Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For Regulators

Junior

Default For Regulators

eh bro your inbox full. in response,

i will not recommend iskandar or johor waterfront property at this stage - it is very easy to buy but is hard to sell. security even within gated
    communities in johor is suspect. i had one horizon hills cluster and i still have one link. i bought the cluster at 350rm and the link at 180rm, sold the cluster and retained the link as the govt changed the rules just before TOP where i can only sell to locals. renting out now to a danish couple working in tuas. they got burglarized 2x last year, and his wife was robbed while pumping petrol just outside the estate. huge huge security problem.

. kl is facing deurbanization due to traffic and political problems in city center. the rich chinese are divesting kl, and going into subang - hot play right now. pj and bangsar/damansara are overpriced.

i would wait. if you wanna buy, go try and get your hands on felda land through a SIV

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    eh bro your inbox full. in response,

i will not recommend iskandar or johor waterfront property at this stage - it is very easy to buy but is hard to sell. security even within gated
    communities in johor is suspect. i had one horizon hills cluster and i still have one link. i bought the cluster at 350rm and the link at 180rm, sold the cluster and retained the link as the govt changed the rules just before TOP where i can only sell to locals. renting out now to a danish couple working in tuas. they got burglarized 2x last year, and his wife was robbed while pumping petrol just outside the estate. huge huge security problem.
    My car kena smashed window and they stole my things. Parked at Bukit Indah, near to police station. Happened when i was away for less than 1 hour.

Went to police... they didn't do much. Only showed me photos of other victims, I thought they targeted only continental cars but also other cars.

Better use the money to buy properties in JKT or Bali.

Senior

Sounds really bad

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Sounds really bad
    One of my malaysian relative also can get robbed in broad daylight at the trafficlight stop.. the robber on bike saw the coach bag in backseat, jitao break car window -> smash window screen and robbed, its damn wfwt

I cant emphasis how unsafe in MY even in urban city.. home sweet home still da best

bro gfoo, what is SIV?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast