Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My pattern always same...

Senior

User Info Menu

Default My pattern always same...

...whenever i open my macbook air to surf...1st stop....check share market....2nd stop check propertyguru(See NO price crash)....then tell myself maybe can change car...so 3rd stop...SGCarmart(see car price so high)....then 4th stop "CONDO FORUM"....KPKB.......my life becoming SO predictable...."FULL STOP"....

Property Newbie

User Info Menu

lol...

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    ...whenever i open my macbook air to surf...1st stop....check share market....2nd stop check propertyguru(See NO price crash)....then tell myself maybe can change car...so 3rd stop...SGCarmart(see car price so high)....then 4th stop "CONDO FORUM"....KPKB.......my life becoming SO predictable...."FULL STOP"....
    It is up to you to make life more colourful.
    Me no check stocks cos husband in charge of it.
    Also check property guru .... just for fun only.
    No need to check car mart cos still got quite a few more car years left.
    Husband's car need to change in 3 years time so still ok.
    At the worse if COE remains high then buy new car and change every year to minimize depreciation cost .
    This forum..... sure come everyday .

Senior

User Info Menu

hai yo maybe i should conduct tution for my kids ...teach them english/maths/science.....every month can save more than $1K on tution....

tweet @condoexchange

User Info Menu

Save the best for last I presume?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    It is up to you to make life more colourful.
    Me no check stocks cos husband in charge of it.
    Also check property guru .... just for fun only.
    No need to check car mart cos still got quite a few more car years left.
    Husband's car need to change in 3 years time so still ok.
    At the worse if COE remains high then buy new car and change every year to minimize depreciation cost .
    This forum..... sure come everyday .
    Buying new car and change every year is sure remedy for high cost lah... rather buy 2nd hand car is a better option.

Senior

User Info Menu

hai yo maybe i should conduct tution for my kids ...teach them english/maths/science.....every month can save more than $1K on tution....
    There will be a limit to how much you can teach your kid... all the way to JC? I think I can't... maybe you can... Lol!

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

I'd rather spend the $1k per month and maintain a good relationship with my children.

tweet @condoexchange

User Info Menu

Mine is: gmail, streetsine, propertyguru, iproperty, ura caveats, market competition analysis direct searches on projects pricing and rentals competing in areas around mine, then come here and be a pest...

User Info Menu

You are quite right esp with the various moods of all ...and with MOEs demands on our kids.

But we still do some coaching together ...keeps us honest with the child's progress and not be a total Outsourcing Nation..

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    I'd rather spend the $1k per month and maintain a good relationship with my children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast