Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

I see this like a game of musical chairs...someone will lose in the end. If the government is intent on bringing down prices, as opposed to maintaining healthly price appreciation, they will keep releasing sites. Prices will have to correct one day.

How many HDB households are planning to upgrade in Tampines/Pasir Ris? With so many new developments in Pasir Ris, I think the demand is nearly exhausted. The government's action in Pasir Ris will lead to Pasir Ris remaning a price laggard for years to come...

That is excluding the 2 plots they released in 1H of the year and those that CDL is holding in their landbank, on top what is being sold now and those under construction.

So when there's excessive supply in one area, take for instance Elias side of Pasir vs JLB side of Pasir Ris,

people will be more willing and ready to pay the same $860-930psf for NV, Palette, Liva etc than sea view units at jLB? Taking into consideration that NV folks walk 600m to White Sands & Pasir Ris MRT, while JLB folks walk 600m to Downtown East & Ehub..

Quote Originally Posted by ozcraze
    So when there's excessive supply in one area, take for instance Elias side of Pasir vs JLB side of Pasir Ris,

people will be more willing and ready to pay the same $860-930psf for NV, Palette, Liva etc than sea view units at jLB? Taking into consideration that NV folks walk 600m to White Sands & Pasir Ris MRT, while JLB folks walk 600m to Downtown East & Ehub..
    I don't speak for other people, but I stay on JLB side ... and love/prefer staying there. The distance to Ehub really depends on the development - the nearest being next door to 600m at the other end of the stretch. My grouse is the number of developments spoiling my "ulu" hideout

Quote Originally Posted by lky123
    I don't speak for other people, but I stay on JLB side ... and love/prefer staying there. The distance to Ehub really depends on the development - the nearest being next door to 600m at the other end of the stretch. My grouse is the number of developments spoiling my "ulu" hideout
    true that... JLB has been a well kept secret all this while till recently... really miss those days...

Thumbs down

As usual,

SEA Esta design layout is one of the top LOUSY Floor plan i ever seen in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80
    As usual,

SEA Esta design layout is one of the top LOUSY Floor plan i ever seen in my lifetime.
    So which are the better floor plans in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by lky123

I'm two hearts about going into the new projects in JLB. Not sure in 3 1/2 years' time, when the these 4 projects are up, and many more to come in the pipeline, what will the landscape in this part of Pasir Ris be then.

Personally, like the current JLB's tranquility & esp. sea esta's dual view layout. But on economic term, to pay for such psf of $900up now, will the value be diluted by the rapid GLS in this area?

I think in all pr will have a lot of condo. Perhaps the town w most condo in sg?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    I think in all pr will have a lot of condo. Perhaps the town w most condo in sg?

Actually is sea esta's psf for 3br sea view cheaper than rb's 3br sea view unit?
    The 10% lower in land price got reflected in their selling $?

I think a lot of condos still ok. It's the very fast & furious speed of GLS & very close to each others launches that's a concern. What's garmen's intention? What will happen to property prices in this area?

I think next will be the annoucement of the international school at PR Drive 3 and MRT's ERL line, Master Plan 2011/12 etc. Some of these combination will have an impact on places like Pasir Ris, Ponggol and Jurong.

Quote Originally Posted by ozcraze

MRT is a daily thing for commuters without cars. Downtown East only visit once a week on weekends. So it's better to be near the MRT than entertainment amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    MRT is a daily thing for commuters without cars. Downtown East only visit once a week on weekends. So it's better to be near the MRT than entertainment amenities.
    Good point.

Good point.
    Concur - location should always be the ultimate deciding factor. Near to mrt and amenities would be perfect. If throw in a sea view will be even more cool - pros and cons

Official launch tdy, no one buying?

Official launch tdy, no one buying?
    Thought this was launched already last wk??

Heard that developer is giving an option to convert their DK units to 4BR with a Jnr MBR.

Default From ST today

The 376-unit Sea Esta in Pasir Ris has sold about 250 units since its preview on June 10.

One-bedroom units of 517 sq ft or more are available from $488,000. Three-bedroom units of at least 904 sq ft start from $760,000.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    The 376-unit Sea Esta in Pasir Ris has sold about 250 units since its preview on June 10.

One-bedroom units of 517 sq ft or more are available from $488,000. Three-bedroom units of at least 904 sq ft start from $760,000.
    Thats 66% sold of the total 376units. Thats very good, considering there was too much of adverts and tv commercial stuff going on.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Thats 66% sold of the total 376units. Thats very good, considering there was too much of adverts and tv commercial stuff going on.
    I think they price the proj correctly so it moved really well considering there r a few concurrent launches in jlb.

Any new condo coming up next to Sea Esta in the near future? There's an empty plot of land.

Quote Originally Posted by fiyo
    Any new condo coming up next to Sea Esta in the near future? There's an empty plot of land.
    A EC is coming up, tender in Sep.

If you have nothing to do with NE e.g. work, school or parents, I suggest it is better to stay away, unless it is right next to MRT station. The location does not justify the price.

I guess people go for the sea view.
    Singapore everywhere also getting very EX.
    Got any value buys?

May I know what do you all mean by JLB of Pasir Ris?

I have heard the psf is around 9xx+ for this development. Is that really impressive to own this place?

No more sea view unit...

Default sea estarean

i purchased the "sea view" unit ( 3 bedders and living room all facing pasir ris beach) at level 8 for 9xx psf. hopefully can see some sea.

was hoping to get higher floor but only level 8 left when my ballot turn came....

the new ec site is on a better location, its nearer to down town east.

sea strand is so stranded, and water colours will be diluted.

Quote Originally Posted by jxmail00
    i purchased the "sea view" unit ( 3 bedders and living room all facing pasir ris beach) at level 8 for 9xx psf. hopefully can see some sea.

was hoping to get higher floor but only level 8 left when my ballot turn came....

the new ec site is on a better location, its nearer to down town east.

sea strand is so stranded, and water colours will be diluted.

Wah, lucky you got a sea view unit. Conrads!

Talking

Bought a high-floor 4-bedder dual view (sea + pool).

24 such units in total. Sea views are from 6th floor up.

The average price for the higher dua view floors at VVIP launch were at least $950 psf.

Now a caveat lodged in a recent sale transaction puts a 7th floor 3-bedder pool view at $953 psf. Another recent sale transaction of Ripple Bay's sea view unit sold at $1,034 psf.

The value of the dual view units and other 3-bedder sea view units are already past $1,000 psf now.

Location is ideal bar the distance to the train station (4 short bus stops), surrounded by private residences in a residential enclave and away from the bustles of the main streets.

376 units in Sea Esta, 679 in Ripple Bay, there's a bit more exclusivity. And with a 50m lap pool, and 2 more separate pools, there will be less crowding at the amenities. The floor layouts were well-thought with sturdy furnishings, like the idea of having the dining table at the poolview balcony, giving more space in the living room.

Unobstructed seaview frontage with 3-4 stories condos / landed property / costa sands resorts there to stay, the sea view units along the JLB road is an increasingly rare-find in Singapore and will fetch a premium.

Every confidence it will be a quality construction with the developer already benefitting from the low winning bid as compared to Ripple Bay and Sea Strand.

Default When did you buy?

When did you buy?
    Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    Bought a high-floor 4-bedder dual view (sea + pool).

24 such units in total. Sea views are from 6th floor up.

The average price for the higher dua view floors at VVIP launch were at least $950 psf.

Now a caveat lodged in a recent sale transaction puts a 7th floor 3-bedder pool view at $953 psf. Another recent sale transaction of Ripple Bay's sea view unit sold at $1,034 psf.

The value of the dual view units and other 3-bedder sea view units are already past $1,000 psf now.

Location is ideal bar the distance to the train station (4 short bus stops), surrounded by private residences in a residential enclave and away from the bustles of the main streets.

376 units in Sea Esta, 679 in Ripple Bay, there's a bit more exclusivity. And with a 50m lap pool, and 2 more separate pools, there will be less crowding at the amenities. The floor layouts were well-thought with sturdy furnishings, like the idea of having the dining table at the poolview balcony, giving more space in the living room.

Unobstructed seaview frontage with 3-4 stories condos / landed property / costa sands resorts there to stay, the sea view units along the JLB road is an increasingly rare-find in Singapore and will fetch a premium.

Every confidence it will be a quality construction with the developer already benefitting from the low winning bid as compared to Ripple Bay and Sea Strand.