Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAR EAST WAITING FOR LTA ANNOUNCEMENT ON EASTERN REGIONAL MRT LINE BEFORE LAUNCHING

Default FAR EAST WAITING FOR LTA ANNOUNCEMENT ON EASTERN REGIONAL MRT LINE BEFORE LAUNCHING

FEO is waiting for government's official announcement on the eastern regional line before launching their 2 new developments at Amber and Marine Parade Road (opposite Parkway).

Based on my communication with a senior exec officer with FEO, they are not rushing to launch these 2 high end projects. Based on estimates, FEO is expected to launch the projects at above $2000psf as these are freehold developments located just 50-100 metres away from the new mrt station.

So its not surprising for us to see a major price run around the Amber, Marine Parade and Meyer Road area once the announcement on the new mrt line is made sometime end of this year. In addition, this announcement will be made in tandem with a major development coming up at East Coast area.

As far as I can see, we will see a 20-30% rise in psf for developments located around the new mrt line. So, its a good time to invest yr money in this location before the announcement sets in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Based on my communication with a senior exec officer with FEO, they are not rushing to launch these 2 high end projects. Based on estimates, FEO is expected to launch the projects at above $2000psf as these are freehold developments located just 50-100 metres away from the new mrt station.
    ARE you accusing LTA of leaking confidential information to FEO about MRT station locations so FEO can take advantage of this news and buy before the news is announced? Since you say FEO can pin point the EXACT location to be 50m in front of future MRT Station.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    ARE you accusing LTA of leaking confidential information to FEO about MRT station locations so FEO can take advantage of this news and buy before the news is announced? Since you say FEO can pin point the EXACT location to be 50m in front of future MRT Station.
    I thought most people would have already guessed the MRT stations by now if they dig a little further at other forums?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I thought most people would have already guessed the MRT stations by now if they dig a little further at other forums?
    can please share where the "guessed" stations are at? thanks

U can search skyscrapercity (?) forum... I'm not an east person, so not v keen to memorise e locations.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    U can search skyscrapercity (?) forum... I'm not an east person, so not v keen to memorise e locations.
    ok thanks, found some info but guess its still subject to confirmation.

There are soil test machines everywhere up the north and eastwards.

Quote Originally Posted by cartman
    can please share where the "guessed" stations are at? thanks
    Depending on who you ask, the stations could be right in front of Seaview, Silversea, cote d'azur, D'Ecosse, etc etc. But won't be in front of the HDBs, since no HDB owners in this forum.

does it matter whether the plot of land is FH or LH? since no matter what, FEO will sell LH to us? .

FEO is waiting for government's official announcement on the eastern regional line before launching their 2 new developments at Amber and Marine Parade Road (opposite Parkway).

So its not surprising for us to see a major price run around the Amber, Marine Parade and Meyer Road area once the announcement on the new mrt line is made sometime end of this year. In addition, this announcement will be made in tandem with a major development coming up at East Coast area.

As far as I can see, we will see a 20-30% rise in psf for developments located around the new mrt line. So, its a good time to invest yr money in this location before the announcement sets in.
    Where is this quoted from? Or just personal
    Opinion ?

By the time the MRT is completed will be over 2021 already? And buyers got to put up with construction if the projects TOP in 2015. Also this area all marine reclaimed sandy land. Goodness knows if the MRT construction will cause even more problems (unlike other areas with real land). And also its probably the most populous part of SG. So much supply. Maybe Indians will buy lah. Tg Rhu and Meyer machiam little India.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    By the time the MRT is completed will be over 2021 already? And buyers got to put up with construction if the projects TOP in 2015. Also this area all marine reclaimed sandy land. Goodness knows if the MRT construction will cause even more problems (unlike other areas with real land). And also its probably the most populous part of SG. So much supply. Maybe Indians will buy lah. Tg Rhu and Meyer machiam little India.
    According to the MRT website, the Eastern line is due to complete by 2020. Given their prudence approach so far chances are it will complete in 2018 or 2019.

Once the actual sites are announced, people will be buying with certainty that there WILL be a MRT station within walking distance.

My guess is the line will be more inland than silversea side since all the land beyond the nursery and Paramount hotel are all reclaimed.

Its anyone's guess at the moment. Keep guessing! I think they are going to announce it within the next 6 months.

