Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sennett - Next to Potong Pasir MRT, LH 99, Tuan Sing Holdings Limited

The big ones are in bidadari.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew

Looking forward to that
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

I like this site, The Sennett, if the launch price is below $1300, I will grab one unit.

Have u placed your cheque?
    Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    I like this site, The Sennett, if the launch price is below $1300, I will grab one unit.

Still waiting for this development. PP is going to be an exciting place.

Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    quite unlikely cos' KR already hit 1300psf and I think TS will price it from 1400 and above ...

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    quite unlikely cos' KR already hit 1300psf and I think TS will price it from 1400 and above ...
    Ya, heard 1500-1600 psf..

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Ya, heard 1500-1600 psf..
    will it be worth >300psf compared to 8 riversuites?

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    will it be worth >300psf compared to 8 riversuites?
    I really don't know.. But the market is always right.. And the hype around PP area is definitely more than the Boon Keng area at this moment..

If can sell 1600, it will make 8R look cheap..

I really don't know.. But the market is always right.. And the hype around PP area is definitely more than the Boon Keng area at this moment..

If can sell 1600, it will make 8R look cheap..
    With shopping mall just opposite and mrt just in front, and freehold there reaching 2k psf, it is definitely a good buy for own stay.....if not wait until the 810 units @ shopping mall, and price to escalate to 1.8k then buy👎

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    With shopping mall just opposite and mrt just in front, and freehold there reaching 2k psf, it is definitely a good buy for own stay.....if not wait until the 810 units @ shopping mall, and price to escalate to 1.8k then buy👎
    I don't tink senette is less than echelon, at least there is a shopping mall at potong pasir and the mrt is underground.....and too many units at redhill, metropolitan, ascential sky, tangling regency, and new projects....alot land there for future development......recently I am forced to sell a caspian unit because the mrt noise is unbearable, every 3 mins , 2 mrts passes by........I will nver buy a mrt project!

I don't tink senette is less than echelon, at least there is a shopping mall at potong pasir and the mrt is underground.....and too many units at redhill, metropolitan, ascential sky, tangling regency, and new projects....alot land there for future development......recently I am forced to sell a caspian unit because the mrt noise is unbearable, every 3 mins , 2 mrts passes by........I will nver buy a mrt project!
    You mean above-ground MRT. Underground ones should command higher premium.

For rental investments, one word of caution since a lot of us may be getting carried away about Sennett/PP area. There will be 12-15 condo projects, both old and new within walking distance of each other and within PP/Woodsville MRTs stations, when all these projects are completed. Where are all the tenants going to come from? from the American sch?

In fairness, redhill/tanglin area is a proven area for rentals.

For MRT over ground, unless your unit directly faces the track level, like expressways, one may get used to the noise after some time.

Cool

For rental investments, one word of caution since a lot of us may be getting carried away about Sennett/PP area. There will be 12-15 condo projects, both old and new within walking distance of each other and within PP/Woodsville MRTs stations, when all these projects are completed. Where are all the tenants going to come from? from the American sch?

For MRT over ground, unless your unit directly faces the track level, like expressways, one may get used to the noise after some time.
    Not really lei, in caspian, only inside the swimming pool then I have quietness....Tats why the price didn't move up after hitting 1.1k psf....in fact jurong has the highest rental compared to redhill, because of low psf, but my unit is left vacant, so sad.

How to get used to noise from MRT??? my current apartment is facing the MRT tracks and it's bloody noisy esp in the early morning....after staying there for more than 10 years, i am telling you....i still havent got used to it at all! Agreed that shd never get a place facing in front of the mrt tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Estrangable
    How to get used to noise from MRT??? my current apartment is facing the MRT tracks and it's bloody noisy esp in the early morning....after staying there for more than 10 years, i am telling you....i still havent got used to it at all! Agreed that shd never get a place facing in front of the mrt tracks
    Then if make $ then sell, no point tahan the mrt noise, I believe there are better projects elsewhere tat u can call home!

Quote Originally Posted by Estrangable
    Agreed. Those facing expressways more jialat! 24 hours. Either must on aircon all the time and double glazed windows or get NID (Noise Induced Deafness) over time. You will speak louder because you cannot hear yourself..

Tenants hate noise.

Agreed. Those facing expressways more jialat! 24 hours. Either must on aircon all the time and double glazed windows or get NID (Noise Induced Deafness) over time. You will speak louder because you cannot hear yourself..

Tenants hate noise.
    Reminds me of Cityscape.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Reminds me of Cityscape.
    Many developments in fact.

Drive PIE near Eunos, Thomson.

AYE near Hong Leong Gardens.

CTE near Thomson.

But still got people buy la.

Wonder anyone had any pics of how this project will look like and more information to post here?

I hear that where the MRT is and Wan Tho Road, there are a lot of those extremely noisy birds particularly in the early morning... anyone knows about this?

Quote Originally Posted by gwlip
    I hear that where the MRT is and Wan Tho Road, there are a lot of those extremely noisy birds particularly in the early morning... anyone knows about this?
    Wan Tho road is the road within Sennett Estate that is just next to the old cementry. There are naturally birds in morning and evening in the trees in the vicinity. Noisy or not is very relative.

Many developments in fact.

Drive PIE near Eunos, Thomson.

AYE near Hong Leong Gardens.

CTE near Thomson.

But still got people buy la.
    Euhabitat?

Wan Tho road is the road within Sennett Estate that is just next to the old cementry. There are naturally birds in morning and evening in the trees in the vicinity. Noisy or not is very relative.
    Good mah...Got FREE GHOST to accompany !!

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Good mah...Got FREE GHOST to accompany !!
    Graveyard is a sacred place....is a blessing to stay near😃

Everyting is quiet at senette residence? With the superb take up rate at $1700 psf early bird, I begin to wonder wat is the pricing psf at tis location?? Anybody got any targets 😜

Even Echelon@Redhill is selling at average of $1800/psf and slimlar to this project close distance to MRT and few MRT stop to town, what do you think will this project cost? Anyway beside this beside, the next two plot of coming soon project will be higher then this project, still there a advantage of buying this project.

Everyting is quiet at senette residence? With the superb take up rate at $1700 psf early bird, I begin to wonder wat is the pricing psf at tis location?? Anybody got any targets ��

I suppose this place should be around $1350-1550psf for first phase, ie the not so good facing units.

Just went for site visit.

The main carpark outside showroom is now ready. The palmtrees nicely planted around this carpark.

Show room at ground level does not appear to be ready anytime soon. So think will be another 2-4 weeks at least.

Any indication when is the TOP for this project?