Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: 70% of sky habitat snapped up in a day!

Ok.. quiet for 8 hrs already...

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Talking about favorite bags mean bragging, so haggling to see things that people don't want you to see means ??? Gian ben? Sua Ku? ha ha ha!
    I believe most of us is old enough to tell the difference between talking and bragging.

30 years old and collection of Hermes? thats bragging, but thats not as bad and bullshitting.

another emotional Mr./Mrs B...

thank god we dun flash addresses/mobile no. here.
    otherwise get bashed

who so siao put such wrong title?
    where got 70% snapped up. can sue 4 misrepresentation? consult lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    I believe most of us is old enough to tell the difference between talking and bragging.

30 years old and collection of Hermes? thats bragging, but thats not as bad and bullshitting.
    In another thread, teddy bear assume those age around 18 to 22 who bought hermes bag
    Are prostitutes, which are so demeaning. He might be just jealous that his wife couldn't beat my sister in terms of age when getting her first hermes. So in order for his wife not be a prostitute in the past, she has to be at least 52 years old now. If in real life she is any younger, then she MUST be a prostitute in the past based on his assumption.Then we can roughly guess teddy bear age.

I remember Teddy mentioned his household monthly spending is < $3k in one of the thread in 2009.

Wow... didn't know his wife has a collection of Hermes.

What a drastic contrast of monthly spending vs Hermes collection.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Did I? I am be old but I am a private person, I don't think I will ever reveal my actual income, expenses etc. Ha ha ha!
    If my memory did not fail me, I am talking about a hypothetical case for somebody with household income of say $8k pm (the figure above which you can't buy a new HDB) and saying he can afford a say $1m property? $8k pm income should not spend more than $4k pm right?
    Hermes Birkin bags are collectables (as are other collectables), so not included in monthly spending lah (don't expect somebody with household income of $8k splashing on Hermes Birkin bags right?). Don't think I include 1-off expenses like expensive holidays as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    I remember Teddy mentioned his household monthly spending is < $3k in one of the thread in 2009.

Anything wrong with what I wrote? (I copied below again to read). I don't think so...
    You don't know I am old?

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    In another thread, teddy bear assume those age around 18 to 22 who bought hermes bag
    Are prostitutes, which are so demeaning. He might be just jealous that his wife couldn't beat my sister in terms of age when getting her first hermes. So in order for his wife not be a prostitute in the past, she has to be at least 52 years old now. If in real life she is any younger, then she MUST be a prostitute in the past based on his assumption.Then we can roughly guess teddy bear age.

This is tongue-in-cheek remarks.
    Nevertheless, really can't find other reason as to how a 18-22 years old can earn so much to effort a branded >$20k bag and still have money for a living from non-wealthy family. By virtue of being in non-wealthy family, their income usually will have to subidize family expenses, No?

this sort of things always happen when people starts telling lies about themselves.

Did I? I am be old but I am a private person, I don't think I will ever reveal my actual income, expenses etc. Ha ha ha!
    If my memory did not fail me, I am talking about a hypothetical case for somebody with household income of say $8k pm (the figure above which you can't buy a new HDB) and saying he can afford a say $1m property? $8k pm income should not spend more than $4k pm right?
    Hermes Birkin bags are collectables (as are other collectables), so not included in monthly spending lah (don't expect somebody with household income of $8k splashing on Hermes Birkin bags right?). Don't think I include 1-off expenses like expensive holidays as well.....
    I am be old? hell yeah

Why you straight away jump to conclusion like that? Who you said are lying? From what you wrote, it is obvious that you are trying to say I am lying. If so, can directly say so, don't have to beat around a bush and act like a coward!
    You can show and prove the lie from my earlier postings that you purported that I am telling? If not, what a liar you are! I can straight away tell you in the face, don't have to beat around the bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper
    this sort of things always happen when people starts telling lies about themselves.

Looks like you wanted to get very intimated with me! You are all out here to engage me. I welcome you and take you on.

I have temporarily ignored you because I don't take you seriously. You seems to suggest social forum is not important to you. After a day of observation, you care about social forum much more than me! This tells a lot of your personality and character!

The people I hate most in this world are liars or what you call tua pao sien, because it tell a lot about a person's character.

Maybe that's the reason why social forum like this is important to you.

I can see that you really out here to engage me!

Are you jealous about the Hermes collection that my wife has?

You can't take it when other people can affords more than you do?

You missed me so much and engage me again today? Your sugar daddy?

Are you in the sober senses? or you are under the psychiatrist treatment?

I am be old? hell yeah

From your posts in 2009, you said it's your spending pattern & simplicity in life.

Anyway it's your lifestyle so no further comments from me.

teddybear
    March 9th, 2009, 11:48 AM

Possible because based on my estimate and spending pattern:
    Car loan + road tax + petrol + parking = $1k (not $1.5k)
    Own expense for 2 pax = $1k (not $1.5k)
    personal Insurance (+disability income!) = $120 (not $1k - Buy term insurance! - can even cover $1m for each)
    children expenses = $200 (not $700)
    phone bill + internet = $60 (not $120)
    utility bill = $120 (not $150)
    condo maintenance = $300 (ok)

Total < $3k! Every year, the couple will get about 3 months bonuses or $8.2k x 3 as savings = $24600. For 30 years they would have saved $738k! Why not enough?