DKSG
    PS : I am not related to LTA, MRT, FEO, SLA, and related organisations.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    According to the MRT website, the Eastern line is due to complete by 2020. Given their prudence approach so far chances are it will complete in 2018 or 2019.

Once the actual sites are announced, people will be buying with certainty that there WILL be a MRT station within walking distance.

My guess is the line will be more inland than silversea side since all the land beyond the nursery and Paramount hotel are all reclaimed.

Its anyone's guess at the moment. Keep guessing! I think they are going to announce it within the next 6 months.

DKSG
    well, the original shoreline goes all the way up to where east coast road is, which isn't too far in anyway. no point contesting or guessing where the actual sites will be. if any announcement shall purportedly push up the property prices in the vicinity to beyong $2k/psf, i'm fairly confident there will be a CM 6, 7 & even 8

now u know why i ask u guys to target D15 liao bo? too late liao hor.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    is it? you ask us to concentrate on robertson area le?

eh, why too late liao?

I was told by FEO agents that FEO will launch only 99LH projects in future meaning these 2 FH lots will be sold as 99LH projects juz like their FH Katong project (cannot remember name) facing SEAVIEW. That's FEO for you and these kind of project kenna sai (FEO still the ultimate landlord) ..very difficult to enbloc years down the road b'cos you need FEO permission ...

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    is it? you ask us to concentrate on robertson area le?
    I said D15 and robertson area hor. D15 too late liao cause someone suggested the likely location of the MRTs mah. My logic is to buy before the rumors, and sell after the news. WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Smile

...Good Luck
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 17-04-12 at 11:36. Reason: sleeping again ?

I said D15 and robertson area hor. D15 too late liao cause someone suggested the likely location of the MRTs mah. My logic is to buy before the rumors, and sell after the news. WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

now we still rumor mongering mah.. no news yet! so still got chance to find gems!!!

so far robertson area no increase le.

Care to share why Robertson area?
    Nothing moving there right?

You are wrong. Circle line is VERY late.

You must remember, before eastern region line, got 3 other lines under construction, DTL2, DTL3 and Thomson Line. Thomson Line stations not even announced and it's supposed to be BEFORE eastern line,

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by Rosegarden
    Depending on who you ask, the stations could be right in front of Seaview, Silversea, cote d'azur, D'Ecosse, etc etc. But won't be in front of the HDBs, since no HDB owners in this forum.
    ahemmmmm...my station going to be in FRONT of my HDB block at upper east coast next to temasek pri/opposite temasek sec...ahemmmmmm

Indians......nightmare

Disclaimer:Singapore INDIAN..Not Like Indian Indian just like singapore CHINESE NOT like China...Cina....

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    I was told by FEO agents that FEO will launch only 99LH projects in future meaning these 2 FH lots will be sold as 99LH projects juz like their FH Katong project (cannot remember name) facing SEAVIEW. That's FEO for you and these kind of project kenna sai (FEO still the ultimate landlord) ..very difficult to enbloc years down the road b'cos you need FEO permission ...
    govt king of hdb...feo king of pc......so buy one hdb and one pc...u become of of the kings man...if u want to be your OWN king buy LANDED..

FEO's aggressive and focused land banking in marine parade indicates they are either on to something, or grossly miscalculated. My bet is on the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosegarden
    FEO's aggressive and focused land banking in marine parade indicates they are either on to something, or grossly miscalculated. My bet is on the former.
    singapore...country where the RICH get richer...so they must be onto something...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    singapore...country where the RICH get richer...so they must be onto something...
    History gonna repeat itself. Look at wat happen to regent view & bishan 8?
    My word of advise is check out wad was the lauch price n see wad happen over the years to the prices n what kind of pRice r they fetching now! mind u the makeover storY of Singapore is now consideRed over with the IRS built n in full operation. Good luck for your Feollows purchases

You are wrong. Circle line is VERY late.

You must remember, before eastern region line, got 3 other lines under construction, DTL2, DTL3 and Thomson Line. Thomson Line stations not even announced and it's supposed to be BEFORE eastern line,
    You're spot on.
    Remember when this ERL is completed (which is btw almost a decade away) everyone else has a MRT station already. So it's probably no significant advantage already.