Thread: Investing in a unit in punggo/pasir risl for rental

Default Investing in a unit in punggo/pasir risl for rental

Looking for opinions. What's your take if say investing in a LH99 2/3 bed rm unit in this area and then rent out? How do you think about rental market here? Or say sell it in 4/5yrs time when it TOP. There are many investment options but I would like to limit it to this two areas, punggol or pasir ris.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Looking for opinions. What's your take if say investing in a LH99 2/3 bed rm unit in this area and then rent out? How do you think about rental market here? Or say sell it in 4/5yrs time when it TOP. There are many investment options but I would like to limit it to this two areas, punggol or pasir ris.
    its like asking what number is coming out in todays 4d draw....

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    its like asking what number is coming out in todays 4d draw....
    not asking for 4 exact number la, maybe 3 number will do

not asking for 4 exact number la, maybe 3 number will do
    haha i sense another interesting thread bros/sis i know its a LAZY sunday afternoon...wake up and FALL....in...

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

don't think i like "for rental" in punggol & pasir ris,... it's far far near sea side liow... and look at that number of new launch/buc, gls sold plus future gls plots... including ec also... near mrt plus for own-stay may be... anyway, that devil-property-agent did say ripplebay 1bdr $2500 rental...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    don't think i like "for rental" in punggol & pasir ris,... it's far far near sea side liow... and look at that number of new launch/buc, gls sold plus future gls plots... including ec also... near mrt plus for own-stay may be... anyway, that devil-property-agent did say ripplebay 1bdr $2500 rental...
    RM 2500....possible...

gd pt...think you are right that the rental market could be limited due to this area mainly residential and mostly ppl buy for own stay...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    RM 2500....possible...
    you go argue with that devil-property-agent lor... oops!... he mia now...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=12953&page=32

Ask KBW and he will tell u it's UNTESTED.

you go argue with that devil-property-agent lor... oops!... he mia now...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=12953&page=32
    SORE SISSY LOSER
    BEY SONG JUS PM ME....DUN HF TO B SUCH A PUSSY

Because they are cheap at the moment right? There are tons of rental units closer to the city center and many more new units coming up in these two regions. Unless you don't mind lowering your rental but will your installment be able to cover once the interest goes up?

Subsale for decent profit is unlikely to happen since KBW has said housing crunch was easing at the HDB side which limits COV and upgraders. He also mentioned that he hoped to ease prices down. My guess is he is waiting for interest rate to go up and economy to slow down to whittle away the high prices.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    SORE SISSY LOSER
    BEY SONG JUS PM ME....DUN HF TO B SUCH A PUSSY
    haha.... you cannot tahan kena suan and back to forum liow!!.... welcome back!!

haha.... you cannot tahan kena suan and back to forum liow!!.... welcome back!!
    As i said, bey song jus pm me

Dun b a sissy pussy

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Because they are cheap at the moment right? There are tons of rental units closer to the city center and many more new units coming up in these two regions. Unless you don't mind lowering your rental but will your installment be able to cover once the interest goes up?

Subsale for decent profit is unlikely to happen since KBW has said housing crunch was easing at the HDB side which limits COV and upgraders. He also mentioned that he hoped to ease prices down. My guess is he is waiting for interest rate to go up and economy to slow down to whittle away the high prices.
    I think KBW did the right thing to curb price acceralation, but I am worry that over doing it at one point will have worst effect. I really hope they can control the supply factor properly...Price up is a good problem to handle...but price down, there could be a lot more problems....
    Now investing seems so much harder or I should say the speculation portion of this business is almost dead as in flipping and so on.

I'm more looking for investment till retirement And to certain extent, kind of believe that punggol & pasir ris might not be a good choice.

Cheap or not cheap I don't know, but it is so hard to find something below 700psf for 2/3 bedder...

Anybody bey song and still cannot get over it, jus pm me....

Rest of the bro and sis, keep in touch via pm

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    As i said, bey song jus pm me

Dun b a sissy pussy
    what happen to you? just replied your pm...

I think KBW did the right thing to curb price acceralation, but I am worry that over doing it at one point will have worst effect. Price up is a good problem to handle...but price down, there could be a lot more problems....
    Now investing seems so much harder or I should say the speculation portion of this business is almost dead as in flipping and so on.

I'm more looking for investment till retirement And to certain extent, kind of believe that punggol & pasir ris might not be a good choice.
    Enjoy this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn-ofIAbv-w

I'm already there

I'm already there
    Forget about the FEO launch. Better ones are coming up there.

Good place to buy to have ur money stuck of course when u have lots of money overflowing from ur wallet, then it doesn't matter, otherwise there should be other more exciting places to place ur bets.

It is indeed a very nice song

How do you think about rental market here? Or say sell it in 4/5yrs time when it TOP. .
    In 5yrs time anything is possible... I don't think anyone can tell you for sure.

When I invest in property, I always make sure that I do not over-leverage so that I will have holding power to weather out any storms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh
    In 5yrs time anything is possible... I don't think anyone can tell you for sure.

When I invest in property, I always make sure that I do not over-leverage so that I will have holding power to weather out any storms.
    i know anything is possible...but they can't built all infrastructure over night... so if we can see what is in the surrounding in 5 yrs, can we predict the rental market?? I mean just a question.

or should i say, bet on something that is more likely to happen but of course, the price would have already reflect this opportunity.