Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1919 @ Sophia Road, FreeHold

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I like the ceiling fan. Something that is essential in tropical SG climate without resorting to aircon all the time. The black and white tiles remind me of the pre-renovated rooms in The Taj Mahal Palace hotel in Mumbai.
    actually i find these type of ceiling fan more appealing than those modern design. maybe I am just a little more old school

Music of the night

User Info Menu

B&W throughout COOL man
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Junior

User Info Menu

Just came back from 1919 showflat. LOL I declare the 3rm patio unit WORTH buying!

Some quick findings:
    - av 2k-2.2.k psf
    - 1rm cheapest 1.13mil, but u get full blast noon sun. when there at 4pm before, hot like siao
    - why 3rm w/ patio worth buying?
    3rm - 1001sqft [with 12sqm of balcony space] (~2kpsf)
    3rm w/ patio [with 12sqm of balcony+301sqft patio space] - 1302 sqft (1.6kpsf)
    Do the math n u will see why a why
    - st marg school might be moving soon
    - the hostel near that area, heard credo is putting that up on sale at gay pricing. They are handling sophia mansions now ([url]http://www.credo.com.sg/InvestmentPropertyDetails.aspx?P_Id=6786a238-0bdd-41b7-9af1-cce14199e094[/url])
    - Went there tcss with my KF agent, lol she so proudly say, if looking for the 2-3 rm non-sun facing, can forget abt it?? I hur hur she say until like confirm sell out since she claim oversubscribe

Senior

User Info Menu

they are rebuilding it. there was a feature in The Edge some weeks back. Woh Hup originally wanted to just restore but after careful thought decided to rebuild and also incorporate all the good stuff u see in the pictures. that explains the "higher" psf.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Is this a new development or they just restore from existing shop houses??
    The colonial architecture is 10X better than KR .. but KR is high rise

Junior

User Info Menu

Agree ... it is a shame that a constructor co can do a much better job in coherent design compared to big boys like FEO / CDL and CAPL
    This is no ordinary contractor, it is Woh Hup, one of the best or the best in town.

Invester

User Info Menu

Quite a special name and project desgin wonder is there any web site to show more detail and where is actual showroom located and is it open for viewing?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    This is no ordinary contractor, it is Woh Hup, one of the best or the best in town.

Junior

User Info Menu

woh hup mai pray pray.. they in charge of marina bay construction, constructing 2 of tallest residential in singapore concurrently and many other projects.. i scream ice-cream!

Music of the night

User Info Menu

what is the maintenance like?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

User Info Menu

B&W throughout COOL man
    Match very well with your avatar

Music of the night

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Match very well with your avatar