Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: 70% of sky habitat snapped up in a day!

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg
    Wow 21 years old own Birkin! Nowadays really lots of spoilt brat don't know how to earn money but know how to spent money to keep with the Joneses. If this is not vain then what is it?
    Looks like you are very approving of such behaviour?
    Come on, as if she will listen to me. nowadays you dun see younger siblings listen and follow the elder siblings instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    Show us your 30 years old good condition Hermes leh.
    Yes, yes.... i want to see too.
    I have never seen a live hermes bag before.
    I only see it in pictures.

Something is not right leh. Teddy claim that his wife own a collection of Hermes and even have one since 30 years ago. But at the same time, he was complaining about all the little household expenses in this thread #90

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=13290&page=9
    Teddy, the shell-locked bear cares for minute costs.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Ha ha ha! I learnt from the honorable. You all are told that you should take public transport right? You all are asked how much those on subsidy needs? They want a meal in restaurant, air-con food court or hawker centre? Why they need so much for a living when they earn so little? What is new? You mean these people earning only $5k pm that is why they are telling you all these?

Quote Originally Posted by louisebrown

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Ha ha ha! I learnt from the honorable. You all are told that you should take public transport right? You all are asked how much those on subsidy needs? They want a meal in restaurant, air-con food court or hawker centre? Why they need so much for a living when they earn so little? What is new? You mean these people earning only $5k pm that is why they are telling you all these?
    So you were called or beckoned to leave your shell?

Straighten the lump between your ears before you write, even better enrole yourself for a adult education in the english language and the techniques of logic and reasoning.

actually, a lot of self-made men care about minute costs.
    it is only younger generation, if pampered by their rich parents that dont care about minute costs.

if you have any rich relatives, have you noticed that it is the older generation who will switch off the light when nobody in the room and who will scold the maid about not wasting water. the young master cant be bothered abt such things.

Penny wise pound foolish...

Don't understand what you say. You understand KKNBCCB to you? If you don't, you better get yourself educated.....

So you were called or beckoned to leave your shell?

Straighten the lump between your ears before you write, even better enrole yourself for a adult education in the english language and the techniques of logic and reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Penny wise pound foolish...
    why u say like dat?
    it is because they not only expand sales, they also control cost. that's why they become rich.

Don't understand what you say. You understand KKNBCCB to you? If you don't, you better get yourself educated.....
    Is this what you call building credibility? I bet you cant even convince yourself that you are a credible person......

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    why u say like dat?
    it is because they not only expand sales, they also control cost. that's why they become rich.
    Control cost is okay if the savings is meant to invest, to pass on to future generation, for a rainy day, to help others etc.. However if the intention to save for a very expensive branded bag so that others can admire you, I find it questionable.

I am trying to build up another kind of "credibility", ie being able to mount effective defense when people made insults on me. On 2nd thought, I really don't know how to insult people by beating around the bush like these people. Never mind, I will do the direct way, the actions are the same regardless of beating around bush or direct. I hate those beating around the bush & I will get them done with quickest possible.

Is this what you call building credibility? I bet you cant even convince yourself that you are a credible person......

This is small case lah. You see those people living in HDB flats & driving Merceds E300 or Jaguar or BMW5xx? They rather drive a big car to show off while saving on all other things & sacrificing the quality of lives of their children & spouses? How expensive can a bag be? $50k can get you toppest most limited edition ones already, not too much & you can use for >50 years with negligible maintenance costs compared to cars.

Control cost is okay if the savings is meant to invest, to pass on to future generation, for a rainy day, to help others etc.. However if the intention to save for a very expensive branded bag so that others can admire you, I find it questionable.
    Last edited by teddybear; 19-04-12 at 08:49.

This is small case lah. You see those people living in HDB flats & driving Merceds E300 or Jaguar or BMW5xx? They rather drive a big car to show off while saving on all other things & sacrificing the quality of lives of their children & spouses? How expensive can a bag be? $50k can get you toppest most limited edition ones already, not too much & you can use for >50 years with negligible maintenance costs compared to cars.
    Somethings big cars r used to ferry potential customers around to impress them to clinch e deal. Not so sure abt bags...

Somethings big cars r used to ferry potential customers around to impress them to clinch e deal. Not so sure abt bags...
    wife carry nice handbags then husband look good no?

Can get a replica LV but cannot get a replica BMW, Merc, Jag

50k can get "toppest most limited edition"? for a birkin? Not to question your expertise, but ....

I am trying to build up another kind of "credibility", ie being able to mount effective defense when people made insults on me. On 2nd thought, I really don't know how to insult people by beating around the bush like these people. Never mind, I will do the direct way, the actions are the same regardless of beating around bush or direct. I hate those beating around the bush & I will get them done with quickest possible.
    desperate defense I agree. Effective? very questionable.

Should just post a photo of your 30 years old Hermes to prove that you are credible, instead of beating around the bush like you said.

Oh No expert talking!
    Ok lah, just to clarify, this is not meant to be exact figure but just an illustration to show that $50k can get you very good branded bags that can use for >50 years, whereas to get very good branded cars costs >$250k and can only use for 10 years and still need to a lot for maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosegarden
    50k can get "toppest most limited edition"? for a birkin? Not to question your expertise, but ....

Did I ever say I want to show any Hermes bag to you?
    Some people are just plain thick skin, deserve to be told off.

desperate defense I agree. Effective? very questionable.

Should just post a photo of your 30 years old Hermes to prove that you are credible, instead of beating around the bush like you said.

Can, I ever saw people took off original logo of an ordinary car and stick a BMW logo onto the front and back of their car....
    Or those modify their exhaust to sound like a Ferrari speeding down the road....

Not sure about replica LV, replica Birkin easy to spot because quality difference is so great!

Quote Originally Posted by amazon777
    Can get a replica LV but cannot get a replica BMW, Merc, Jag

If the person got substance, don't need all these things, just need brain power and mouth....
    If really need big cars to impress to clinch deal, suggest they buy Marc@Paterson and bring them to their house, sure even easier to clinch deal, like that don't even need to talk much, don't need to use too much brain power as well.

Did I ever say I want to show any Hermes bag to you?
    Some people are just plain thick skin, deserve to be told off.

The people I hate most in this world are liars or what you call tua pao sien, because it tell a lot about a person's character.

Maybe that's the reason why social forum like this is important to you.

If the person got substance, don't need all these things, just need brain power and mouth....
    If really need big cars to impress to clinch deal, suggest they buy Marc@Paterson and bring them to their house, sure even easier to clinch deal, like that don't even need to talk much, don't need to use too much brain power as well.
    what about people bragging about their collection of Hermes and tell people they have 30 years old Hermes like it is a toy he collected since he was a kid.

Talking about favorite bags mean bragging, so haggling to see things that people don't want you to see means ??? Gian ben? Sua Ku? ha ha ha!

what about people bragging about their collection of Hermes and tell people they have 30 years old Hermes like it is a toy he collected since he was a kid.

Get that swollen lump between your ears examined.

By the way, it should be "better have or get yourself educated".

Hey!

Dont start this thing here leh.
    We are here on a peaceful discusison of the Sky!

Lets bury the bags and move on ok ?

DKSG

Talking about favorite bags mean bragging, so haggling to see things that people don't want you to see means ??? Gian ben? Sua Ku? ha ha ha!

It is an exercise in vanity engaging a pin-holed brain as his brain would have gotten attuned to such activity.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Hey!

Dont start this thing here leh.
    We are here on a peaceful discusison of the Sky!

Lets bury the bags and move on ok ?

DKSG
    Bury the bags... Lol nice one. This thread has gotten such a pain to read due to the silly squabbles.

didnt we already have a sky thread in Central north subforum.
    Lets hope teddy doesnt go that and start bragging about HERMES