Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: 70% of sky habitat snapped up in a day!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I talked about the expenses of that fellow who earns $16K. Not talking about my expenses.. I knew of real case with household income of 16K and their expenses and was doing the comparison between them. Why the one I knew in real life can afford 3.2M condos but this fellow can't afford. The different is that the one I knew is very thrifty and control his expenses very well..hence the difference.

See my previous post below. If you are poor, how you expect me to tell you to live lavishly?

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    Something is not right leh. Teddy claim that his wife own a collection of Hermes and even have one since 30 years ago. But at the same time, he was complaining about all the little household expenses in this thread #90

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=13290&page=9

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I think clarification is needed here.

1. Firstly, influence or not is subjective, but I am telling from my heart that now there is value only in CCR property and not in OCR property, and I provided my reasons to believe so, so believe it or not is up to you, I don't put a gun to your head.

2. If you are poor, how to tell you to live lavishly? That will become a lie and damn lie right? So I teach to live frugally first and save money to invest to become rich before you live lavishly. Is that wrong?

3. Based on above 2, what selfishness are there? In fact, I have been so kind hearted to teach you people how to become rich, but instead as the saying goes, "kind-hearted do not get good recompense". Some people just deserve to be thrown to feed the tigers. The world will be more peaceful after that.....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by patricia
    Teddy is trying to be funny. He try to influence people to go into property to support his languishing CCR property even if it hardly helpful. Extremely selfish person. He live lavishly and but encourage people to live like a begger by investing most of you income on property. Extreme selfishness without limit.
    Last edited by teddybear; 17-04-12 at 22:04.

I didn't offer to take picture but he did!

To be fair, you should also post a photo of your 30 years old HERMES or the collection of your wife's Hermes

You can find many similar invoices from the internet!
    Please post a picture of the parts of your sister's birkin as what I had mentioned in my previous note (since you had volunteered to take pictures in the very first place). The more you say, the more weird it sounds to those who are very familiar with Hermes bag and Hermes shops!!!
    Your previous post suggested that it is very big deal to own Lindy but not big deal to own Birkin/Kelly. Obviously, you ahve not done the homework to know Lindy and Birkin/Kelly. If people can afford Birkin easily, what so big deal of buying Lindy to them? your previous posts suggested that Lindy is so much prestige and higher class than Birkin/Kelly. Now, you twisted and said what so big deal since even your younger sister with just 21 yo can afford.

Worst of all, your sister bought itin Marina Bay sands on 2010 !!!
    I
    Think most will be convince with my statement more than yours. So easy to get invoice from hermes from internet? Please find one for me. I rather take the receipt in different angle to prove the receipt is real. As for the bag, I can post, not now, tired to take so many shots and upload now. will take pics of Bag and post tmr. Read carefully. what I mean is not that owning a Lindy is more prestigous than birkin. I mean it is very popular among the rich Tai tai nowadays. Your old days where ppl brag abt birkin is over, simply becos it is a disgusted sight to see young girls being able to afford birkin every where along orchard road.

I talked about the expenses of that fellow who earns $16K. Not talking about my expenses.. I knew of real case with household income of 16K and their expenses and was doing the comparison between them. Why the one I knew in real life can afford 3.2M condos but this fellow can't afford. The different is that the one I knew is very thrifty and control his expenses very well..hence the difference.

See my previous post below. If you are poor, how you expect me to tell you to live lavishly?
    I dont want to get into the details as it will be never ending.

Whether 16K is enough or not, that is not the point. Somehow I just find it funny that how can a man who can afford a Hermes bag as far back as 30 years ago will find $400 phone bills for an entire family excessive.

It just doesnt make sense to me.

I think u leave me your email add I send u the pics better. Think everyone believe my receipt is real except u. Dun want to hijack the thread for nothing, just felt insulted that I m being accused of getting images from the net to prove my case. I m not afraid cos my case is real, but what abt u? You dare not even post a pic after bragging for so long.

I didn't offer to take picture but he did!

How old are you btw? What was the price of Hermes bag like 30 years ago?

Why are we discussing designer handbags

There are secretaries that save for months to buy an overpriced designer bag.

There are also multi-millionaires that wouldn't pay more than 1k for a bag.

The bag you carry doesn't mean anything!

Quote Originally Posted by sh

Strange to see *guys* fighting over ladies bags.

Quote Originally Posted by sh

Lol.. That is why I said, owning a birkin does not makes u rich, young gals also can afford, no need to brag. Even my sis can afford, no big deal.

From this statement, I can judge that you like to jump into conclusion and without checking the details....

I dont want to get into the details as it will be never ending.

Whether 16K is enough or not, that is not the point. Somehow I just find it funny that how can a man who can afford a Hermes bag as far back as 30 years ago will find $400 phone bills for an entire family excessive.

It just doesnt make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    I
    Think most will be convince with my statement more than yours. So easy to get invoice from hermes from internet? Please find one for me. I rather take the receipt in different angle to prove the receipt is real. As for the bag, I can post, not now, tired to take so many shots and upload now. will take pics of Bag and post tmr. Read carefully. what I mean is not that owning a Lindy is more prestigous than birkin. I mean it is very popular among the rich Tai tai nowadays. Your old days where ppl brag abt birkin is over, simply becos it is a disgusted sight to see young girls being able to afford birkin every where along orchard road.

You checked the fact first!

Lol.. That is why I said, owning a birkin does not makes u rich, young gals also can afford, no need to brag. Even my sis can afford, no big deal.

From this statement, I can judge that you like to jump into conclusion and without checking the details....

I think I am not the only one here who is doubting your credibility.

I think u leave me your email add I send u the pics better. Think everyone believe my receipt is real except u. Dun want to hijack the thread for nothing, just felt insulted that I m being accused of getting images from the net to prove my case. I m not afraid cos my case is real, but what abt u? You dare not even post a pic after bragging for so long.
    he should at least post a photo of the 30 years old Hermes to prove his innocent. But I doubt he could.

I'm doubting about your creditability too with just joined here for abt 1 month. Wait till you built up your creditability here first!

I think I am not the only one here who is doubting your credibility.

Young girl to own a 13k bag is not any usual girl wor..

I'm doubting about your creditability too with just joined here for abt 1 month. Wait till you built up your creditability here first!

I will pass on that. i dont live in a virtual world.

I remember seeing a few Hermes bags in the show suites for Bedok Residences, coincidentally another Capland project.

I know sh*t abt Hermes bags so can't tell which models those are.

How old are you btw? What was the price of Hermes bag like 30 years ago?
    Curious to know which retail outlet sold Hermes bags 30 years ago.. I was too young then. Or maybe can be bought from Paris only?

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Curious to know which retail outlet sold Hermes bags 30 years ago.. I was too young then. Or maybe can be bought from Paris only?
    no idea man. 30 years ago, I am still playing marble at void deck. Our friend here already into Hermes.

how come talk is about branded bag

Wow 21 years old own Birkin! Nowadays really lots of spoilt brat don't know how to earn money but know how to spent money to keep with the Joneses. If this is not vain then what is it?
    Looks like you are very approving of such behaviour?

I logged into this thread to find out about SH and found a comparison between Novena and Bishan living followed by a heated discussion on ladies' bags!

Yea !

I am impressed with these bag worshippers.

Why not start another thread abt bags ?

Anyone got further updates on SH sales ?

I suspect it had already hit the 200 units mark.

When I was at the Showflat on Sunday, agents cleared did not mention anything abt any unlaunched units, all units I asked for are open for sale.

DKSG

why people think that all the branded hermes they see are genuine?

have you noticed a funny thing?
    a grade A fake hermes is also much more expensive than a grade A fake LV.

What's the latest sales figure in SH ?

Quote Originally Posted by amazon777
    What's the latest sales figure in SH ?
    Maybe not much movement on weekdays. Certain developments only cheong sales on weekends, when the prospective buyers are free.

I think D'Leedon will get a boost from this project.

Wow! Like that you also observed? You very sharp indeed!

China and Thailand just have too many faked LVs!
    Seen too many bags and LVs, Prada etc just can't compare to Hermes Birkin! Hermes Birkin is the 1 and only choice.....

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    why people think that all the branded hermes they see are genuine?

have you noticed a funny thing?
    a grade A fake hermes is also much more expensive than a grade A fake LV.

Wow! Like that you also observed? You very sharp indeed!

China and Thailand just have too many faked LVs!
    Seen too many bags and LVs, Prada etc just can't compare to Hermes Birkin! Hermes Birkin is the 1 and only choice.....

Show us your 30 years old good condition Hermes leh.