Thread: Coastarina, 2006, FH

Default Coastarina, 2006, FH

Hey all,

Any thoughts of this development? Nestled in between Ocean Parks along East Coast road. Looks good from the outside and seems a quiet place to live in with amenities at least 600m away in Siglap. Good for investment?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by frostiecasio
    Hey all,

Any thoughts of this development? Nestled in between Ocean Parks along East Coast road. Looks good from the outside and seems a quiet place to live in with amenities at least 600m away in Siglap. Good for investment?

Cheers
    Not good imo.. layout of units there are poor n it has a very pathetic small pool.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Not good imo.. layout of units there are poor n it has a very pathetic small pool.
    I see. Maybe it's because there are only 56 units. But come to think of it, it is a little small. Any idea, what kind of rental it will attract for a 2bedder? 3bedder?

Cheers

Price is pretty decent, considering the current market an neighbouring projects. But layout for some units are not very good. So, it really depends on which one you're looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by silver023
    Price is pretty decent, considering the current market an neighbouring projects. But layout for some units are not very good. So, it really depends on which one you're looking at.
    I'm thinking of the small 2 bedder for investment. Saw one for sale recently. Thought it would be a nice size for a small family i.e. single, couple or couple w a baby.

Looking to rent out but unsure of current competitive price. Hence the question for any gurus in this area to advice.

I'm thinking of the small 2 bedder for investment. Saw one for sale recently. Thought it would be a nice size for a small family i.e. single, couple or couple w a baby.

Looking to rent out but unsure of current competitive price. Hence the question for any gurus in this area to advice.
    You want to buy to rent out? No mrt in sight not even within 30 mins walk

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    That's the intent. I guess target audience will be those driving or doesn't mind bussing to work in town. Maybe more suited to those who prefer less density project unlike like big ones with a couple hundreds unit.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Actually if walk 20 minutes, got Kembangan MRT... but slap any agent who tells you that as selling point

That's the intent. I guess target audience will be those driving or doesn't mind bussing to work in town. Maybe more suited to those who prefer less density project unlike like big ones with a couple hundreds unit.
    Then they will choose those closer to town... Unless they work in MP

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    maybe without furniture and/or poor condition?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    maybe without furniture and/or poor condition?
    Maybe looking for tenant urgently. Hence the reasonable price? How does one tell the "right price" for the area?

Maybe looking for tenant urgently. Hence the reasonable price? How does one tell the "right price" for the area?
    erm, the data list published on ura's website........

erm, the data list published on ura's website........
    Thanks for the tip. Am really a newbie when it comes to this. Btw, I hear a lot of discussion in the east shore line mrt. Will this impact on pricing? maybe causing value of this property to go up further? Really dont know when to commit although it's quite apparent that a station wont be too near the project but in TK or Siglap.

Thanks for the tip. Am really a newbie when it comes to this. Btw, I hear a lot of discussion in the east shore line mrt. Will this impact on pricing? maybe causing value of this property to go up further? Really dont know when to commit although it's quite apparent that a station wont be too near the project but in TK or Siglap.
    well at this point in time, i believe every development that's within 1-2km of an mrt will factor that into it's asking price. for example, i was seeing some units at lorong N & K and the agents say that it's near to MRT (when the walk is at least 15-25mins).

is your purchase for own stay or investment?

well at this point in time, i believe every development that's within 1-2km of an mrt will factor that into it's asking price. for example, i was seeing some units at lorong N & K and the agents say that it's near to MRT (when the walk is at least 15-25mins).

is your purchase for own stay or investment?
    meant for own stay for now but looking at it as long term investment ie when I eventually need a bigger place, will get another one but keep this small unit (assuming I buy) as investment. that's why looking long term and figure if the mrt line will boost investment in future

meant for own stay for now but looking at it as long term investment ie when I eventually need a bigger place, will get another one but keep this small unit (assuming I buy) as investment. that's why looking long term and figure if the mrt line will boost investment in future
    U bought the unit? No units for sale there now

Quote Originally Posted by silver023
    U bought the unit? No units for sale there now
    Yes sir I did. Made the offer already.

Yes sir I did. Made the offer already.
    Congrats!