Thread: Will HDB and PC ownership law EVER change..

Default Will HDB and PC ownership law EVER change..

As you know NOW you cannot buy a resale/new hdb and buy a PC..etc within a minimum occupation period....BUT what is that chance of that law being reverted/tweaked/aborted...IMHO...i think that is a JOKER card to be used by the authorities when TIME is deemed fit LIKE surplus of UNITS on the market....might JUST happen sooner than later...my 2 thinking AGAIN

More likely is the removal of foreigner 10% SD when times are really bad.

Before that can happen, they need to balance out the policy by allowing current PC owners buy hdb. Otherwise is only going to get more skewed and incur the wrath of the middle income and rich which moves the local economy which translates to suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by House
    More likely is the removal of foreigner 10% SD when times are really bad.
    unlikely to be remove, maybe revise to lower. SC and PR ABSD% likely to remain.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    As you know NOW you cannot buy a resale/new hdb and buy a PC..etc within a minimum occupation period....BUT what is that chance of that law being reverted/tweaked/aborted...IMHO...i think that is a JOKER card to be used by the authorities when TIME is deemed fit LIKE surplus of UNITS on the market....might JUST happen sooner than later...my 2 thinking AGAIN
    More likely the reverse will happen first, no dual ownership of hdb and private regardless of the order of purchase. Hdb goes back to basic as a roof over one's head instead of a speculation tool.