TeddybearMarch 9th, 2009, 09:31 PM
    I suppose it is a matter of life-style, and spending $3k per month is not too little and don't have to try hard to save really if you look at the poorer family who can go buy with a single income of $1500 per month for a family of 5, then $3k pm is no great feat.
    Don't know why you need to spend so much on meals, we cook & eat at home most of the time - healthier (no MSG)! We spend more time with our kids at gardens and beaches (mostly for free). Time for us to teach our kids about simplicity in life and not revolving around movies, eating out in restaurants, branded goods etc. For example, we don't use air-con not because we can't afford but because we prefer natural air and also because we choose our house such that it is always breezy and occasionally turning on the fan will do. So many ways to save with little efforts but nowsadays people always complain money not enough but have no idea where they leaked to.

Did you look through the previous postings before this posting. I was referring the case that someone mentioned?

If I'm referring to my case. I will nto say "Every year, the couple will get about 3 months".

Here you are:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...hlight=expense
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

From your posts in 2009, you said it's your spending pattern & simplicity in life.

teddybear

personal Insurance (+disability income!) = $120 (not $1k - Buy term insurance! - can even cover $1m for each)

Total < $3k! Every year, the couple will get about 3 months bonuses or $8.2k x 3 as savings = $24600. For 30 years they would have saved $738k! Why not enough?

I suppose it is a matter of life-style, and spending $3k per month is not too little and don't have to try hard to save really if you look at the poorer family who can go buy with a single income of $1500 per month for a family of 5, then $3k pm is no great feat.
    Don't know why you need to spend so much on meals, we cook & eat at home most of the time - healthier (no MSG)! We spend more time with our kids at gardens and beaches (mostly for free). Time for us to teach our kids about simplicity in life and not revolving around movies, eating out in restaurants, branded goods etc. For example, we don't use air-con not because we can't afford but because we prefer natural air and also because we choose our house such that it is always breezy and occasionally turning on the fan will do. So many ways to save with little efforts but nowsadays people always complain money not enough but have no idea where they leaked to.
    Last edited by teddybear; 20-04-12 at 21:44.

Anything wrong with what I wrote? (I copied below again to read). I don't think so...
    You don't know I am old?
    Haha, non wealthy does not mean poor, come on. Who it's the real pauper here? I think it is very obvious. Go check around. What is $10k plus savings for an 18year old? Just new year any pow already $1k each from parents every year. Birthday ang pow, rewards for good results etc not counted. No need to save too long for a birkin. We are not rich, but I begin to wonder if you are poorer, since u felt that $13 k for an 18yo girl is beyond reach. old man bragging abt a birkin, what a big big joke.

teddybear

maybe he and his family like to put on a show with all the big talk, CCR property and luxury bag collections etc. And once they are inside their home, they are living like a church mouse.

You missed me so much and can't help to engage me again!

Can you prove this? If you can't prove, it just shows zero credibility of you as a loose cannon!

maybe he and his family like to put on a show with all the big talk, CCR property and luxury bag collections etc. And once they are inside their home, they are living like a church mouse.
    Last edited by teddybear; 20-04-12 at 21:52.

Obviously right? I realized that he has an issue with ppl buying bmw, merc etc big cars and even bother to look at their season parking and assume stuffs. He really have an issue. the really rich ppl in the forum won't even disclose how rich they are. One example is laguna. Rich but humble. Only the poor and inferior ppl need to hide behind a screen to
    Pretend rich.

back to topic, any update on sale?

OMG....It is Collectibles and not Collectables.

1-off means once and never to be repeated. So there was only 1 HB bag and 1 expensive holiday.
    Put on your learning cap and learn about "Once-off" as used in the biz world.

This reminds me of the Malaysian Prime Minister's wife! She said she saved money since she was young until now to accumulate 34M and be able to buy a rare blue diamond! As if she is not spending anything and eating air since young! Not to mentiob about Her multi-million of HERMES collection!

SO MICKEY MOUSE

Haha, non wealthy does not mean poor, come on. Who it's the real pauper here? I think it is very obvious. Go check around. What is $10k plus savings for an 18year old? Just new year any pow already $1k each from parents every year. Birthday ang pow, rewards for good results etc not counted. No need to save too long for a birkin. We are not rich, but I begin to wonder if you are poorer, since u felt that $13 k for an 18yo girl is beyond reach. old man bragging abt a birkin, what a big big joke.

This concludes it.........an unteachable.

Obviously right? I realized that he has an issue with ppl buying bmw, merc etc big cars and even bother to look at their season parking and assume stuffs. He really have an issue. the really rich ppl in the forum won't even disclose how rich they are. One example is laguna. Rich but humble. Only the poor and inferior ppl need to hide behind a screen to
    Pretend rich.
    he did mention something like a household with 16k monthly income can easily afford to live in a 3.2m property and but should only drive a 2nd hand Altis. perhaps thats how he live his life.

Glad I dont have such neighours in my estates.

Quote Originally Posted by stiook
    back to topic, any update on sale?
    Many pp muz have BAGGED a unit by now.

This reminds me of the Malaysian Prime Minister's wife! She said she saved money since she was young until now to accumulate 34M and be able to buy a rare blue diamond! As if she is not spending anything and eating air since young! Not to mentiob about Her multi-million of HERMES collection!

SO MICKEY MOUSE
    Sore losers. this reMinds me of someone being caught with his pants down and trying to cover up desperately.

Quote Originally Posted by louisebrown
    This concludes it.........an unteachable.
    LOl....can't agree more.

Contrary with what you have said. I always felt that I'm VERY POOR. I can't affords 34M blue diamond even after saving since young! I have no issue with people driving all those posh cars. I just can't take understand some people who can buying all flashy cars but can't affords to pay for the parking. Instead, parking along the road illegally and blocking the road. Also can't understand with those who would rather spend close to 500K for cars and live in HDB, than spend on buying a private property. I simply understand the logic!

Pretend rich.

Can you prove that? or you are talking about yourself!!

Sore losers. this reMinds me of someone being caught with his pants down and trying to cover up desperately.