Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Presto @ Serangoon (Freehold 36 units)

The remaining units r w/o balconies or w/o study. Last few FH MM tt is affordable. Likely to b gone by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    That's presto right? same showflat different plot.
    Yes I think so. Right at the end of the parallel side road.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I was looking at other side i.e. Vibe is closer to Woodleigh MRT. Both MRT stations r abt 500m away. Vibe is better located as it is sitting on its own plot.
    Agree. Presto is flanked by a handful of shophouses on both sides, overall it appears to look like a botched attempt to enbloc the entire stretch of 9-10 shop houses. I'm curious whether Vibes will also look like Presto and Promenade @ Pelikat. 8

The remaining units r w/o balconies or w/o study. Last few FH MM tt is affordable. Likely to b gone by next week.
    sorry lost touch with the news nowadays. has there been a trend of "disappearing" FH MM that was hitting the market only recently??

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    sorry lost touch with the news nowadays. has there been a trend of "disappearing" FH MM that was hitting the market only recently??
    There are much lesser launches of FH MM apartments compare to 1-3 years ago. However there are a lot more 99LH MM in condos, which are driving the recent sales to crazy levels.

Oxley's 1-bedder MMs around Upper Serangoon ($1300 psf) are relatively cheap compare to 18 Woodsville ($1800 psf), but the furnishings are a bit disappointing.

Given the very good response to the Presto, I think Vibe will be priced slightly higher. Hopefully there are some shops at the ground level http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...-Serangoon.php (I'm not related to these agents but I like their website and e-brochures!)

There are much lesser launches of FH MM apartments compare to 1-3 years ago. However there are a lot more 99LH MM in condos, which are driving the recent sales to crazy levels.

Oxley's 1-bedder MMs around Upper Serangoon ($1300 psf) are relatively cheap compare to 18 Woodsville ($1800 psf), but the furnishings are a bit disappointing.

Given the very good response to the Presto, I think Vibe will be priced slightly higher. Hopefully there are some shops at the ground level http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...-Serangoon.php (I'm not related to these agents but I like their website and e-brochures!)
    Yes, oxley's furnishing is inferior to FG/WCL's..

Ooh this plot of land for Vibes... until early this year, one of the shops used to sell coffins cos the land behind used to be a graveyard (25-30 years ago).

Quote Originally Posted by chrisop
    Ooh this plot of land for Vibes... until early this year, one of the shops used to sell coffins cos the land behind used to be a graveyard (25-30 years ago).
    Someone calling me?

Someone calling me?
    Haha you have chosen a really morbid nick.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisop
    Haha you have chosen a really morbid nick.
    Haaa. its a tough choice btw this and "Grim Reaper", "Joe Black" and "Shinigami" !

Haaa. its a tough choice btw this and "Grim Reaper", "Joe Black" and "Shinigami" !
    Jack the reaper...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Jack the reaper...
    Hehe jack the reaper is of a different category lor... He's a murderer, not god of death.