Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wee Hur - Punggol Central

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    not so bad right?.. it will be better than those next to bus interchange. noise start from 5am till 12mid...
    Agree... School noise is only from 7.30am to ~6pm. but peaceful during night time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xgamer
    Agree... School noise is only from 7.30am to ~6pm. but peaceful during night time.
    Yup... every morning must attend flag raising ceremony with the rest of Singapore schools... Then recite the national pledge by putting your right hand over your left chest while lying in bed...

Quote Originally Posted by Xgamer
    There are periodic reminders that are quite loud also. Traffic in the area will also start to jam up around 7.15pm as driving parents drop off their children.

face school guaranteed unblock view somemore... but need to get at least above 7th floor in case they plan to build the school upwards

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    face school guaranteed unblock view somemore... but need to get at least above 7th floor in case they plan to build the school upwards
    Forget to add that you get screaming kids playing "catching" before school assembly. High floor is useless because the sound travels upwards and you can even hear what they are their talking. There is actually no much view in Singapore 10-20 years from now as the buildings get taller and closer, unless you are talking about a sweet young lady staying right across the building.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Imo school noise is better than interchange noise, cos' most of the time you will be working during wkdays so you don't really get the disturbances but buses run daily and almost like from 6am to MN?
    Are you NAIVE or Stupid ? Sorry but sad to say that you got a SIMPLE mind.

School operating hours, can be 6AM to late afternoon. And students running here and there SHOUTING SCREAMING outside school or playing near the road side is so common. Wtih 4 schools versus 1 bus interchange, i would rather go for bus interchange . I can take public transport and i don't need to attend school and so do my grow up kids.

Without public transport, it is VERY troublesome and also bear in mind that CARS now adays are NOT cheap to own a new one.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Forget to add that you get screaming kids playing "catching" before school assembly. High floor is useless because the sound travels upwards and you can even hear what they are their talking.

Wrong.

You got 2 choices.

Close your windows and switch on some music

Or

Don't buy wee hur condo lar

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80

School operating hours, can be 6AM to late afternoon. And students running here and there SHOUTING SCREAMING outside school or playing near the road side is so common. Wtih 4 schools versus 1 bus interchange, i would rather go for bus interchange . I can take public transport and i don't need to attend school and so do my grow up kids.

Without public transport, it is VERY troublesome and also bear in mind that CARS now adays are NOT cheap to own a new one.
    Hahaha, definitely not as smart as u, smart Alec? To each of its own but I think u ought to learn to respect others opinion cos forums are for sharing different views.

Diesel is now officially classified as causing cancer

So living near bus interchange is a health hazard too

PARIS, June 16 — The World Health Organisation's cancer research agency classified diesel engine exhaust as cancer-causing
    Ride at your own risk !!!

To b frank, bus interchange in Singapore is not as convenient as u think. Gov only focus on rail lines. More n more bus interchange become the shuttle service terminals.

And u will really hate the diesel engine noise from buses. It is too loud for comfort and don forgot the particles it produce.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Yup... every morning must attend flag raising ceremony with the rest of Singapore schools... Then recite the national pledge by putting your right hand over your left chest while lying in bed...
    As a working class, I believe most ppl already wake up by this time right?

And School off on Sunday and satursday but bus interchange don and buses work even till 1 or 2 am during weekends..

And School off on Sunday and satursday but bus interchange don and buses work even till 1 or 2 am during weekends..
    Agree. Not forgetting lesser school activities during school holidays...bus
    interchange 365 days in operation.

Wah, no need to be so rude lah. I thought is some young punk until I saw got grown up kids liao. Express your opinion can Liao, no need to say people stupid mah, uncle/auntie

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Wah, no need to be so rude lah. I thought is some young punk until I saw got grown up kids liao. Express your opinion can Liao, no need to say people stupid mah, uncle/auntie
    Hi Mate, very well said n you are right. Think we all should respect each other opinions. People normally will not say such rude stuff face to face but comes to internet becomes keyboard warriors n overheated.

Good to avoid MM in this project as there are too many MM along NE line. There should be many upgraders in Punggol, Sengkang or Pasir Ris looking for 2-3 bedroom units in future.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Shut the F UCK UP . I am NOT even referring nor quoting you. So just mind your own kid business. Now go back to your room and be a good boy

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Hi Mate, very well said n you are right. Think we all should respect each other opinions. People normally will not say such rude stuff face to face but comes to internet becomes keyboard warriors n overheated.
    You another Singkie think you are so damn good. What keyboard warrior shit you talking about ?

From what i see is pathetic YOUNG KIDS here acting like clowns.

haha...typical fundamental attribution error in action.

Cool

So you are REFERRING to yourself ? LOL

An Unfortunate day for you guys
    Dealing with a mad dog
    Last edited by Moo2010; 17-06-12 at 18:11.

Has this project already roll out? Any constructive updates?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Moo2010
    An Unfortunate day for you guys
    Dealing with a mad dog
    Mad Dog is better than a MORON

HaHa !

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Has this project already roll out? Any constructive updates?
    There have been agents mailing / distributing flyers. Should be launching sometime in July.

You can go to the website (under "Sponsored Links") at the bottom of the forum page to find out more (e.g. contact details).

If I 'm not wrong that bus interchange is a temporary one. When Watertown is ready, the bus interchange will be inside the mall, just like Nex.

Quote Originally Posted by Beebot
    If I 'm not wrong that bus interchange is a temporary one. When Watertown is ready, the bus interchange will be inside the mall, just like Nex.
    I never heard watertown has integrated bus interchange. Your info maybe wrong?

The bus interchange will not shift to Waterway Point. Unofficial hearsay that the plot where the bus interchange is standing will be another mix commercial-resi development.

Default Punggol Bus interchange

I live in Punggol and I remember reading about the temporary bus interchange in the community news when I moved to the estate in 2003.

Thumbs up

Same thought like yours initially

Even IF it is NOT integrated into the watertown, maybe it might shift next to Water town..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pungg...ange#section_1

Current interchange is temporary.. Suppose to be an air conditioned one in future.
    Definitely not integrated with waterway pt.. As the floor plan for mall was already out..

I am not comparing between staying near schools or staying near bus interchange. Just commenting what one can expect if one stays near a school.
    Last edited by ysyap; 18-06-12 at 20:47.