Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 reasons why MND minster should ban mm...

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Default 10 reasons why MND minster should ban mm...

10 reasons why MND minster should ban mm:
    (Btw: forgotten the full name of the minister… something like “cow-born-one” ??...)

1) face issue: mm's psf too high liow making him very no-face-cow, imagine when mm hits 2Kpsf, what color will his face be...
    2) avoid bad job record: does not want to have record of highest no of mm built in his 5yr term, does not want to turn from cow into scapegoat, and always kena bombarded in future like horse kena
    3) banks’ risks: mm could create sub-prime/bad debt problem to banks, whole thing is untested, nobody knows where is that price supporting level.. some banks also already don't want to finance mm liow!!...
    4) wasting precious land: this one crapland's boss said one
    5) babies: mm is encouraging couples to be childless, but country needs babies...
    6) non owner occupied: mm buying seems to be mainly for speculation, most are hdb address, likely they cannot move whole family into mm
    7) returning hdb unit: each mm buying does not return a hdb to resale market... higher chances for ec/standard-condo buyers to return hdb to resale market
    8) construction bottleneck: mm taking up extra construction resources, later very difficult to answer the public if hdb construction kena bottleneck and cannot produce that 100K hdb flats in cow’s 5yr term
    9) wayang: easiest way for him to whack that mm price and show some work/result done, without affecting the mainstream property market
    10) non-productive en-bloc: mm creating lots of en-bloc and knocking down of buildings without very good reasons
    11) kena laughed jialat jialat: ministers from other countries could be laughing at his pigeon holes all turning into sparrow/Hummingbird holes... what! 35sqm only!...
    12) noisy developer: one big developer shouting loud loud “inhuman”...
    13) politics: cow could be pressurized for some action/wayang after hougang bye bye...
    14) social problem: worse,... beside producing less babies, singles not staying closely with family might turn into gays or lesbians easier during their mm life...

only guessing some reasons minister would ban mm hor… not asking minister/govt to ban mm… so you all don’t flame me!!…

(note: khaw is still always my idol !!... ... me fully supporting him to ban mm!!..)

Before u post this perhaps learn to count first? Wakakakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Before u post this perhaps learn to count first? Wakakakakaka
    your laughter "sound" like DP..

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    your laughter "sound" like DP..
    Pls dont say that. Although to me its a compliment, i seriously doubt DP The Great wants to be associated with any gay in any village.:

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    10 reasons why MND minster should ban mm:
    (Btw: forgotten the full name of the minister… something like “cow-born-one” ??...)

1) face issue: mm's psf too high liow making him very no-face-cow, imagine when mm hits 2Kpsf, what color will his face be...
    2) avoid bad job record: does not want to have record of highest no of mm built in his 5yr term, does not want to turn from cow into scapegoat, and always kena bombarded in future like horse kena
    3) banks’ risks: mm could create sub-prime/bad debt problem to banks, whole thing is untested, nobody knows where is that price supporting level.. some banks also already don't want to finance mm liow!!...
    4) wasting precious land: this one crapland's boss said one
    5) babies: mm is encouraging couples to be childless, but country needs babies...
    6) non owner occupied: mm buying seems to be mainly for speculation, most are hdb address, likely they cannot move whole family into mm
    7) returning hdb unit: each mm buying does not return a hdb to resale market... higher chances for ec/standard-condo buyers to return hdb to resale market
    8) construction bottleneck: mm taking up extra construction resources, later very difficult to answer the public if hdb construction kena bottleneck and cannot produce that 100K hdb flats in cow’s 5yr term
    9) wayang: easiest way for him to whack that mm price and show some work/result done, without affecting the mainstream property market
    10) non-productive en-bloc: mm creating lots of en-bloc and knocking down of buildings without very good reasons
    11) kena laughed jialat jialat: ministers from other countries could be laughing at his pigeon holes all turning into sparrow/Hummingbird holes... what! 35sqm only!...
    12) noisy developer: one big developer shouting loud loud “inhuman”...
    13) politics: cow could be pressurized for some action/wayang after hougang bye bye...
    14) social problem: worse,... beside producing less babies, singles not staying closely with family might turn into gays or lesbians easier during their mm life...

only guessing some reasons minister would ban mm hor… not asking minister/govt to ban mm… so you all don’t flame me!!…

(note: khaw is still always my idol !!... ... me fully supporting him to ban mm!!..)

10 reasons why MND minster should not ban mm:

1. Votes Issues : if he ban, all MM lovers or potential lovers will not Vote him , kekeke

2. Avoid bad job records : if he ban MM, what happen to existing MM ? If no supply of MM, current MM will price will rocket.......people will speculate only existing available MM........kekeke, he want to curb speculation end up encourage more speculation on MM: -

3. Bank risk - Then let bank decide, government should not intervene, if Bank decided not to loan to MM, that is Bank call.....nothing to do with government.....there no no prove that MM will cause subprime, just speculation since MM is untested.......

4. Wasted Precious land : Think those apartment > 2000sqm waste more precious land, such big apartment probably occupied by small family......do they need such big space ? Probably should ban Sentosa Cove if based on land waste logic, Anyway, is up to them since they are deep pocket......Whilte for couple of 2 persons only need to stay in smaller space like MM, if you force them buy 2 bedders or 3 bedders, that waste more lands.......

5. MM is just a house, nobody want baby because of they are stay bigger house while nobody give up babies because they stay at MM....there are no logic to correlate these 2 factors..........MM couple may still can have babies, they will consider move to bigger house when their kids grow up.........being frankly, 3 bedder owner will not think they want to have 2 babies just because they own 2 extra rooms more and 4 bedders will not think they want to have 3 babies just because they stay at 4 bedders.......kekeke

6. While policy try to ban non-owner occupy, than it is not fair to those who really want to stay MM.....there are many 2/3/4 bedders are not owner occupy, should ban them all together......

7. If He want to force owner to return their HDB to market, then make PC owner cannot own HDB, what it has to do with to own MM or 2/3/4/5/6 bedders ?

8. HDB is regulated while PC is more flexible, if government want to regulate PC, then why call PC mm? Call regulated PC MM better, kekeke

9. Kena laugh :- Probably whole world will laugh Singapore if Singapore curb MM, even neighbouring country like Malaysia have such a big land also never curb MM, Malaysian also buy MM in their home country, while Singapore has tried to be innovative to ban MM.........

10. MM allow singles stay near their Parents while have their own privacy, there are no logic that MM occupiers will become Gay/Lesbian just because they stay at their MM.......and there are no logic that those own 2/3/4 bedders will low chance to become Gay/Lesbian........

Don't Flame me, as my nick - I am MM supporter.......kekeke

Please ban MM immediately as I am vested, then no supply in the market, my investment up 30% overnight
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Its a wonderful world afterall. At least MM supporters know how to count to 10 unlike some others...

That probably also explained why they would pay 1400psf for something only worth 1000psf... Then later when realised their stoopiad mistake cry foul.

im trying to figure out y Ikan Billis so anti MM.

im not vested in mm but i like mm to be banned from ocr. why becos mm barrier of entry is much lower flushing the market with so many landlords to push down the rentals of existing landlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeboxsupporter

1. Votes Issues : if he ban, all MM lovers or potential lovers will not Vote him , kekeke

2. Avoid bad job records : if he ban MM, what happen to existing MM ? If no supply of MM, current MM will price will rocket.......people will speculate only existing available MM........kekeke, he want to curb speculation end up encourage more speculation on MM: -

3. Bank risk - Then let bank decide, government should not intervene, if Bank decided not to loan to MM, that is Bank call.....nothing to do with government.....there no no prove that MM will cause subprime, just speculation since MM is untested.......

4. Wasted Precious land : Think those apartment > 2000sqm waste more precious land, such big apartment probably occupied by small family......do they need such big space ? Probably should ban Sentosa Cove if based on land waste logic, Anyway, is up to them since they are deep pocket......Whilte for couple of 2 persons only need to stay in smaller space like MM, if you force them buy 2 bedders or 3 bedders, that waste more lands.......

5. MM is just a house, nobody want baby because of they are stay bigger house while nobody give up babies because they stay at MM....there are no logic to correlate these 2 factors..........MM couple may still can have babies, they will consider move to bigger house when their kids grow up.........being frankly, 3 bedder owner will not think they want to have 2 babies just because they own 2 extra rooms more and 4 bedders will not think they want to have 3 babies just because they stay at 4 bedders.......kekeke

6. While policy try to ban non-owner occupy, than it is not fair to those who really want to stay MM.....there are many 2/3/4 bedders are not owner occupy, should ban them all together......

7. If He want to force owner to return their HDB to market, then make PC owner cannot own HDB, what it has to do with to own MM or 2/3/4/5/6 bedders ?

8. HDB is regulated while PC is more flexible, if government want to regulate PC, then why call PC mm? Call regulated PC MM better, kekeke

9. Kena laugh :- Probably whole world will laugh Singapore if Singapore curb MM, even neighbouring country like Malaysia have such a big land also never curb MM, Malaysian also buy MM in their home country, while Singapore has tried to be innovative to ban MM.........

10. MM allow singles stay near their Parents while have their own privacy, there are no logic that MM occupiers will become Gay/Lesbian just because they stay at their MM.......and there are no logic that those own 2/3/4 bedders will low chance to become Gay/Lesbian........

haha !!.. yeah !!....

The truth is CCR is supported by CCR MMs, CCR MMs supported by RCR MMs, RCR MMs supported by OCR MMs, OCR MMs supported by HDB owners, HDB owners supported by rentals from immigrants

Ponzi to the max

haha !!.. yeah !!....
    MM with anti MM , kekekeke
    I m MM

Why immigrants still come to Singapore??

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Why immigrants still come to Singapore??

Where is this place ?
    I m MM

you always keep saying 10pax into 1x mm... now i believe you....

you always keep saying 10pax into 1x mm... now i believe you....
    You underestimated...........should be 20pax into 1x mm......my neigbour house .........
    I m MM

He got 14 points vs your 10 points so banning MM still win...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    He got 14 points vs your 10 points so banning MM still win...
    Oh then ban MM........existing MM price will go up and I will
    I m MM

Oh then ban MM........existing MM price will go up and I will
    Yes yes... then our dear Mr K will see his approval ratings for next GE down down down!

Yes yes... then our dear Mr K will see his approval ratings for next GE down down down!
    The greatest ability that our ministers have is to say and implement strategies that seem to be doing something what each person wants to see:

1. People who want to see prices come down think they are bringing the price down.

2. People who want to see prices go up think they are helping to bring prices up.

3. People who want to see prices remain stable think they are stabilising prices.

Extraordinary info, insight or experience needed to guess more accurately what they are doing. Same for transport, housing, wages, cost of living etc. Reporters reporting report what they hear, people interpreting interpret what they like to see happening. It is not so straightforward. Not easy to be a minister, incredible balancing skill.

Please ban MM immediately as I am vested, then no supply in the market, my investment up 30% overnight
    Interesting and valid point you made.

The MM king again on the move ...

FRAGRANCE Group has been on a property buying spree in the past two months having picked up four development sites for a total of over $700 million: a 60-year leasehold industrial plot next to Aljunied MRT Station at a state tender; Tower 15 at Hoe Chiang Road, a 29-storey commercial tower that houses offices and Klapsons The Boutique Hotel; KeyPoint along Beach Road (in a 50:50 tie-up with Aspial Corporation's property unit World Class Land); and, just last week, Novena Ville.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    The greatest ability that our ministers have is to say and implement strategies that seem to be doing something what each person wants to see:

1. People who want to see prices come down think they are bringing the price down.

2. People who want to see prices go up think they are helping to bring prices up.

3. People who want to see prices remain stable think they are stabilising prices.

Extraordinary info, insight or experience needed to guess more accurately what they are doing. Same for transport, housing, wages, cost of living etc. Reporters reporting report what they hear, people interpreting interpret what they like to see happening. It is not so straightforward. Not easy to be a minister, incredible balancing skill.
    Pts 1 and 2 are mutually exclusive and its seasonal. Now, evidently its only point 1. But yes, their policies can always be intepreted in more than one way... hmm...

Haha, hope so too as I'm also vested

Pts 1 and 2 are mutually exclusive and its seasonal. Now, evidently its only point 1. But yes, their policies can always be intepreted in more than one way... hmm...
    Just give you one e.g. The transport ministry recently announced reduction in COE cut to allow more gradual control. Normally people will feel relieved due to more COEs, but now it appears as a step to legitimise this:

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_805775.html

Let me ask you this. Are they more interested in making COE go up, down, or stable?

Minister Khaw just posted something related to property.

Does it sound bullish?
    https://www.facebook.com/ministerkhawboonwan

Another example.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_804993.html

Up, down or stable?

A property story from Minister Khaw's facebook comment..
    "Sir, ur advice & outlook resonated w my family.

Me dad put all his little savings into a private prop in Stevens Rd in '96 when prop price last peaked.

His intention was to lease e prop to foreign expats for passive income for retirement.

Due to his age then, the longest loan tenure he can get from e bank r just 15yrs.

When Thai Baht collapsed & triggered e '98 Asian Financial Crisis, interest went up and my dad were forced to service more mthly mortgage than what he can afford.

Worst, before we could recover from e Asian Financial Crisis that spread to Taiwan, HK, SKorea, Msia & Spore, we were hit by Dot.con bubble burst which significantly reduced e rental mart for expats as most of MNCs in Spore no longer can afford em and many were sent back.

The expat tenant moved out in '97 when he lost his job. And we couldn't find any tenant till '07.

Worst, me dad can't sell cos e prop value is below the outstanding mortgage due to prop price drop between 1998 and 2000.

Situation became worst when e 2 planes hit e World Trade towers in '01.
    No matter how low we r willing to go in rent, no one even called us or our prop agents.

The prop price drop further and we r always below e water and can't sell cos e prop value is much less than e outstanding loan.

My younger bro & I had to put our lives onhold & started helping our dad service the mortgage cos there were no rent collected to service e loan.

Worst e mortgage keep increasing due to increasing interest rate.

We tried to take over e loan from our dad but no bank would lend us any $ as we were both contract or temp staffs without CPF and permanent employment.

Permanent employment were hard to come by during this time.

We tot things could not be worst but in '03, SARS hit us really baf and e prop price drop further.
    We couldn't find any tenant for our prop.

Both my bro & me worked 2 jobs each just to make sure our dad can pay e mortgage as soon as both of us finished schools.

There were no dates, no weekend drinks or dining for our family.

We just put everything onhold to make sure we have enough to service e loan.

By '06, due to recessions worldwide, our prop was valuated at less than 40% of e price my dad paid for it and still no tenant.

It's only after '07, more than 10yrs after our last expat tenant moved out, that we manage to lease e prop to Mt E hospital which use our prop to house foreign patients from Indonesia.

We sold e prop early tis yr and after incl all e interest we paid for since '96, we still lose $ in this investment even when rentals were added, not to mention how it put our entire family's life onhold for 14yrs!

This lesson really influence my bro & me and we vow never to owe no one no $ ever in our life.

Life is short.
    Being a bank's slave is no fun."

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    A property story from Minister Khaw's facebook comment..
    "Sir, ur advice & outlook resonated w my family.

Me dad put all his little savings into a private prop in Stevens Rd in '96 when prop price last peaked.

His intention was to lease e prop to foreign expats for passive income for retirement.

Due to his age then, the longest loan tenure he can get from e bank r just 15yrs.

When Thai Baht collapsed & triggered e '98 Asian Financial Crisis, interest went up and my dad were forced to service more mthly mortgage than what he can afford.

Worst, before we could recover from e Asian Financial Crisis that spread to Taiwan, HK, SKorea, Msia & Spore, we were hit by Dot.con bubble burst which significantly reduced e rental mart for expats as most of MNCs in Spore no longer can afford em and many were sent back.

The expat tenant moved out in '97 when he lost his job. And we couldn't find any tenant till '07.

Worst, me dad can't sell cos e prop value is below the outstanding mortgage due to prop price drop between 1998 and 2000.

Situation became worst when e 2 planes hit e World Trade towers in '01.
    No matter how low we r willing to go in rent, no one even called us or our prop agents.

The prop price drop further and we r always below e water and can't sell cos e prop value is much less than e outstanding loan.

My younger bro & I had to put our lives onhold & started helping our dad service the mortgage cos there were no rent collected to service e loan.

Worst e mortgage keep increasing due to increasing interest rate.

We tried to take over e loan from our dad but no bank would lend us any $ as we were both contract or temp staffs without CPF and permanent employment.

Permanent employment were hard to come by during this time.

We tot things could not be worst but in '03, SARS hit us really baf and e prop price drop further.
    We couldn't find any tenant for our prop.

Both my bro & me worked 2 jobs each just to make sure our dad can pay e mortgage as soon as both of us finished schools.

There were no dates, no weekend drinks or dining for our family.

We just put everything onhold to make sure we have enough to service e loan.

By '06, due to recessions worldwide, our prop was valuated at less than 40% of e price my dad paid for it and still no tenant.

It's only after '07, more than 10yrs after our last expat tenant moved out, that we manage to lease e prop to Mt E hospital which use our prop to house foreign patients from Indonesia.

We sold e prop early tis yr and after incl all e interest we paid for since '96, we still lose $ in this investment even when rentals were added, not to mention how it put our entire family's life onhold for 14yrs!

This lesson really influence my bro & me and we vow never to owe no one no $ ever in our life.

Life is short.
    Being a bank's slave is no fun."
    Nonsense story, they could have just sold their house where they stay in year 1999 during the short rebounce b4 NASDAQ crash and move into the Steven road apartment, it is basically greed and indecision

Nonsense story, they could have just sold their house where they stay in year 1999 during the short rebounce b4 NASDAQ crash and move into the Steven road apartment, it is basically greed and indecision
    But what caught my eyes was.. they didn't manage to rent out the apartment from 1997 to 2007 ...???!!.. market that bad or unrealistic asking price?