Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567813182328 ... LastLast

Thread: What would I do if I am yowetan?

Quote Originally Posted by House
    he is just another poor chap....trying very hard to make his dreams which is buried 3 levels deep inside another dream, turned into reality.
    INCEPTION!

These are the children who end up sending their parents to batam old folks home la! In every society also got people like that.

Maybe someone should Incept this guy and let him imagine his "poor" parents actually got millions stash away and he will only get it if they died happily at a ripe old age ---> thats the only way to con him to taking care of them until aged gracefully. A bit sad, but certainly better than the Batam dreamzz...

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    INCEPTION!

DKSG
    hehe another 同道中人

INCEPTION!

These are the children who end up sending their parents to batam old folks home la! In every society also got people like that.

Maybe someone should Incept this guy and let him imagine his "poor" parents actually got millions stash away and he will only get it if they died happily at a ripe old age ---> thats the only way to con him to taking care of them until aged gracefully. A bit sad, but certainly better than the Batam dreamzz...

DKSG
    男主角还没出现?。...........

Quote Originally Posted by Trapping-bird
    男主角还没出现?。...........
    he still at dream level 4 coming up to dream level 3

err he haven't dare to come in here to post...

Quote Originally Posted by House
    he still at dream level 4 coming up to dream level 3
    Maybe he will have the last laugh.. When he found a cheap and big Fh landed.. He sure come back here and bash those who suan him.. Haha.. But that is very hard as he only looking at new one..

btw can someone kindly enlighten me y is there a yowetan bashing thread? if it's regarding his dream, I guess everyone is entitled to dream n I do admire his courage to dream an impossible dream. If I'm earning $3.5k a month I will not dare to dream of PC, dun say FH or LH

or due to the way he treat his parents? I haven read much abt dat...

Maybe he will have the last laugh.. When he found a cheap and big Fh landed.. He sure come back here and bash those who suan him.. Haha.. But that is very hard as he only looking at new one..
    he is signing the S&P right now at dream level 3.
    50,000sqft Penthouse at grange road @ $6.66psf

Quote Originally Posted by extremme
    btw can someone kindly enlighten me y is there a yowetan bashing thread? if it's regarding his dream, I guess everyone is entitled to dream n I do admire his courage to dream an impossible dream. If I'm earning $3.5k a month I will not dare to dream of PC, dun say FH or LH

or due to the way he treat his parents? I haven read much abt dat...

He collect rental from his parent rental and keep it in his own pocket for the "future benefit of the whole family" ...

He collect rental from his parent rental and keep it in his own pocket for the "future benefit of the whole family" ...
    no wonder there is this thread here! all I can say is, how u treat ur parents, ur children will treat u e same way... I believe in reap wat u sow..

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    His 5-rm Ting Bahru HDB is probably worth 800K? His parents' fully-paid HDB where and how big? Possibly worth minimally 400K-600K? He probably got enough cash+CPF for 20% of 1.2-1.4 million? Just 5 years of milking his parents' HDB rental can accumulate 120K.....Using parents' HDB as collateral by including their names in the to-be purchase dream home, will probably stretch the quantum further.....but like what was pointed out....to squeeze all his family into the new condo....1.2-1.4M would not fit the budget, should be closer to 2Mil.....or maybe he plan to squeeze the old people in the store room....esp when the kids get older.
    Cannot pledge hdb

He expects the Govt to take care of his parents...
    barely any insurance for them as it is costly

hardly any allowance for them despite keeping their rental income...

lots more....

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna

lots more....
    Parents is maid cum babysitter foc

lots more....
    then if parents fall sick how? send to JB nursing home? or pray hard for $8 bypass to fall from sky?

parents r more impt than any PC whether it is D9/10/11 FH or LH

I know of a 74 yr friend, who struggled to bring up her children after he divorced her husband.....children abandoned her after getting her to sell her house and distributed the proceed 10 years ago......luckily she was smart...stashed a load of cash in the bank.....now she still owns two condos...albeit in JB and has 1m cash.......and she is not planning to leave them to her children.......sad case........Yowe not so bad, he still keeps his parents with him......but not sure what would happened when they are too weak to take care of his kids.

my in laws warn me never to change ppty to children name n I respect their decision .. it's a right move and I always tell myself n other half not to do that too.. hear too many horror stories already

Don't all hamtam Yowetan ler.. His comments really crack me up.. Pretty sure he cannot be for real and is just posting all these to get everyone's reaction.

Alternatively, he's an agent hoping that someone will fall for his story and help him find a good deal somewhere?

Hmmm.. Maybe a new thread is needed: Is Yowetan for real?

I told my children that I will put all my assets into a trust and save all the monies for them if they divorce.....

The trustee will also take good care of me...so even I hv a son like Ah Tan, I hv no worries as well....

i have already throw this question....he cant be real

lots more....
    The best replied

"me and my wife have fully calculated and considered"

依赖国家资源赡养父母,是为不忠。
    挪用父母收入以供房贷,是为不仁。
    自私自利罔顾父母福利,是为不孝。
    奴隶父母以省女佣薪金,是为不义。

如此不忠不仁不孝不义之徒,拖出去,斩!
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

I told my children that I will put all my assets into a trust and save all the monies for them if they divorce.....

The trustee will also take good care of me...so even I hv a son like Ah Tan, I hv no worries as well....
    So you mean if your kids end up marrying a spouse who is perhaps not a high flyer and don't earn much, you are actually encouraging them to divorce just so can get your monies??

INCEPTION!

DKSG
    Haha.. someone need to synchronise a kick to wake up all levels!

Does he have any siblings or he is the only son?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Does he have any siblings or he is the only son?
    sound like he is the only son. have not heard him mentioning any siblings in any of his past posts.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced Yowetan is a satirical take on your typical Singaporean family. Here's why:

1. Median household income is approx $7k (unless you are in Punggol which is $9k)
    2. Average birth rate per woman is 1.2 - hence Yowetan's reference to his one young child and another on the way.
    3. Majority of Singaporean families are sitting on large paper gains on their HDB flats, but most still dream about condo / landed living.
    4. A lot of Singaporean households live with parents / in laws and rely on them for daily help in housework, cooking, childminding, and especially financial assistance when purchasing properties.

So.... Yowetan... please own up!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    The best replied

"me and my wife have fully calculated and considered"

依赖国家资源赡养父母,是为不忠。
    挪用父母收入以供房贷,是为不仁。
    自私自利罔顾父母福利,是为不孝。
    奴隶父母以省女佣薪金,是为不义。

如此不忠不仁不孝不义之徒,拖出去,斩!
    I like your phrase, BUT 杀人是要偿命的, so don't mind if I change your last few words from 拖出去,斩 to 妄为人.

With median household income can own FH ?

Quote Originally Posted by surfuz
    With median household income can own FH ?
    That's why it's called a dream. He's been dreaming ( or pretending to be) for long time already... again, a reflection of the average household here right?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Judging from what he said, he is a very cautious person. May be that is why his parents entrust him with their money to help to invest and grow for them? What is wrong with that? Is not like he took the money and throw his parents out of the house right? Don't understand what all these bashing are about.

..maybe he is MR B's alter ego.......