Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: katong 112 screwing up traffic...

  1. #1
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default katong 112 screwing up traffic...

    really screwed up design every weekend sure got jam at east coast
    Road around there...all people que to go in carpark but carpark full
    So the whole area kena jam....sianzz driving there

  2. #2
    tweet @condoexchange

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    really screwed up design every weekend sure got jam at east coast
    Road around there...all people que to go in carpark but carpark full
    So the whole area kena jam....sianzz driving there
    If you drive, whole stretch of east coast until siglap for you to choose.... No need die die must go there. Even Joo Chiat Road has some nice finds...

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    If you drive, whole stretch of east coast until siglap for you to choose.... No need die die must go there. Even Joo Chiat Road has some nice finds...
    got to pick my kids from tution at roxy square...

  4. #4
    Just my 2 cent worth..

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Any recommended restaurant at I12 or nearby?

  5. #5
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Any recommended restaurant at I12 or nearby?
    Too many... don't know where to start.... choices galore... eastern to western and everything in between.

  6. #6
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Too many... don't know where to start.... choices galore... eastern to western and everything in between.
    wah that area is food paradise...

  7. #7
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    How to stay around that area. Will get worst when all the developments TOP in that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    really screwed up design every weekend sure got jam at east coast
    Road around there...all people que to go in carpark but carpark full
    So the whole area kena jam....sianzz driving there

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    How to stay around that area. Will get worst when all the developments TOP in that area.
    Buy a development nearby, then no need to drive.

  9. #9
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    They will have difficulty going out or into their home.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseid
    Buy a development nearby, then no need to drive.

  10. #10
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    They will have difficulty going out or into their home.
    As long as near can already... no need to be beside.

    Lots of choice condo/apt/landed in that area that is near enough yet not inconvenienced by the I12 traffic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •