View Poll Results: [Poll] Do you want NS12 to be built by 2015?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I want it built! If you are Men in White! You better do it to get my vote!

36 66.67%
  • No. I want to end my miserable life in Singapore, e.g. falling off congested MRT platforms.

10 18.52%
  • Ehhh... Seriously, I don't care because I'm an elite and I stay in CCR like the President.

8 14.81%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Poll] MRT NS12 - Do you want it built by 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Nman
    Mr Lui add one new service No.860, which promises better connectivity to schools and community centres for Yishun residents. Alamak why he never announce NS12....
    Ok, one more minister on the our firing board here in CondoSingapore on top of KBW.

Minister LTY, we are COMING AFTER YOU FOR OUR NS12!

main worried use bus as replacement for nS12....

Now adding in more bus services, next visit he will announce on new MRT station. That is why 8 CY selling fast within these few month, I think exceeded 95% right?

Again, today saw many cars parked by the roadside at 8cy. Should exceed 95% by now. Hopefully announcement will be made along with gls or masterplan 2013.

These ulu places if without easy accessibility or any form of attraction, gls for industrial & pte will see subdue interest. Bto there will also be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by LG168
    Now adding in more bus services, next visit he will announce on new MRT station. That is why 8 CY selling fast within these few month, I think exceeded 95% right?

8 CY as a Yishun OCR condo has shown slow and steady sales growth. Believe the price growth will also be slow and steady. Good for own stay or long term investor.My view

if they take so long for ns12 means it's going to be something big ... maybe will have an interchange with LRT as well

By looking at the map, there are still plenty of land available for Bto near Sembawang mrt (Sembawang Crescent, Canberra Rd after blk 513, Admiralty Lane & Sembawang Drive) and well served by bus services etc. Why govt want to open up another area which doesn't have any of the above?

Traffic lights at the T-junction of Canberra Link / Canberra Lane have been commissioned today much earlier than i have expected. Good, then most probably we will see some gls there next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Traffic lights at the T-junction of Canberra Link / Canberra Lane have been commissioned today much earlier than i have expected. Good, then most probably we will see some gls there next year.
    yeap true.. when jogged past there last night i was surprised as well.. haha!

now i'm more interested what's the next project that will be located just opposite the track.. that land is considered big .. but the big simpang longkang must be clean first lah.. now it's so dirty and ugly

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127
    yeap true.. when jogged past there last night i was surprised as well.. haha!

now i'm more interested what's the next project that will be located just opposite the track.. that land is considered big .. but the big simpang longkang must be clean first lah.. now it's so dirty and ugly
    TOP for Canberra Res. expected to be end of next year. Tot that they will take their time to open this road for use.

The ABC project at Simpang longkang will kick in together with the development around.

We have Holland Village, Changi Village, a suggestion to name this place as Canberra Village.

TOP for Canberra Res. expected to be end of next year. Tot that they will take their time to open this road for use.

The ABC project at Simpang longkang will kick in together with the development around.

We have Holland Village, Changi Village, a suggestion to name this place as Canberra Village.

Yes, if MND-Minister Khaw agree with it everything can happen. He should take care his own place 1st. Build another theme park or University / international school at Far north. Huat Ah!!

Yes, if MND-Minister Khaw agree with it everything can happen. He should take care his own place 1st. Build another theme park or University / international school at Far north. Huat Ah!!
    very contented if got ns12 and a shopping mall next to it (like yew tee point)

Location of university/ international school can only be located at the park opposite industrial along ave 7, yishun central, ITE yishun ave 9 & Sembawang Rd next to Khatib camp. All these areas are zoned under Reserve site.

一路發 me 發發發

very contented if got ns12 and a shopping mall next to it (like yew tee point)

Location of university/ international school can only be located at the park opposite industrial along ave 7, yishun central, ITE yishun ave 9 & Sembawang Rd next to Khatib camp. All these areas are zoned under Reserve site.

一路發 me 發發發
    Sekali Yishun bus interchange move to jungle there / another Yishun hub with shopping mall located at NS12. Possible? May be right now URA still consider. Similar to Lastime Jurong interchange at Tmn Jurong move to current intchg @ Jurong point. Because they need more bigger space and near to new MRT station. thy that lagi HUAT...

Sekali Yishun bus interchange move to jungle there / another Yishun hub with shopping mall located at NS12. Possible? May be right now URA still consider. Similar to Lastime Jurong interchange at Tmn Jurong move to current intchg @ Jurong point. Because they need more bigger space and near to new MRT station. thy that lagi HUAT...
    99.99% not possible. NS12 shopping mall (smaller scale) is i wish & dream one hor. Not in the masterplan 2008 but would like to see some changes in 2013 plan.

