Cool What CCR means??

What does CCR means

ipropertyguru

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vanan75
    What does CCR means
    core central region

User Info Menu

Paradigm shift? IMHO I would say market condition has changed. Rental yield used to be good in CCR. That was because most affluent ppl work closer to these areas. Transportation, and accessibility was not as good back then. Now you can see different business parks/hubs in OCR, and there are more MRT lines. Hence, the concentration of these ppl are no longer in CCR and rather more dispersed. Therefore, I feel that there are also opportunity in OCR.

Quote Originally Posted by wclee21 View Post
    Paradigm shift? IMHO I would say market condition has changed. Rental yield used to be good in CCR. That was because most affluent ppl work closer to these areas. Transportation, and accessibility was not as good back then. Now you can see different business parks/hubs in OCR, and there are more MRT lines. Hence, the concentration of these ppl are no longer in CCR and rather more dispersed. Therefore, I feel that there are also opportunity in OCR.
    Agree. I see more and more expats moving to the heartlands in the last few years. They are no longer willing or able to pay the higher prices in the CCR and happily accept a slightly longer commute for larger units and lower prices.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doubleben View Post
    Agree. I see more and more expats moving to the heartlands in the last few years. They are no longer willing or able to pay the higher prices in the CCR and happily accept a slightly longer commute for larger units and lower prices.

International school moving to ocr expat will follow. Children education and family convenience is paramount
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."