Thread: Received a flyer for condos in D15&16

Default Received a flyer for condos in D15&16

Hi all, I received a brochure in my mail box today regarding condos for sale in D15 and 16 and some of them looks reasonably priced.
    So I thought I share with you, especially those interested in the eastern side.
    I am not related to the agent in any way, but I found his way of advertising fresh and interesting. At least I gave it a second glance and it certainly did not go into the wastepaper basket.

The agent is call terence, i call him b4 ....
    He knowledgable , and v familar with d15

Disclaimer-i am not a agent and not related

ou this guy. Very young only. drive a small car hatchback coz he oso very small size. haha. he walks around with netbook in hand during viewings mayb now upgrade to ipad liao that time ipad still not in thing. quite nice guy and good to see now director. he only associate when he served me then.

his gta is in kembangan and east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Hi all, I received a brochure in my mail box today regarding condos for sale in D15 and 16 and some of them looks reasonably priced.
    I am not related to the agent in any way, but I found his way of advertising fresh and interesting. At least I gave it a second glance and it certainly did not go into the wastepaper basket.
    Not only the brochure, the agenr also fresh and interesting
    An auntie killer

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    The agent is call terence, i call him b4 ....
    He knowledgable , and v familar with d15

Disclaimer-i am not a agent and not related
    Is he more knowledgable than shawn? Will call him and ask him about aristo when i m in singapore

Actually, there are more advertistments when I turned the page from this Terence guy.

i always see him on straits times adv... haha

I think my agent is slightly more handsome.

He advert Waterbank as Freehold ?
    This one small error can be ???
    Hmm... Gd but maybe not as good...

Got his flyer as well...

The advert that caught my eye was this... Alpha Apt 2228sqft, Freehold, 4 bdrm, D15 --- $1.72M.

Was excited but never heard of Alpha Apt before....quickly googled and then I realised it is in Koon Seng Road... not exactly my first choice in location.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Got his flyer as well...

The advert that caught my eye was this... Alpha Apt 2228sqft, Freehold, 4 bdrm, D15 --- $1.72M.

Was excited but never heard of Alpha Apt before....quickly googled and then I realised it is in Koon Seng Road... not exactly my first choice in location.
    Yes yes me too.
    When I saw the ad, I straight away thought of radha08 and whether he would be interested.
    Yup, it is a small development, and Koon Seng Road is kinda congested area. I drive on that stretch almost everyday.
    When I look at the terrace houses there, I can't believe that they are worth> 2 mil. I personally won't pay so much to live by the roadside.
    But perhaps that area has its charm, and those who grew up there will be attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    He advert Waterbank as Freehold ?
    This one small error can be ???
    Hmm... Gd but maybe not as good...
    He Team Director... Am sure is his guy did up the flyer based on the team listing and not he do personally one...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    ou this guy. Very young only. drive a small car hatchback coz he oso very small size. haha. he walks around with netbook in hand during viewings mayb now upgrade to ipad liao that time ipad still not in thing. quite nice guy and good to see now director. he only associate when he served me then.

his gta is in kembangan and east coast.
    any agent can be a director as long he has 2 'downline'.

saw his face on the parkway car park barrier. like plaster everywhere leh.. called him b4 So So don't follow up after the query.

Nowadays, most agents work in team. So when they advertise of selling 100 properties, as if the one selling 100 properties, but in fact, it is the team selling 100 properties over many years.

Nevertheless, there is no way one can proof whether they sold 100 properties or not. And no one will proof it as well

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    saw his face on the parkway car park barrier. like plaster everywhere leh.. called him b4 So So don't follow up after the query.
    i rather my face be on a car park barrier than front page of straits times for having s#x with underaged girl...

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    yummy my territory d15/16..the GSS has started but prices NOT quite so attractive...YET..

Quote Originally Posted by ezonme
    Just 2 nia?? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ezonme
    our forum got plenty directors.......but all going wrong direction....