Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6111621262728293031

Thread: What would I do if I am yowetan?

Default Pls be nice to Yowe Tan

I have checked his profile and all his postings (yes, all).

He is posting less than me (and most of us).

And he has be reasonablely behaving in this furom (before he was banned in HWZ and after we made some noise.)

So pls be nice to him.

Thanks,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    I have checked his profile and all his postings (yes, all).

He is posting less than me (and most of us).

And he has be reasonablely behaving in this furom (before he was banned in HWZ and after we made some noise.)

So pls be nice to him.

Thanks,
    Richard
    I m nice to him and other forummers... whenever I chance across a suitable property I always think of him, radha, noexit and some other forummers whom has made known they r on lookout with their criteria. plus good deals or interesting stuff I oso share...

so this balances out some of the trolling I do ard here wakakakaka

Default yOUR oWN wORST eNEMY

the yowes, (an engineering grad) orchestrate their posts in such a way that they invoke sympathy and wrath from the human race - in other words, attention.

it is interesting to know (if remembered correctly) that in the early days (about year 2003/4) he actually wrote normal posts in certain forums (not the popular local forums) - in other words, non-troll like.

the infamous is not as poor as he portrays himself to be (deduced from impression from his early days' forums)

my puzzlement is why would people (with sense & sensibility) be reacted to his incitations & his imaginery world; as seen in the latest Ghim Moh thread and in other forums - in other words, we could all recognise when a post was a trollish one, couldnt we?

anybody in the psychology field/know-how could explain?

Quote Originally Posted by lycheeice
    the yowes, (an engineering grad) orchestrate their posts in such a way that they invoke sympathy and wrath from the human race - in other words, attention.

it is interesting to know (if remembered correctly) that in the early days (about year 2003/4) he actually wrote normal posts in certain forums (not the popular local forums) - in other words, non-troll like.

the infamous is not as poor as he portrays himself to be (deduced from impression from his early days' forums)

my puzzlement is why would people (with sense & sensibility) be reacted to his incitations & his imaginery world; as seen in the latest Ghim Moh thread and in other forums - in other words, we could all recognise when a post was a trollish one, couldnt we?

anybody in the psychology field/know-how could explain?
    getting other people to do the search perhaps? Tired of too much googling

I think he gets a kick from reading the sanctimonious and self-righteous posts of his critics... once he gets their attention and hooked, he provokes them with even more ridiculous scenarios..
    Last edited by howgozit; 17-08-12 at 09:25.

He's actually quite bright and subtle in his ways...as you say he gets forummers in his little senarios and then start turning the screws on those he hooked. Bright but too free..

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    I think he gets a kick from reading the sanctimonious and self-righteous posts of his critics... once he gets their attention and hooked, he provokes them with even more ridiculous scenarios..

Hi all. I am just an ordinary man on the street who aspires to own a private property. Adding to the aspiration, it is also my wish to have my kids to enrol into Henry Park Primary. With the combination of a home and a school agenda - I am planning Mt Sinai area.

It is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi all. I am just an ordinary man on the street who aspires to own a private property. Adding to the aspiration, it is also my wish to have my kids to enrol into Henry Park Primary. With the combination of a home and a school agenda - I am planning Mt Sinai area.

It is that simple.
    It's good to have dreams,wishes n goals... . Work harder toward it...who know one day your dreams may come true...jiayou.. !