Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: 70% of sky habitat snapped up in a day!

$10k plus savings is nothing for 18 years old?
    And a 18 years old spend $13k on Birkin is nothing?
    Is that girl who got 44 people charged in court (including senior civil servants) your sister? Each time can charge $500-800! No wonder is small change for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Haha, non wealthy does not mean poor, come on. Who it's the real pauper here? I think it is very obvious. Go check around. What is $10k plus savings for an 18year old? Just new year any pow already $1k each from parents every year. Birthday ang pow, rewards for good results etc not counted. No need to save too long for a birkin. We are not rich, but I begin to wonder if you are poorer, since u felt that $13 k for an 18yo girl is beyond reach. old man bragging abt a birkin, what a big big joke.

Ha ha ha! You The Associate Professor Mike is it? Always correcting people's England? Here we speak Singland, not England, you want to speak England get back to your Englishit.

Quote Originally Posted by louisebrown
    OMG....It is Collectibles and not Collectables.

1-off means once and never to be repeated. So there was only 1 HB bag and 1 expensive holiday.
    Put on your learning cap and learn about "Once-off" as used in the biz world.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You can't take it now when I ignore you !

Don't jump into conclusion ! You are really unteachable as I have repeated it many times.

Yes, I-off means once and never to be repeated for 1 particular year since we were calculating expenses for 1 year to see how much is the saving for 1 year.

hahahha!

Tried to be a teacher but are not equipped with adequate knowledge!

You can swallow your own words" Put on your learning cap and learn about "Maths" as used in the biz world

Don't make yourself a laughing stock here!

Quote Originally Posted by louisebrown
    OMG....It is Collectibles and not Collectables.

1-off means once and never to be repeated. So there was only 1 HB bag and 1 expensive holiday.
    Put on your learning cap and learn about "Once-off" as used in the biz world.

Come on guys , gen y vs gen x(or earlier) thinking ,nothing wrg, all grow up in different times. an old uncle I know living like church mouse stays in big big landed n retired since 40 yrs old but got 3 properties. The old generation pple live a simple life but put their $$$ to work.

The young "like" just do. Spending 15k on a bag 20 years ago will simply be unimaginable for someone from humble begining,this just reflects the young generation that grew up on a back drop of booming economy in the last 15-20 years . She save n buy doesn't means it's the correct thing to do from a financial wealth accumulation angle. Cos it the attitude towards $$$ that will lead to problem some time down the road. The pressure to keep up with the facade will just keep building up.

The correct teachings shld be, put e $15k into a stock invest. When the stock doubles, sell it, and u can have the bag n still your 15k will be there.

The below very interesting, more names to appear! May be next time we will see Poloclub, teddybear, PN, louisebrown, stalingrad, J-Dog, etc names all appearing there? Montaigne's name not there because his sister mah! If appear there then

Net buzzing over identity of mystery S’pore callgirl
    By Kai Fong | Yahoo! Newsroom – Thu, Apr 19, 2012

Just who is this underage callgirl involved in a widening high-profile sex scandal that has embarrassed 48 men and counting?

To date, 48 have been charged for allegedly having paid sex with the girl, who worked for a now defunct online prostitution website.

Among the biggest names tied to the case are prominent local newsmaker Howard Shaw, former UBS top banker and Swiss national Juerg Buergin, an ex-school principal, an ex-teacher and several top civil servants.

The girl is believed to be 17 – below the legal age for prostitution -- when the alleged offences took place between September 2010 and February 2011.

Court documents have identified the girl on Wednesday but she cannot be named after the court allowed a prosecution application to impose a gag order to protect her identity.

The gag order, which prohibits the publication of any information that could lead to the disclosure of the girl’s identity, also applies to members of the public.

But that has not prevented netizens from speculating and spreading photos of the alleged callgirl online.

Among the issues being hotly debated on online forums – the prices she charged (between $500 to $750 per session, according to the charge sheets), how she had managed to conceal her real age, her background and even why she has not been named and shamed.

“The underage gal charges $500 per hour?” exclaimed Yahoo! user Princess Cathie.

“She must really be somebody that causes men of status to (go) head over heels, giving up their reputation, career and family...”

“Who will pay $500 for a pros?”, agreed Ang. “(That's) over market rate by five-fold."

Another user libby was among many who felt it was unfair the girl has been made to look like the victim.

“First, she is underaged, then she's a 'callgirl'. Why are clients being blamed here?” she wrote.

“Why is this woman being shielded?” Lenen also questioned.

“She profited from her acts the whole time. She knew what she was doing was wrong -- she was not 'made use of'.”

While prostitution is not illegal in Singapore, it is a punishable offence to have paid sex with anyone under 18. This carries mandatory imprisonment up to seven years and a possible fine.

The punishment for breaking a gag order is a fine of up to $5,000 or jail time of up to 12 months, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Come on guys , gen y vs gen x(or earlier) thinking ,nothing wrg, all grow up in different times. an old uncle I know living like church mouse stays in big big landed n retired since 40 yrs old but got 3 properties. The old generation pple live a simple life but put their $$$ to work.

The young "like" just do. Spending 15k on a bag 20 years ago will simply be unimaginable for someone from humble begining,this just reflects the young generation that grew up on a back drop of booming economy in the last 15-20 years . She save n buy doesn't means it's the correct thing to do from a financial wealth accumulation angle. Cos it the attitude towards $$$ that will lead to problem some time down the road. The pressure to keep up with the facade will just keep building up.

The correct teachings shld be, put e $15k into a stock invest. When the stock doubles, sell it, and u can have the bag n still your 15k will be there.

Hey ! Hey ! Hey !

What happened to Sky Habitat ?

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by melody
    The below very interesting, more names to appear! May be next time we will see Poloclub, teddybear, PN, louisebrown, stalingrad, J-Dog, etc names all appearing there? Montaigne's name not there because his sister mah! If appear there then
    Are you inviting us to attack you?

Melody sounds like a nice name for this type of headlines

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Hey ! Hey ! Hey !

What happened to Sky Habitat ?

DKSG
    The Sky is the limit. So can talk anything in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    The Sky is the limit. So can talk anything in this thread.
    You win lor!

CapLand will love your "Sky's the limit!"

Coz they applied it to their pricing.

Anyone got updates on sales of Sky ?

DKSG

This I totally agree... my parents' generation tends to be more thrifty... maybe they have been through tough times. My generation is more willing to splurge... the younger generation....

$10k plus savings is nothing for 18 years old?
    And a 18 years old spend $13k on Birkin is nothing?
    Is that girl who got 44 people charged in court (including senior civil servants) your sister? Each time can charge $500-800! No wonder is small change for her?
    LOl! From the way you speak, I can more or less confirmed that u are no other than teddy bear hiding behind another identity. Aiyo... Dun have to be so agitated when being bashed la, dear melody, I have no idea why are u so affected and agitated in your tone. It is either sour grapes on your side our you are simply in defense of teddy bear, which I think the later is more possible. I shall check your IP address on Monday. Your statement head zero effect on me simply because not only myself, everyone who read this knows that you are just attacking based on baseless assumption. Chey, I won't even bother to tell my sis, she will laugh of her head knowing that someone is so jealous if her to the extend of slamming her without even knowing her personally. Oh by the way, could u be one of the guys in the news? You need a place to vent your anger at the girl who has caused you that much misery? Oh well... Maybe you have found the right place. There are many forumers her who are more than willing to lend you a listening ear becos watching you jump is so hilarious haha haha!!!

Actually my sis invested Alot. as for the birkin, she had buyers immediately offering $15k to buy off hand from her. She is just waiting to enjoying it for a few more years before selling off at a profit. So far she has been earning abit from branded bags alone. she bought her Chanel bag at 3k+ few years ago, sold it off at $4k+ recently after gently using it for a few years. Bags like hermes and Chanel has high appreciation value esp those bought few years ago.

