Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Olympia@Flora Drive LH99 (By Koh Brothers)

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    clap, clap
    yup ... got a half page ad today ... but this time they advertising 4BDR dual key units lol

PARC OLYMPIA FLORA DRIVE KBD Flora Pte Ltd Non-Landed OCR 486 486 385 101 134 77 882 661 1,088

77 units sold in Sep with median price 882psf

PARC OLYMPIA FLORA DRIVE KBD Flora Pte Ltd Non-Landed OCR 486 486 385 101 134 77 882 661 1,088

77 units sold in Sep with median price 882psf
    Seems like hitting 900psf soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Seems like hitting 900psf soon.
    wont happen too many new launches...

Hello everyone, I went to view PO today.

It's really a unique dev with all its features and I was really tempted to buy it. Pricing was so-so only. I won't go as far as to say that the price is cheap, a 2br was offered to me at about $978psf (5th floor, stack would face PI)...

In the end I decided against PO and went for a 2br at PI instead. One of the main reasons was because of the maintenance fee. I doubt I'm going to use many of the facilities offered, rock wall etc... Probably end up using only the tennis court, pool and gym. Despite the track, I would rather run around the neighborhood (personal preference). So paying close to $350 a month didn't really add up.

Another reason was due to price, at PI, my apartment was about $817psf. Granted, it's a unit that is beside FP, low floor and arguably near the TPE (though I feel the distance is decent considering there is a line of trees + a tennis court between the block and the expressway - then again, I could be justifying my purchase)... I feel the substantial price difference was worth the slightly lesser privacy and a bit of expressway noise.

Just my humble opinion on why I didn't choose PO. I won't take anything away from PO, great concept, less crowded, nearer to the bus stop on the changi side... But just not for me (:

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by lbb

It's really a unique dev with all its features and I was really tempted to buy it. Pricing was so-so only. I won't go as far as to say that the price is cheap, a 2br was offered to me at about $978psf (5th floor, stack would face PI)...

In the end I decided against PO and went for a 2br at PI instead. One of the main reasons was because of the maintenance fee. I doubt I'm going to use many of the facilities offered, rock wall etc... Probably end up using only the tennis court, pool and gym. Despite the track, I would rather run around the neighborhood (personal preference). So paying close to $350 a month didn't really add up.

Another reason was due to price, at PI, my apartment was about $817psf. Granted, it's a unit that is beside FP, low floor and arguably near the TPE (though I feel the distance is decent considering there is a line of trees + a tennis court between the block and the expressway - then again, I could be justifying my purchase)... I feel the substantial price difference was worth the slightly lesser privacy and a bit of expressway noise.

Just my humble opinion on why I didn't choose PO. I won't take anything away from PO, great concept, less crowded, nearer to the bus stop on the changi side... But just not for me (:

Cheers.
    Congrats! btw, what is the cheapest 2 bedder at palm isles? Any more of those 785sqft ones available?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Congrats! btw, what is the cheapest 2 bedder at palm isles? Any more of those 785sqft ones available?
    Thanks! Ah, those were sold out.

One thing about PI is that the first few blocks are labelled as 'condo' and the ones further inside the dev are labelled as 'suites'. No idea why, even the agent couldn't explain it to me. The 785sf ones were in the 'condo' section.

For 2br, only left the suites of 807sf or 947sf. I think the next cheapest one was close to $766k (807sf).
    Last edited by lbb; 23-11-12 at 21:38.

Thanks! Ah, those were sold out.

One thing about PI is that the first few blocks are labelled as 'condo' and the ones further inside the dev are labelled as 'suites'. No idea why, even the agent couldn't explain it to me. The 785sf ones were in the 'condo' section.

For 2br, only left the suites of 807sf or 947sf. I think the next cheapest one was close to $766k (807sf).
    cheers bro every devt/unit got good/bad..you chose what you thought best suits you...well done...same for me why i chose what i bought...cheers...to each his own...such is the beauty of the spore property market

Thanks for the info! I think i can look elsewhere liaoz haa haa haa...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    cheers bro every devt/unit got good/bad..you chose what you thought best suits you...well done...same for me why i chose what i bought...cheers...to each his own...such is the beauty of the spore property market
    True man. Sorry bro, been away from this forum for ages so don't mind me asking. You bought a unit at PO?

Cheers.
    What's fp?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    What's fp?
    Ferraria Park. Hope I got the spelling right.

True man. Sorry bro, been away from this forum for ages so don't mind me asking. You bought a unit at PO?
    almost bought 3 bedder gnd flr 01-35...slight more than 1 mil...a few mths ago when just launch but back out....then recently bought 3 bedder gnd flr at sea-esta....i liked PO cos of the space and low rise blocks...but chose sea-esta cos of proximity to beach..so like i said there is NO perfect devt...all got good/bad

Ibb, congrats on yr purchase! Yah PI is a lovely project. I would have bought one myself if I were to work in the east. I found the finishings above average and the overall concept very relax and resort feel... good choice!

Bro radhanaha bought a unit by the beach

almost bought 3 bedder gnd flr 01-35...slight more than 1 mil...a few mths ago when just launch but back out....then recently bought 3 bedder gnd flr at sea-esta....i liked PO cos of the space and low rise blocks...but chose sea-esta cos of proximity to beach..so like i said there is NO perfect devt...all got good/bad
    Awesome, congrats on your buy too! Seems like you like ground floor units.

ohh he loves ground floor.

congrats on your purchase. you definitely made the right choice on palm isles.

yup when u become old like me cannot afford landed property got kids/dogs..next best thing is gnd floor condo...

yup when u become old like me cannot afford landed property got kids/dogs..next best thing is gnd floor condo...
    Haha! I don't have kids and dog, but ground floor unit also! =P

PARC OLYMPIA FLORA DRIVE KBD Flora Pte Ltd Non-Landed OCR 486 461 25 0 8 859 701 936

95% sold (461/486)

Cool

PARC OLYMPIA FLORA DRIVE KBD Flora Pte Ltd Non-Landed OCR 486 461 25 0 8 859 701 936

95% sold (461/486)
    Thanks for the update. BTW,
    any idea on the construction development status of Parc Olympia?

Quote Originally Posted by Applefans
    Thanks for the update. BTW,
    any idea on the construction development status of Parc Olympia?
    no news yet, but the first 10% should be soon

Any one here bought PO?

Quote Originally Posted by Jingjing14
    Any one here bought PO?
    I bought a 2br when it was launched!!

i wonder if anyone has any updates on the construction??

I read there is a new bus no 4 which ply the area along Flora Road now... so we do not have to depend on the private buses or the shuttle bus, another option is always good!!!

anyone else has bought PO?? lets form a committee too!!

hahahha

I got a 3 bedder here..

with JLB, Flora drive, and CDL plots, Pasir ris is gonna be so packed! MRT will be madhouse

Thats why lets hope that the private buses that connects to CBD is still available.. at least its a good alternative!

lets hope the TOP will arrive sooner like in 2014~!!!

2 bc here, bought on preview day

Wonder if there will be any delay with the recent news on insufficient labour...
    Keep fingers crossed.

2 bc here, bought on preview day
    I got mine on preview evening too... but my choice unit got snapped up... so sad... have to make do with the 3rd choice... it was a mad rush then...

so urs is one of the 2 last stacks nearest to TPE?

Quote Originally Posted by Martian09
    I got mine on preview evening too... but my choice unit got snapped up... so sad... have to make do with the 3rd choice... it was a mad rush then...

so urs is one of the 2 last stacks nearest to TPE?
    mine is 3rd choice also, but i like it as much as my 1st choice

i chose one unit from phase 2, far from TPE