Thread: Lonely teenagers - take heed

Default Lonely teenagers - take heed

The Star/Asia News Network
    Tuesday, May 08, 2012
    A lonely teenager in Singapore, not allowed to leave home without his mum's permission, invited another boy to his house one day and the two eventually became lovers, Nanyang Siang Pau reported.

The mother had restricted the movements of her 13-year-old son and always told him he had to stay home after returning from school.

She thought it was the safest way to keep him out of trouble or getting involved in vice activities. Only the maid was at home while both the boy's parents went to work.

The mother would call several times a day to ensure he was either at school or at home.

However, due to loneliness, the young teenager invited a classmate to his home and the two boys later became a "couple" and had gay sex at the house for the past three years.

The mother never realised her son had a gay partner as she thought there would not be any problem with the boy for as long as he stayed home.

The affair was only known when her son called a counselling centre for help after the other boy ditched him for another gay partner.

Parents of teenage kids or would be teenage kids must pay extra attention...

This is not as bad as join gang, smoking, bgr resulting in abortion, stealing ....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    This is not as bad as join gang, smoking, bgr resulting in abortion, stealing ....
    Bad or good is always relative so if you compare to the super loud crimes, its not that bad but if compared to things like playing PC games, etc, then it will appear quite bad.... hmmm all is relative. Then again I guess most parents, myself included, will think that gay relationship is a NO NO... so its equally bad as smoking, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Bad or good is always relative so if you compare to the super loud crimes, its not that bad but if compared to things like playing PC games, etc, then it will appear quite bad.... hmmm all is relative. Then again I guess most parents, myself included, will think that gay relationship is a NO NO... so its equally bad as smoking, etc.
    Do you seriously think that if the boy is not already so inclined, that he would invite a boy over instead of a girl??

I think maybe she is always warning her son cannot go find prostitute or girlfriend, so her son thought find boyfriend is ok lor.

Do you seriously think that if the boy is not already so inclined, that he would invite a boy over instead of a girl??

uncle gay afternoon news
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    uncle gay afternoon news
    Ya la being the only gay in the village has got responsibility to share Alternative news ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I think maybe she is always warning her son cannot go find prostitute or girlfriend, so her son thought find boyfriend is ok lor.
    Wakakakakakak good one

Anyway boys at 13yo hormones are raging... They will try anything they can poke their didi into....

Wakakakakakak good one

Anyway boys at 13yo hormones are raging... They will try anything they can poke their didi into....
    yea..like a 13yr girl vagina...
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

At least no unwanted pregnancies ...
    And quite fair ...can take turns doing the poking..

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    At least no unwanted pregnancies ...
    And quite fair ...can take turns doing the poking..
    Can save time also.... 69.... Good for in case mum only out 10 mins to get dinner.

I'm quite bored most of the times while surfing this website alone in my room..
    Was wondering anyone who is very free & kind of Ah Gua type like MR B can come to my room and so that we can surf the net together..

u wana surf his Butt meh? Free access, unlimited plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    I'm quite bored most of the times while surfing this website alone in my room..
    Was wondering anyone who is very free & kind of Ah Gua type like MR B can come to my room and so that we can surf the net together..
    Do you jack off to his posts?

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    u wana surf his Butt meh? Free access, unlimited plan.
    But will get throated (throttled) if suck (surf) too hard or too fast... Wakakaka