Thread: State of more than 10 years old PC...

Default State of more than 10 years old PC...

I kinda realised that a lot of those condos that are above 10 years old are in a state of neglect and care...of course there are a handful that are the exception...could it be because most of them are bought for investment i.e owners rent them out ??..i dunno but i kind of accepted the fact that dirty lobbies overgrown gardens...LOUSY security are part and parcel of old condos...CORRECT me if i am wrong...BUT like i said there are exceptions...like THE BAYSHORE that ONE still top class...

Think it usuwlly happens to old small projects. Big ones have econ of scale for maintenance, plus higher likelihood of SP who care.

Nothing a paint job can't solve. I can name quite a number of 10-year old condos that are very well maintained. Older condos has more bricks and mortar - newer condo mostly all glass. So some people might find them "dated".

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    I kinda realised that a lot of those condos that are above 10 years old are in a state of neglect and care...of course there are a handful that are the exception...could it be because most of them are bought for investment i.e owners rent them out ??..i dunno but i kind of accepted the fact that dirty lobbies overgrown gardens...LOUSY security are part and parcel of old condos...CORRECT me if i am wrong...BUT like i said there are exceptions...like THE BAYSHORE that ONE still top class...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Some old condos are very well maintained, while others are not. Case by case I would say. Poorly maintained may be due to many reasons, & some can't be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)!

Quote Originally Posted by radha08

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Some old condos are very well maintained, while others are not. Case by case I would say. Poorly maintained may be due to many reasons, & some can't be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)!

some old cars are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)

some old bridges are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)

some old furniture are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)

some old women are very gorgeous, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Grow up. kid! Don't mess up this place. You can't take it when I attended to brown tongue or you are this brown tongue's boss.

Is that all you can do when you can't argue/debate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    some old cars are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)

some old bridges are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)

some old furniture are very maintained, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)

some old women are very gorgeous, while others are not. case by case i would say, poorly maintained may be due to many reasons & some cant be cured (not as simple as a coat of paint)

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    agreed a condo is only as beautiful as the people that live there...