Net buzzing over identity of mystery S’pore callgirl
    By Kai Fong | Yahoo! Newsroom – Thu, Apr 19, 2012

Just who is this underage callgirl involved in a widening high-profile sex scandal that has embarrassed 48 men and counting?

To date, 48 have been charged for allegedly having paid sex with the girl, who worked for a now defunct online prostitution website.

Among the biggest names tied to the case are prominent local newsmaker Howard Shaw, former UBS top banker and Swiss national Juerg Buergin, an ex-school principal, an ex-teacher and several top civil servants.

The girl is believed to be 17 – below the legal age for prostitution -- when the alleged offences took place between September 2010 and February 2011.

Court documents have identified the girl on Wednesday but she cannot be named after the court allowed a prosecution application to impose a gag order to protect her identity.

The gag order, which prohibits the publication of any information that could lead to the disclosure of the girl’s identity, also applies to members of the public.

But that has not prevented netizens from speculating and spreading photos of the alleged callgirl online.

Among the issues being hotly debated on online forums – the prices she charged (between $500 to $750 per session, according to the charge sheets), how she had managed to conceal her real age, her background and even why she has not been named and shamed.

“The underage gal charges $500 per hour?” exclaimed Yahoo! user Princess Cathie.

“She must really be somebody that causes men of status to (go) head over heels, giving up their reputation, career and family...”

“Who will pay $500 for a pros?”, agreed Ang. “(That's) over market rate by five-fold."

Another user libby was among many who felt it was unfair the girl has been made to look like the victim.

“First, she is underaged, then she's a 'callgirl'. Why are clients being blamed here?” she wrote.

“Why is this woman being shielded?” Lenen also questioned.

“She profited from her acts the whole time. She knew what she was doing was wrong -- she was not 'made use of'.”

While prostitution is not illegal in Singapore, it is a punishable offence to have paid sex with anyone under 18. This carries mandatory imprisonment up to seven years and a possible fine.

The punishment for breaking a gag order is a fine of up to $5,000 or jail time of up to 12 months, or both.
    Oh, don't be shy, may I know which guy are you mentioned in the news? Seriously, I dun even bother to read such news, why are you so concern and even bother to cut and paste the whole news here? Or does it feel great to know that even if your names are blatantly appearing in the news, no one can identify you behind the PC screen? Pathetic soul... You have my sympathy. My only advise to you is 色字头上一把刀. Keep your pants on when necessary. Aiyo

Actually my sis invested Alot. as for the birkin, she had buyers immediately offering $15k to buy off hand from her. She is just waiting to enjoying it for a few more years before selling off at a profit. So far she has been earning abit from branded bags alone. she bought her Chanel bag at 3k+ few years ago, sold it off at $4k+ recently after gently using it for a few years. Bags like hermes and Chanel has high appreciation value esp those bought few years ago.
    was it guys who offered to buy it from her?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    was it guys who offered to buy it from her?
    No leh, she posted in bags forums for sale to test market.

No leh, she posted in bags forums for sale to test market.
    It's true. I was the one who replied in the forums to test her response.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Contrary with what you have said. I always felt that I'm VERY POOR. I can't affords 34M blue diamond even after saving since young! I have no issue with people driving all those posh cars. I just can't take understand some people who can buying all flashy cars but can't affords to pay for the parking. Instead, parking along the road illegally and blocking the road. Also can't understand with those who would rather spend close to 500K for cars and live in HDB, than spend on buying a private property. I simply understand the logic!
    I am strongly agree with the illegal parking case.

