Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sennett - Next to Potong Pasir MRT, LH 99, Tuan Sing Holdings Limited

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Today I brought my friend to the senette show flat....counted 250+ units sold, really fierce....now average 1600 psf for small units......urban vista also many units sold.....this is buyers market!!! those who didn't take action, is going to regret later....
    Did the developer increases price? I thought it was stated that the launch price is about 1450psf on average?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxiang
    Did the developer increases price? I thought it was stated that the launch price is about 1450psf on average?
    alamak, sold so many units liao, of course jack up the price for remaining units lah,....buyers are biting and taking the leap into the future potong pasir development, so developer become more confidient to launch at their price.....

I feel this developer not 用心. Furnishing so lousy, just because next to MRT n PP future development, they anyhow sell high high! 1-bedder sold around 9++k ! I won't buy lah...
    alamak, sold so many units liao, of course jack up the price for remaining units lah,....buyers are biting and taking the leap into the future potong pasir development, so developer become more confidient to launch at their price.....

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    I feel this developer not 用心. Furnishing so lousy, just because next to MRT n PP future development, they anyhow sell high high! 1-bedder sold around 9++k ! I won't buy lah...
    I do not know much about this development but 900k for 1 bedder?!?!
    How much per psf?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    How much per psf?
    PSF ard $16xx

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    How much per psf?
    I think due to the 1-bedder at Senett is quite spacious at 586sqft, so the quantum is high.

Huat?

Now I feel those who buy at $1450 for senette is getting a good deal.....I have said bfo wen the units are gone, u just have to look elsewhere, like Bartley ridge or subsale at $1650 psf.....or wait for San ritz to launch at $1450 psf....

when i about to made a turning to sennett estate via PIE exit, there was a double line stopping me from going to the right. Nvr mind, i made a U-turn further ahead.

Upon reaching traffic light, there is a long queue of cars trying to enter sennett estate.

waited abt 10 mins for the car to clear before turning in to showrm..

It's a challenge to stay there next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    when i about to made a turning to sennett estate via PIE exit, there was a double line stopping me from going to the right. Nvr mind, i made a U-turn further ahead.

Upon reaching traffic light, there is a long queue of cars trying to enter sennett estate.

waited abt 10 mins for the car to clear before turning in to showrm..

It's a challenge to stay there next time.
    I think most future residents/tenants will use mrt since it's right at their door-steps? I'm vested here btw.

Now I feel those who buy at $1450 for senette is getting a good deal.....I have said bfo wen the units are gone, u just have to look elsewhere, like Bartley ridge or subsale at $1650 psf.....or wait for San ritz to launch at $1450 psf....

Yeah, on hindsight, $1450 for a city fringe condo is considered a steal if Urban Vista in Tanah Merah and other suburban condos are also selling around $13xx t0 $14xx.

PP should have alot of upside potential, especially once details on the future developments in this area are firmed up....

I think most future residents/tenants will use mrt since it's right at their door-steps? I'm vested here btw.
    just share my experienced but i asked the agent about the entrance and exit, he said there is no extra road except the current 2

congrats, which stack did u purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    congrats, which stack did u purchase?
    Stack 02. I purchased during the public launch, kinda little late, so miss out on the 1% additional discount for those who submitted blank cheque earlier.

Stack 02. I purchased during the public launch, kinda little late, so miss out on the 1% additional discount for those who submitted blank cheque earlier.
    Buy for own stay? how many rooms?

Buy for own stay? how many rooms?
    Most likely own stay, but still very far from TOP lah, will decide base on circumstances there and then. It's a 2-bedder, I like the huge master bedroom.

Oh... I could have... Maybe... Helped you get that missing 1..... Haha..
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    Oh... I could have... Maybe... Helped you get that missing 1..... Haha..
    Really? I guess I joined this forum too late then... nevermind, luckily it's only 1%, not 5 or 10%!

Ya true one thing unique about 1 and 2 bedrooms is the open kitchen and electric stove. Gas stoves and more spacious kitchens are available in the 3 and 4 bedrooms.

Kinda of makes sense though. 1 and 2 bedrooms are much smaller and I would prefer space maximised for hall, dining and bedrooms rather than for the kitchen. Couples (1 bedroom) and/or small families (2 bedrooms) tend to cook less.

A small utility room might have been nice though for the 2 bedroom. Gotta find other ways to be creative I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    just share my experienced but i asked the agent about the entrance and exit, he said there is no extra road except the current 2
    I don't think it is big concern of no "extra roads" here as some folks already pointed out MRT is right at door step. Most tenants would'nt drive either.
    My PC on leicester rd , many raise concern about single road, one way street - in the end as proven there are hardly any jam or car stuck up in queues.

Senette side has many roads outlets beside Wan Tho road (to Upp Serangoon), there are roads leading from the landed pte estate to Macpherson side and even to Aljuined rd (from Cedar Girl secondary school) if you carefully examine the street directory or onemap.sg.

Traffic is heavy at Wan Tho during morning and sometime in the evening due to parents sending kids to school and when there is jam in aljunied or macpherson road respectively. Jam will always happen with another more than 800 households added to the existing roads unless there are a few more roads added to upper serangoon road and macpherson.
    Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    I don't think it is big concern of no "extra roads" here as some folks already pointed out MRT is right at door step. Most tenants would'nt drive either.
    My PC on leicester rd , many raise concern about single road, one way street - in the end as proven there are hardly any jam or car stuck up in queues.

Senette side has many roads outlets beside Wan Tho road (to Upp Serangoon), there are roads leading from the landed pte estate to Macpherson side and even to Aljuined rd (from Cedar Girl secondary school) if you carefully examine the street directory or onemap.sg.

Singapore everywhere jam, flood with people, tats why good to buy at mrt, save ur time taking bus after stop at the mrt.......so don't worry about jam.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Traffic is heavy at Wan Tho during morning and sometime in the evening due to parents sending kids to school and when there is jam in aljunied or macpherson road respectively. Jam will always happen with another more than 800 households added to the existing roads unless there are a few more roads added to upper serangoon road and macpherson.
    More roads doesnt mean better. It just filters traffic out but the bottlenecks will happen at earlier or later stages at aljunied or macpherson. More importantly with the Woodsville tunnels, at least it reduces traffic bottlenecks. Macpherson usually jams up coz sometimes people block the entry lane into the tunnel and then suddenly filter left nearer to the entry to go into PIE. Also there is a bottleneck further up at Bendemeer junctions going towards lavender and jalan besar.

So much new roads can do. Train from potong pasir gets u into town within minutes. Get rid off the car, save money and use it on haha!

Heard people had difficulty boarding the train heading towards city at potong pasir stn during peak hour. With more houses at hougang and senkang, this can become worst in future.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr
    More roads doesnt mean better. It just filters traffic out but the bottlenecks will happen at earlier or later stages at aljunied or macpherson. More importantly with the Woodsville tunnels, at least it reduces traffic bottlenecks. Macpherson usually jams up coz sometimes people block the entry lane into the tunnel and then suddenly filter left nearer to the entry to go into PIE. Also there is a bottleneck further up at Bendemeer junctions going towards lavender and jalan besar.

So much new roads can do. Train from potong pasir gets u into town within minutes. Get rid off the car, save money and use it on haha!

Heard people had difficulty boarding the train heading towards city at potong pasir stn during peak hour. With more houses at hougang and senkang, this can become worst in future.
    Hahahaha.. Then better buy house at the end station of MRT line? 100% can board the train....

It depends on which end. City or far end. Trains break down will be a real problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    Hahahaha.. Then better buy house at the end station of MRT line? 100% can board the train....

The best is to check with people who stay in sennett landed on the traffic jam there.

that little road does little in serving the entry n exit for everybody and for SR in future.

That is an islandwide problem. And with places like sengkang and punggol filling up, north east line will be more packed. However, not all will head to the city on the n-e line and the circle line will help filter people at serangoon and bring them to other parts of town too. Alot of industries are being set up at ubi and paya lebar areas too.

Besides new lines, the headway (time interval) between trains on the n-e line have the capabilities to be lowered too if the trains get more packed. Avoid 8-9am though if you can. '

Lovelle, i stay at sennett landed. Wan tho is the main road that gets a bit packed in the mornings but rest of the day is fine. As for the aljunied, macpherson etc, mentioned in the previous post.

So, we are neighbours. Fortunately not on wan tho road.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr
    That is an islandwide problem. And with places like sengkang and punggol filling up, north east line will be more packed. However, not all will head to the city on the n-e line and the circle line will help filter people at serangoon and bring them to other parts of town too. Alot of industries are being set up at ubi and paya lebar areas too.

Besides new lines, the headway (time interval) between trains on the n-e line have the capabilities to be lowered too if the trains get more packed. Avoid 8-9am though if you can. '

Lovelle, i stay at sennett landed. Wan tho is the main road that gets a bit packed in the mornings but rest of the day is fine. As for the aljunied, macpherson etc, mentioned in the previous post.

So, we are neighbours. Fortunately not on wan tho road.
    haha yes we are! yap fortunately am not along wan tho too

Have a good day dude!