Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Laurel Tree @ Hillview

  1. #41
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayson_cheong View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    Wonder still can find this deal now.

    have lah. next to it.

    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...%7Ctl3%7C1%7C1

    rental 1600$.

  2. #42
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Delayed TOP also don't put people off???
    you are right, better eyeing Natura.

  3. #43
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    for investors, beware hillview rental (as low as 2k for 2 bedrooms unit). as for own stay, this particular location i wouldn't say its that good. neither here nor there and there are still industrial buildings along that small road in. and further more, the delayed TOP problem.

    i would say better to look for those older condo (hillview height, glendale park, hillington green) which is next to hillview MRT would be better.
    Thanks for your suggestion. You seems familiar with this area. Can ask your opinion bro. Below 700k 2bedders any good choice? For own stay.

  4. #44
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayson_cheong View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion. You seems familiar with this area. Can ask your opinion bro. Below 700k 2bedders any good choice? For own stay.
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...0&beds%5B%5D=2
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  5. #45
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayson_cheong View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion. You seems familiar with this area. Can ask your opinion bro. Below 700k 2bedders any good choice? For own stay.
    around hillview i think only natura fits the bill if you want freehold and a tiny 2 bedder. The developer is roxy pac, famous for bite sized apartments to boost affordability. Good thing is it's new. quality is decent among the mickey mouse developers (i think they're better than oxley and definitely better than fragrance properties). but the location here is not happening at all, neither here nor there. (far from both BB and HV mrt lines).

    for about 800-900k you can try hillview park (2 bedder around 800sft which make the quantum lower) and it is near enough to the mrt and the new mall, or hume park I (2 bedder 900sft) if you don't mind waiting for the auxiliary MRT station in front of it to be operational (god knows when.) The downside to these two are they are the oldest condos there so you have to renovate extensively.

    the rest of the 2 bedders around the area are 950 sft above, the 2000's type configuration.

    Glendale park is actually quite nice. Ditto symphony heights and parc palais.

    i would suggest don't go for leasehold in hillview as most of the condo there are freehold.

    good luck.

  6. #46
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayson_cheong View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion. You seems familiar with this area. Can ask your opinion bro. Below 700k 2bedders any good choice? For own stay.
    oh sorry, forgot. hillbrook has an efficient layout 2 bedder. up the hill further away hillview 128 is also priced lower. happy hunting. 2 bedroom are actually quite sought after (for budget as well as living size).
    of course if you can stretch go for the newer Hillvista (about 1m)

  7. #47
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    around hillview i think only natura fits the bill if you want freehold and a tiny 2 bedder. The developer is roxy pac, famous for bite sized apartments to boost affordability. Good thing is it's new. quality is decent among the mickey mouse developers (i think they're better than oxley and definitely better than fragrance properties). but the location here is not happening at all, neither here nor there. (far from both BB and HV mrt lines).

    for about 800-900k you can try hillview park (2 bedder around 800sft which make the quantum lower) and it is near enough to the mrt and the new mall, or hume park I (2 bedder 900sft) if you don't mind waiting for the auxiliary MRT station in front of it to be operational (god knows when.) The downside to these two are they are the oldest condos there so you have to renovate extensively.

    the rest of the 2 bedders around the area are 950 sft above, the 2000's type configuration.

    Glendale park is actually quite nice. Ditto symphony heights and parc palais.

    i would suggest don't go for leasehold in hillview as most of the condo there are freehold.

    good luck.
    I heard last week from the workers doing the Hume mrt station, said it will be up in a few years time together with a shopping mall to increase human flow...

  8. #48
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    oh sorry, forgot. hillbrook has an efficient layout 2 bedder. up the hill further away hillview 128 is also priced lower. happy hunting. 2 bedroom are actually quite sought after (for budget as well as living size).
    of course if you can stretch go for the newer Hillvista (about 1m)
    Big thank u bro. Given my budget, I only can lay my eyes on Natura.

  9. #49
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Went to a 2+1 unit viewing in hilltop grove, it is a really amazing condo. Resort feel outside. Unit well maintained. Located beside greeneries. Very spacious but with lifespan 80 yrs remains only.
    With almost the same price, can get a freehold unit in Natura but with only half of the size.

  10. #50
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayson_cheong View Post
    Went to a 2+1 unit viewing in hilltop grove, it is a really amazing condo. Resort feel outside. Unit well maintained. Located beside greeneries. Very spacious but with lifespan 80 yrs remains only.
    With almost the same price, can get a freehold unit in Natura but with only half of the size.
    Yup its nice, but its lh bro... Among all the fh condo there. And take note of the long walk uphill and distance to MRT. Other than that its a nice condo. Great for those who drive and love peace and quiet . how much they asking?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •