Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Haus @ Serangoon Garden

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Haus @ Serangoon Garden

    It looks rather strange that while there're so many uncertainty, government continues to release more land for blocs and blocs of condo, EC and HDB. Well maybe they know something we don't know, and many of my friends in 40s have sold their houses waiting for prices to come down... I m not too sure whether it is a good idea to fool around with your own roof over your head. Maybe nobody believes the prices will continue to go up..

    Nonetheless, landed is still limited, much more gem now with growing population, and obviously for those with multi-generation family, it is actually more cost effective and cozy than to own multiple units at condo.

    Combine the benefit of landed housing and condo facilities, we have here the cluster housing project to be unveiled soon, Haus @ Serangoon Garden.

    Check it out, at www.cdl.com.sg (CDL website) or http://www.singapore-condos.com

    Let me know your view on landed housing!!


  2. #2
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    hitech project, CDL, +1 Like...
    but with this price, seems like a lot will go for FH landed in the vicinity...just my opinion.
    putting location a side, there are cheaper and good cluster housing for a much lower price...


    Quote Originally Posted by rodkee
    It looks rather strange that while there're so many uncertainty, government continues to release more land for blocs and blocs of condo, EC and HDB. Well maybe they know something we don't know, and many of my friends in 40s have sold their houses waiting for prices to come down... I m not too sure whether it is a good idea to fool around with your own roof over your head. Maybe nobody believes the prices will continue to go up..

    Nonetheless, landed is still limited, much more gem now with growing population, and obviously for those with multi-generation family, it is actually more cost effective and cozy than to own multiple units at condo.

    Combine the benefit of landed housing and condo facilities, we have here the cluster housing project to be unveiled soon, Haus @ Serangoon Garden.

    Check it out, at www.cdl.com.sg (CDL website) or http://www.singapore-condos.com

    Let me know your view on landed housing!!


  3. #3
    Associate in Huttons Asia

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Regarding Haus @ Serangoon,

    Here is some information from CDL.

    As for the release of land sales from govt, its quite obvious that the govt expects the prices to increase, thats why they are confident enough to release so many lands. This will stem any surge in prices. Not to mention that the only reason why prices are stabilizing is due to the measures implemented by the govt.

    Thats what i think
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/FONT]

    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Yes I am an agent. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT][/COLOR]

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I think landed housing is safer due to limited supply, but the mass condo, I m not to sure, but I do know many people are still looking for houses with budget about $1M.


  5. #5
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodkee
    I think landed housing is safer due to limited supply, but the mass condo, I m not to sure, but I do know many people are still looking for houses with budget about $1M.


    landed property is limited but buyer also limited , cannot sell to foreigner

  6. #6
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    landed property is limited but buyer also limited , cannot sell to foreigner
    foreigner cannot buy landed that's why there is a good rental market for foreigner for landed... and i heard, they like cluster housing as there are facilities...

  7. #7
    Associate in Huttons Asia

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Haus @ Serangoon is going to be a cluster housing but landed status. So it means that you own the piece of land there. The quantum @ below $3M is also going to be quite attractive, given the comparison with surrounding units of the same size. The only downside woule be the fact that its leasehold, however, comparing a similar size unit nearby, the rental yield is at whopping 5%.


    Any comments?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/FONT]

    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Yes I am an agent. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT][/COLOR]

  8. #8
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KTKW
    Haus @ Serangoon is going to be a cluster housing but landed status. So it means that you own the piece of land there. The quantum @ below $3M is also going to be quite attractive, given the comparison with surrounding units of the same size. The only downside woule be the fact that its leasehold, however, comparing a similar size unit nearby, the rental yield is at whopping 5%.


    Any comments?
    comment is too expensive... there are a lot of less than 2mil LH99 cluster house around. If this 3mil is for cluster housing strata status, correct me if I'm wrong...then it is better to get those townhouses within condo development. At least higher price but foreigner can buy. this 3mil is neither here nor there...

    this is just my opinion.

    hdb rental yield even better...

  9. #9
    Associate in Huttons Asia

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    comment is too expensive... there are a lot of less than 2mil LH99 cluster house around. If this 3mil is for cluster housing strata status, then it is better to get those townhouses within condo development. At least higher price but foreigner can buy. this 3mil is neither here nor there...

    this is just my opinion.

    hdb rental yield even better...
    this is not strata titled, but landed titled. Means you actually own the piece of land you are on.

    The size is more than 3500 sqft build in, thats why the price. Similar units surrounding it is going for more than $3M.

    If i am not wrong, the indicative pricing are closer to $2.5M.

    I think the pricing quite attractive, you really think its expensive?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/FONT]

    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Yes I am an agent. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT][/COLOR]

  10. #10
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KTKW
    this is not strata titled, but landed titled. Means you actually own the piece of land you are on.

    The size is more than 3500 sqft build in, thats why the price. Similar units surrounding it is going for more than $3M.

    If i am not wrong, the indicative pricing are closer to $2.5M.

    I think the pricing quite attractive, you really think its expensive?
    U rent from govt for less than 99years.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •