Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Presto @ Serangoon (Freehold 36 units)

Default Presto @ Serangoon (Freehold 36 units)

PROPOSED ERECTION OF A FIVE-STOREY WITH ATTIC PARTY WALL DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING OF RESIDENTIAL FLATS (TOTAL:36 UNITS) WITH SWIMMING POOL, GYM

Property Type : Apartment
    Site Area : 6,301 sqf
    Tenure: Freehold
    Est Top: 31 Dec 2016 ( Legal 31 Dec 2019 )
    No. of Storey: 5 storeys
    No. of Units: 36 units
    Carpark Lots : 36 lots & 1 Handicapped lot

Unit Mix
    •1 bedroom: 420 - 452 sqft (7 units)
    •1+Study : 420 - 484 sqft (20 units)
    •2 bedroom: 785 – 915 sqft (9 units)

Facilities: Gym & Swimming Pool

Why buy this dev?
    Freehold
    About 5 mins walk to Serangoon MRT and NEX Mall
    Rated one of the hottest location by Straits Times
    Quality Workmanship and Branded interior finishes by Reputable Developer
    Plenty of Eateries and other Amenities in the surrounding
    Serangoon Stadium just mins walk away
    Located in the Central Region District, travelling by MRT just 10-15mins to CBD and Orchard Road
    Within 1km to Xinmin Pri and Xinghua Pri and Serangoon JC Also near to other good school like Rosyth, Hougang Pri, Montfort Junior, CHIJ, Holy Innocents and Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
    High Capital appreciation and Rental Yield

Going by its name it should be completed by 2013/2014 and not 2016.

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

36units... How much is the maintenance feee per month ??...

if each paying $300... altogether only ~$10K/month....

enough for pools, security guard, gardening, cleaning, estate manager etc etc??...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis

enough for pools, security guard, gardening, cleaning, estate manager etc etc??...

Should be like those TK boutique projects, no guards no gardeners etc. only simple gate, tiny pool and a study room sized gym 6ksqft nia..

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Should be like those TK boutique projects, no guards no gardeners etc. only simple gate, tiny pool and a study room sized gym 6ksqft nia..
    Got duty roster. Every family will rotate to do guard duty. left right left right left left right.

Omg.. So small!

Won't be Surprised if some bloody rich guy jus buy over whole derlopment and turn it back into bungalow.. Lol..

Facing landed wld b ok but cannot clear e landed roof. Less than 10min walk to MRT. Grd floor parking, I suspect partly mech parking too. Colorful metal facade.

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis

Make that $350/mth but for a 2 bedder or a studio at $350/mth is simply too expensive... even $300/mth is on the high side! Will there be sinking fund?

Why buy this dev?
    Freehold
    About 5 mins walk to Serangoon MRT and NEX Mall
    Rated one of the hottest location by Straits Times
    Quality Workmanship and Branded interior finishes by Reputable Developer
    Plenty of Eateries and other Amenities in the surrounding
    Serangoon Stadium just mins walk away
    Located in the Central Region District, travelling by MRT just 10-15mins to CBD and Orchard Road
    Within 1km to Xinmin Pri and Xinghua Pri and Serangoon JC Also near to other good school like Rosyth, Hougang Pri, Montfort Junior, CHIJ, Holy Innocents and Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
    High Capital appreciation and Rental Yield
    If its within 1km from Xinmin Pri and SRJC, it should be decently near to Kovan MRT but its not mentioned here. Also, if its that near to SRJC, its probably not gonna be 5 mins walk to Serangoon MRT and NEX Mall. Even Casa Cambio is about 5 to 8 mins walk to NEX Mall. This project cannot be that near to Lim Tua Tow coz its 1km from SRJC. Hmmm... don't tally leh!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Make that $350/mth but for a 2 bedder or a studio at $350/mth is simply too expensive... even $300/mth is on the high side! Will there be sinking fund?
    haha, same lor, 448@ east coast 1 bedder main fees around $330-350 a month ma

Just found out that this project is at 530 Upper Serangoon Road which is v near to The Yardley and The Sunshine. How did the agent even think about Xinmin Pri and SRJC???

Just found out that this project is at 530 Upper Serangoon Road which is v near to The Yardley and The Sunshine. How did the agent even think about Xinmin Pri and SRJC???
    haha, drove past the site. Super duper tiny plot of land! can barely fit a semi-D i think

haha, drove past the site. Super duper tiny plot of land! can barely fit a semi-D i think
    Thus there are 36 mini units... I suspect there will be 2 blocks with a miserable swimming pool lor...

Thus there are 36 mini units... I suspect there will be 2 blocks with a miserable swimming pool lor...
    It seems one single block to me.

Dun buy those facing e road. The noise relects from e viaduct making e facing super noisy. $5xx k but dunno e size. Showroom looks ready for launch.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix

Dun buy those facing e road. The noise relects from e viaduct making e facing super noisy. $5xx k but dunno e size. Showroom looks ready for launch.
    size written ma. 420 sqft

size written ma. 420 sqft
    So prob ard $13xx psf onwards.

So prob ard $13xx psf onwards.
    They can't go too high. Casa Cambio's 1.39k psf is the benchmark. Unless they planning to go for slow sales. Ppl may still pay >$1.4kpsf

Sound will be more pronounced from Upper Serangoon Road rather than the viaduct. The viaduct will probably only affect the penthouse units at level 5 or higher. I viewed units at The Sunshine in the past. The lower storeys are not that noisy. The higher storeys are quite bad from the noise from the viaduct.

Sound will be more pronounced from Upper Serangoon Road rather than the viaduct. The viaduct will probably only affect the penthouse units at level 5 or higher. I viewed units at The Sunshine in the past. The lower storeys are not that noisy. The higher storeys are quite bad from the noise from the viaduct.
    All units facing road r equally bad. I was there to listen to e noise.

All units facing road r equally bad. I was there to listen to e noise.
    The sound becomes more obvious at night when you are trying to go to sleep! Not sure the layout. If there are units facing inward, then these units will be hotter!

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Got duty roster. Every family will rotate to do guard duty. left right left right left left right.
    good idea! cut costs and improve relationship with neighbors.

This is truly a super small piece of land! The showroom has been set up since last year but not launched.... Everyday when I passed by this place on my way to work, I would wonder how is a condo going to fit into this space?! Unless they are getting rid of the surrounding blocks as well? How would there be sufficient space to fit a carpark, let alone a pool?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisop
    This is truly a super small piece of land! The showroom has been set up since last year but not launched.... Everyday when I passed by this place on my way to work, I would wonder how is a condo going to fit into this space?! Unless they are getting rid of the surrounding blocks as well? How would there be sufficient space to fit a carpark, let alone a pool?
    haha maybe u should take a walk on telok kurau lorongs. So many of such developments already been built. U been missing out!

pool can be build on the top floor and parking can be solved by using mechanised system.

haha maybe u should take a walk on telok kurau lorongs. So many of such developments already been built. U been missing out!

pool can be build on the top floor and parking can be solved by using mechanised system.
    Hehe I definitely have been missing out!

Amazing that even with mechanized system that they would have space for the cars. A bit hard for me to imagined how it is like although like you mention, it has been done for many condos in terok kurau.

This is quite a good location, pity the size.

Amazing that even with mechanized system that they would have space for the cars. A bit hard for me to imagined how it is like although like you mention, it has been done for many condos in terok kurau.

You could go down to Geylang too! Most of the new 1900 units are built with mechanised parking system perhaps only the bigger ones like GE are with basement parking.

So is such a mechanized system take forever to get to your car? What if the system breaks down that morning then everybody cannot go to work?

So is such a mechanized system take forever to get to your car? What if the system breaks down that morning then everybody cannot go to work?
    Drive too long liao dunno how to use ezlink or worse dont have one is it? .... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Going by its name it should be completed by 2013/2014 and not 2016.
    Ya Faster buy and Faster sell after complete lol

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Drive too long liao dunno how to use ezlink or worse dont have one is it? .... Lol
    Yup... but its not about taking bus or mrt to work. This is a problem that will not happen in other types of carpark so I'm questioning the reliability of the system, not the process of going to work.

VVIP PREVIEW 20th April

Indicative Price
    1 Bedroom Facing Upper Serangoon: From Mid $5xxK
    1 Bedroom Facing Landed: From High $5xxK
    Penthouse: Range from Low $8xxK to $1.0xmil