99.99% not possible. NS12 shopping mall (smaller scale) is i wish & dream one hor. Not in the masterplan 2008 but would like to see some changes in 2013 plan.
    Hi Morning,
    Among future JE (MCC land project) and future Yishun hub which one good buy? which more expensive? TQ

Hi Morning,
    Among future JE (MCC land project) and future Yishun hub which one good buy? which more expensive? TQ
    Obviously JE will be more exp.

From reference

Yishun Hub will be like Watertown, Bedok Res. & Bukit Pj Sim Lian Project.

JE will be like Katong Regency. Regardless of view/size/layout, this will be sold out project.

Obviously JE will be more exp.

From reference

Yishun Hub will be like Watertown, Bedok Res. & Bukit Pj Sim Lian Project.

JE will be like Katong Regency. Regardless of view/size/layout, this will be sold out project.

Thanks bro, I heard they tender around 720++ psf , may be sell @ 1200psf, thy that mst ask some one help to Q overnite when proj launch ,, ha ha..

Thanks bro, I heard they tender around 720++ psf , may be sell @ 1200psf, thy that mst ask some one help to Q overnite when proj launch ,, ha ha..
    I doubt that they will sell at this price. Will be much higher.

Q ? Shout too loud will kana another round of CM.

CR official TOP is 2014 but there are indications that the construction should be done by end this year (from both Constructor and Architects). So, the road should be ready by this time round.. However, looking at the CR now, the TOP should be expected 2Q 2013.

Any good news about NS 12? hope begining of 2013 anounce, 3rd Quarter of 2013 start the project, end of 2014 ready for public.

Any good news about NS 12? hope begining of 2013 anounce, 3rd Quarter of 2013 start the project, end of 2014 ready for public.
    The plot of land opposite the Yishun Sapphire (along the canal) has been fence up. A sign was put up that stated "Site Clearance and Earthwork" with completion date estimated for Q3 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by vinlow
    The plot of land opposite the Yishun Sapphire (along the canal) has been fence up. A sign was put up that stated "Site Clearance and Earthwork" with completion date estimated for Q3 2013.

1 Oct- New SMRT President & CEO, Desmond Kuek, took the Circle Line to Bishan station as well as the North-South Line to Choa Chu Kang, can see he very capable man, I believed he can make something happen. Hope he can acknowledge NS12 station and make everything possible.
    NS 12 do nothing more than 20yr already.

1 Oct- New SMRT President & CEO, Desmond Kuek, took the Circle Line to Bishan station as well as the North-South Line to Choa Chu Kang, can see he very capable man, I believed he can make something happen. Hope he can acknowledge NS12 station and make everything possible.
    10yrs ago, only Yishun Emerald, Sapphire & some industrial buildings. Not possible to justify for it but with the inclusion of 1C, 8CY, Nautical, CR, works in progress for Sembwang N1 (est 50blks) & industrial plots, likelihood for pte gls. Enough justification. This stn also helps to take the load off Yishun stn. Looking at the hoarding around is just like building another Punggol. Expected to add another 100000 ppl to the existing 180000, thus making Yishun one of the most populated town.

10yrs ago, only Yishun Emerald, Sapphire & some industrial buildings. Not possible to justify for it but with the inclusion of 1C, 8CY, Nautical, CR, works in progress for Sembwang N1 (est 50blks) & industrial plots, likelihood for pte gls. Enough justification. This stn also helps to take the load off Yishun stn. Looking at the hoarding around is just like building another Punggol. Expected to add another 100000 ppl to the existing 180000, thus making Yishun one of the most populated town.
    支持, 说得对, 希望这位新的负责人可以证明你的看法是真实的。

btw, why the Canberra 1 longkang not much water compared with other long kang near tanah merah and jurong lake(behind lakeside MRT) full with water.

I guess the decision to build the MRT station lies on LTA.. Too bad, SMRT is just the operator...

wth new face, SMRT share shoot liao

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    I guess the decision to build the MRT station lies on LTA.. Too bad, SMRT is just the operator...
    You're right. Decision from LTA.

Most of the empty land under HDB ----> URA <===> LT(transport)A--->SMRT

They probably cant multi-tasked..focus on Ponggol first..finished the development there then look north...

Quote Originally Posted by Pleong
    They probably cant multi-tasked..focus on Ponggol first..finished the development there then look north...
    Different gp of ppl looking at their respective area.

The Housing and Development Board (HDB) has announced plans for the second phase of Punggol’s development, including a new Northshore District that will provide more seafront public housing.
    Si beh sian, North nothing to announce.