of you. That's why I always respect CAPL.

However, the price list is not the nett price.

It is similar to car price. Listed price is transparent but the discount varies. There is no full transparency.

if it repeats itself, then it signals the RCR peak just as it did for CCR then?
    yes that will be a nice indicator.

heard 2bd almost all gone, 3bd (only 4 stacks out of 30) almost half gone, now left ONLY mostly the 1bd for "investor units" for the VVIP today and the public. U know 2bd and 3bd have the better finishes (like marble etc) and are in better location, and have lower psf. they are better buys. 1bd are really there to bump up the psf. won't be surprised it's 1700-1800.

the worst that can happen is they sell the remaining 3 bedder at the same psf of the 1 bedder to the VVIPs reasoning that there has been good demand for bigger units. that would surely be a duchess.

remember 2007, duchess garden mansionette and penthouses were sold at same psf as the regular units at 1800 and above? almost 5 years later today, there is such a discrepancy with 1550 vs 1800/1900 for the regular units there.

yes that will be a nice indicator.

heard 2bd almost all gone, 3bd (only 4 stacks out of 30) almost half gone, now left ONLY mostly the 1bd for "investor units" for the VVIP today and the public. U know 2bd and 3bd have the better finishes (like marble etc) and are in better location, and have lower psf. they are better buys. 1bd are really there to bump up the psf. won't be surprised it's 1700-1800.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    However, the price list is not the nett price.

It is similar to car price. Listed price is transparent but the discount varies. There is no full transparency.
    in Sky Habitat's case ? I think you may have been misinformed. The price list has both listed price and several types of discounted prices there. like 3% neighborhood, 1% repeat customer, etc. It's clear who is eligible to what. CAPL does not have any other under table undeclared discounts. In short it's not FEO style.