Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Olympia@Flora Drive LH99 (By Koh Brothers)

Quote Originally Posted by Applefans View Post
    Anyone has progress update?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gav108 View Post Hedges Park
    Thanks to all who have written in to URA via the above links or to Hong Leong regarding a commercial development along Flora Drive. For those who haven't and have a unit in the vicinity, including Parc Olympians, Palm Islanders, Inflorians, Ferrarians etc., please do write in as well to add more weight. Great opportunity to make a difference to our region now that Hong Leong is considering rezoning of the remaining plot of land along Flora Drive to some commercial use, and URA is collecting feedback on its draft Masterplan 2013.

Hi all Olympian, I m also buy in and suggestion have submitted. let's do our part by submitting your suggestion to URA..cheers.

Hi Applefan, thanks for highlighting and I just submitted a feedback for rezoning the last plot of land under Hong Leong to allow building of a Supermarket, cafe or clinic.

Hope this will materialise with more support from future residents of the various projects in floral drive.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms View Post
    Hi Applefan, thanks for highlighting and I just submitted a feedback for rezoning the last plot of land under Hong Leong to allow building of a Supermarket, cafe or clinic.

Hope this will materialise with more support from future residents of the various projects in floral drive.

Cheers
    Yes... Flora residents should unite and fight for more amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by rk View Post
    Yes... Flora residents should unite and fight for more amenities.
    good that you guys are pushing for it. But i reckon it is hard for Govt to let Hong Leong benefit from the change in zoning. Is there any other empty parcel of land there that belongs to the government and not private sector?

Higher chance of succeeding.

Also, if you guys are writing in, why not copy LTA in as well to get ERL to be built nearby to link to Pasir Ris. I'm serious about this.

Guys, I received an email from ura this afternoon requesting for more details of the site that I wrote in earlier yesterday to propose rezoning for building of commercial amenities ie supermarket, clinic or cafe.

Can any kind knowledgeable soul provide exact site location? I only know it is next to inflora and own by Hong Leong. No harm trying and hopefully something can be done to benefit all residents in the area.

Kam sia lots.

Cheers

Guys, I received an email from ura this afternoon requesting for more details of the site that I wrote in earlier yesterday to propose rezoning for building of commercial amenities ie supermarket, clinic or cafe.

Can any kind knowledgeable soul provide exact site location? I only know it is next to inflora and own by Hong Leong. No harm trying and hopefully something can be done to benefit all residents in the area.

Kam sia lots.

Cheers
    Does this help?

Default Thank You

Hi Bro Mario, this sure beats words alone. Will forward to the ura planner who requested for more site details.

Many thnx again.

Cheers

Kam sia lots.

Cheers

Perhaps the attached is a little more precise. I got this from Draft Masterplan 2013 and added a star over the proposed site, which is the long one stretched along Flora Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    good that you guys are pushing for it. But i reckon it is hard for Govt to let Hong Leong benefit from the change in zoning. Is there any other empty parcel of land there that belongs to the government and not private sector?

Higher chance of succeeding.

Also, if you guys are writing in, why not copy LTA in as well to get ERL to be built nearby to link to Pasir Ris. I'm serious about this.
    There is no land in the Flora region owned by the govt anymore. I wrote in to check. I don't think URA will deny a commercial devt just to deny Hong Leong profits. In fact if this is a concern, most regions in Singapore will not be developed at all, since FEO and many other developers are actually sitting on lots of empty lands in prime areas, waiting for the govt to announce even more infrastructural developments around them to raise their land values. The welfare of citizens should come first. In any case, URA development charges of commercial buildings is higher than residential to balance the higher prices developers can charge for commercial shops.

As for proposing having ERL passing though Flora region, I have already written to LTA before via our MP Lim Swee Say, but received only a lukewarm response. Perhaps more people need to write in to add more weight?

Hi Bro Mario, this sure beats words alone. Will forward to the ura planner who requested for more site details.

Many thnx again.

Cheers
    Try this Thread for the Map which helps..cheers
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=12590&page=28

Bros gav108 and Applefans, many thanks too for the additional maps. Will forward them to the ura planner accordingly.

Should I have any further updates, will let u guys know and likewise please do so if any others have further progress to share. Am hopeful that there will be serious consideration from ura if more residents continue to send similar feedback. No harm trying really and is so easy to just click on the link to do so....unity can move mountains..... or rather, transform into a supermarket, cafe and clinic for the benefit of all....hehe

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gav108 View Post
    There is no land in the Flora region owned by the govt anymore. I wrote in to check. I don't think URA will deny a commercial devt just to deny Hong Leong profits. In fact if this is a concern, most regions in Singapore will not be developed at all, since FEO and many other developers are actually sitting on lots of empty lands in prime areas, waiting for the govt to announce even more infrastructural developments around them to raise their land values. The welfare of citizens should come first. In any case, URA development charges of commercial buildings is higher than residential to balance the higher prices developers can charge for commercial shops.

As for proposing having ERL passing though Flora region, I have already written to LTA before via our MP Lim Swee Say, but received only a lukewarm response. Perhaps more people need to write in to add more weight?
    I can only say I wish you all the best of luck.

My view is that, Unfortunately, govt tends not to work nor operate this way. If they give you want you want. Other people will start demanding this and that , hence opening a floodgate they cannot close.

Bros gav108 and Applefans, many thanks too for the additional maps. Will forward them to the ura planner accordingly.

Should I have any further updates, will let u guys know and likewise please do so if any others have further progress to share. Am hopeful that there will be serious consideration from ura if more residents continue to send similar feedback. No harm trying really and is so easy to just click on the link to do so....unity can move mountains..... or rather, transform into a supermarket, cafe and clinic for the benefit of all....hehe

Cheers
    I just sent a email to MediCorp if they are interested to make our story loudly
    ...No harm to try. Let's wait & see. cheers..

cool! Thanks for the sharing, Bro Applefans.....its nice of you to make the effort. Yup, no harm trying....and trying....hehe...machiam Olympic spirit of not giving up without trying with our best efforts.

Cheers

cool! Thanks for the sharing, Bro Applefans.....its nice of you to make the effort. Yup, no harm trying....and trying....hehe...machiam Olympic spirit of not giving up without trying with our best efforts.

Cheers
    Received below response from URA...Cheers...

We refer to your feedback dated 26 November 2013.

We will work with the relevant agencies to explore opportunities to meet the needs of the Flora Drive residents while considering the impact of additional traffic and possible road improvements for the area.

Thank you for your feedback.

Yours Faithfully,
    NORDIANAWATI NASALI
    Urban Redevelopment Authority

Certainly happy that they replied and hopefully, serious consideration is given in due course during their internal planning reviews.

Thanks again for the sharing, Bro Applefans.....good to have tried than plain wishing. Btw, any site progress to update? I do not have a Facebook account hence, any updates will be most appreciated.

Have a good week and keep well.

Cheers

Received below response from URA...Cheers...

We refer to your feedback dated 26 November 2013.

We will work with the relevant agencies to explore opportunities to meet the needs of the Flora Drive residents while considering the impact of additional traffic and possible road improvements for the area.

Thank you for your feedback.

Yours Faithfully,
    NORDIANAWATI NASALI
    Urban Redevelopment Authority
    Submitted and received the same reply as well.

Is there anyone received lawyer letter for 2nd payment?

Hi all Parc Olympians & Flora Drive friends,

Wishing you and your family a blessing Christmas & Happy New Year.

Cheers,...

Certainly happy that they replied and hopefully, serious consideration is given in due course during their internal planning reviews.

Thanks again for the sharing, Bro Applefans.....good to have tried than plain wishing. Btw, any site progress to update? I do not have a Facebook account hence, any updates will be most appreciated.

Have a good week and keep well.

Cheers
    I believe this is block 54. Cheers..

cool, that's fast

Wow.....seems good progress. Many thanks Applefans for the pictures.

Greatly appreciated. Have a great holiday seasons to all on floral drive too! Keep safe and well.

Cheers

2nd 10% payment disbursed last week. Progress is good and dun know about you guys but never so happy to have money disbursed asap in this regard. Hehe

Cheers

2nd 10% payment disbursed last week. Progress is good and dun know about you guys but never so happy to have money disbursed asap in this regard. Hehe

Cheers
    Which block are you at ? Mine is Blk64 and only made my first 10% disbursed payment last month.

Block 54. Picture from Bro Applefans above shows it's at 7th floor heading to the 8th liao if not mistaken.

Guess yours is nearer to the front whilst mine is the innermost 2nd block away from the expressway side....Patience has its rewards bro, very soon you will be sharing that you made the 2nd 10% payment and most gladly too.....

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs View Post
    only 02-27 (534k), 02-30 (532k) below 540k, all sold on Thursday
    I got 02-27. Consider myself very fortunate...

Block 54. Picture from Bro Applefans above shows it's at 7th floor heading to the 8th liao if not mistaken.

Guess yours is nearer to the front whilst mine is the innermost 2nd block away from the expressway side....Patience has its rewards bro, very soon you will be sharing that you made the 2nd 10% payment and most gladly too.....

Cheers
    do i need to worry about 1st and 2nd payments? I've gone for the bank loan so they should be paying directly I guess? Please clarify.

Please let me know how I update my address to get all the Parc Olympia related communications? I've moved overseas and I'm worried if I missed something important.

Quote Originally Posted by ramcric View Post
    do i need to worry about 1st and 2nd payments? I've gone for the bank loan so they should be paying directly I guess? Please clarify.
    yup, the bank will do the disbursements directly to the developer. U making the monthly repayment thru cpf? If yes, then you will need to inform them amount to deduct. This amount will vary accordingly based on interest plus monthly repayment....and can be done online.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ramcric View Post
    I got 02-27. Consider myself very fortunate...
    congrats!! 02-27 is my first choice actually