LOl! From the way you speak, I can more or less confirmed that u are no other than teddy bear hiding behind another identity. Aiyo... Dun have to be so agitated when being bashed la, dear melody, I have no idea why are u so affected and agitated in your tone. It is either sour grapes on your side our you are simply in defense of teddy bear, which I think the later is more possible. I shall check your IP address on Monday. Your statement head zero effect on me simply because not only myself, everyone who read this knows that you are just attacking based on baseless assumption. Chey, I won't even bother to tell my sis, she will laugh of her head knowing that someone is so jealous if her to the extend of slamming her without even knowing her personally. Oh by the way, could u be one of the guys in the news? You need a place to vent your anger at the girl who has caused you that much misery? Oh well... Maybe you have found the right place. There are many forumers her who are more than willing to lend you a listening ear becos watching you jump is so hilarious haha haha!!!
    The only reason why Melody is behaving like this is ........ She is Teddy's wife.

夫唱妇随

The only reason why Melody is behaving like this is ........ She is Teddy's wife.

夫唱妇随
    Let me elaborate further. Have to tighten pocket by controlling monthly expenses within $3k to save here save there to afford Hermes.

Then Montaigne's sister can afford the same at such a young age. Of course very jealous lah.

Let me elaborate further. Have to tighten pocket by controlling monthly expenses within $3k to save here save there to afford Hermes.

Then Montaigne's sister can afford the same at such a young age. Of course very jealous lah.
    Ehh...some young girls are moonlighting to pay for those designer bags. You know what I mean. Not saying she is one of them but there are such cases around.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Ehh...some young girls are moonlighting to pay for those designer bags. You know what I mean. Not saying she is one of them but there are such cases around.
    If you considered helping my dad as a part time accountant moonlighting. She is now in her final year ntu accountancy.

No need to twist and turn as though illusion are facts! Up to you to say whatever you want, ha ha ha!
    Why, you got exposed? Or rather you sister got exposed?

You also involved? Your name appeared on newspaper among the 44 already?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    It's true. I was the one who replied in the forums to test her response.

I know you like to twist and turn, no facts become "your facts", yours only!

夫唱妇随

I know I know, you like to twist and turn to attack people! I am very scared!
    But Ok, I am not a coward here, please go ahead. Anyway, aren't you all the gang attacking already anyway? Wakekekekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Are you inviting us to attack you?

Melody sounds like a nice name for this type of headlines

Your sister or you are fyeeli aka Montaigne in Bag forum? Are you the infamous girl who are now dragging down 48 guys? Can we interview you?

.... I shall check your IP address on Monday.
    Can tell us how to check forummers' IP addresses?

Obviously, He has reading disability and always can't comprehend the passage/message. He can't catch the hint from the message! hahaha......

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry

I know you like to twist and turn, no facts become "your facts", yours only!
    Why you need to defend your Teddybear whenever he got cornered?

Why teddybear so coward? I also know the damning fact about Regent Heights! Let me tell all forumers what it is to be fair in case you got bluffed! [IMG]file://localhost/Users/pn/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

You see below Regent Heights' Rooms for rent:

Not I say only, many others also know you are related to Teddy.

大家心知肚明

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Alamak, it's Teddy!

Turned from red to blue...

Looks like from a emergency situation to a cold death.

Alright u win, I am not as righteous as you. I don't deserve a reply from u anyway. Haha...
    [IMG]file://localhost/Users/pn/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0clip_image004.gif[/IMG]

Btw, my last remark to u. Make duxton half price is just a point to make it affordable. Built another duxton equivalent at outram park and make it half price, then we are talking about addressing affordability. Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    posting with multiple quotes and highlighting is teddy's style, melody must be that mongrel's disciple or worse still, his wife

I know I know, you like to twist and turn to attack people! I am very scared!
    But Ok, I am not a coward here, please go ahead. Anyway, aren't you all the gang attacking already anyway? Wakekekekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Don't worry old lady or I should call you old Melody. Continue with your Hermes collection. But do take good care of your health. Eat more and spend less on bags as you're not young anymore. Need more money to look after your own well being.

You need to have more rest. Too much internet forums chatting is bad for your health. Beware of high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, etc.

Take it easy and enjoy life.