View Poll Results: [Poll] Do you want NS12 to be built by 2015?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I want it built! If you are Men in White! You better do it to get my vote!

36 66.67%
  • No. I want to end my miserable life in Singapore, e.g. falling off congested MRT platforms.

10 18.52%
  • Ehhh... Seriously, I don't care because I'm an elite and I stay in CCR like the President.

8 14.81%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: [Poll] MRT NS12 - Do you want it built by 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127
    yeah true! if you didn't say i wouldn't have noticed that detailed as well

another sea of residential units.. wasted.. sigh!!!!
    Population there will increase by another 20000 at least. Knowing the authority is expediting the process and the release of BTO flats as soon as 3rd Q, together with 2nd gls opp, if no news on the ns12 mrt, i will take that hammer wherever i go. My patience is as thin as popiah skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Population there will increase by another 20000 at least. Knowing the authority is expediting the process and the release of BTO flats as soon as 3rd Q, together with 2nd gls opp, if no news on the ns12 mrt, i will take that hammer wherever i go. My patience is as thin as popiah skin.
    don't hit my car's windscreen hor.. ... yup.. saw the industrial zone changed to residential yesterday when i looked at the new map.. More hope for NS12 now.. but i anticipating more for the northern coastal line. It will be easier travelling east from north

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    don't hit my car's windscreen hor.. ... yup.. saw the industrial zone changed to residential yesterday when i looked at the new map.. More hope for NS12 now.. but i anticipating more for the northern coastal line. It will be easier travelling east from north
    Ya man. If for industry, the process will be much slower. URA industrial land sales half yearly.

NS12 Ns 12 ai lai liao... juz read pro 888 comment at Yishun or Sembawang Pte property worth investing(1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
    CNY coming soon kana si beh song aneh.

High chance this is referring to NS12. Anyone can access the info?

High chance this is referring to NS12. Anyone can access the info?
    Still need to access??

which one got higher chance?? Sungei Kadut or Canberra?? Which one has been announced in the masterplan??

Still need to access??

which one got higher chance?? Sungei Kadut or Canberra?? Which one has been announced in the masterplan??
    haha... i kaypo to see what is inside the tender mah.. maybe got info of underground shopping mall link to SSC?

haha... i kaypo to see what is inside the tender mah.. maybe got info of underground shopping mall link to SSC?
    Before this, no fish, prawn also ok. Now give you fish, you want crab? Heehee...

Before this, no fish, prawn also ok. Now give you fish, you want crab? Heehee...
    Nope... i want lobster!.. where is the Northern Coastal line!!????

anyway, good news for residents in Canberra.. NS12 seems to come earlier than i expected.

Nope... i want lobster!.. where is the Northern Coastal line!!????

anyway, good news for residents in Canberra.. NS12 seems to come earlier than i expected.
    Not good for your digestion. Cheers to those vested.

YES...! underground shopping link too!

Quote Originally Posted by mkmm
    another 7 basement down with more shops and carpark cannot go up so go down

The tender closing is 20 Mar 13. If i read the terms correctly, this consultation service is pertaining to 'design' and 'architectural' services and not a feasibility consultation services.

Conservatively put, we might 'hear' something by this year and if it materialises, NS12 may coincide with some of the TOPs around 2014/2015. Just some guesswork though.

ELIGIBILITY: Tender for this Contract will only be considered from experienced Consultants who: a) have have carried out professional advanced architectural and engineering design services (as described in the Terms of Reference); and b) are licensed by the Professional Engineers Board (PEB) and Board of Architects (BOA) to supply professional engineering and architectural services respectively as required under this Contract.

tender at Snake Year, Finish at Horse Year ok lah--------马到功成 .

Quote Originally Posted by mkmm
    Yup! Should also happen in suburban areas as well. Whether 7 up or 7 down, it will be double happiness.

Having gone through more 'info', its a 50/50 for NS12 & NS6. Its up to anyone's guess on whether the existing industrial estates carry more weight than the envisaged residential/industrials in Simpang. Cross our fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Having gone through more 'info', its a 50/50 for NS12 & NS6. Its up to anyone's guess on whether the existing industrial estates carry more weight than the envisaged residential/industrials in Simpang. Cross our fingers.
    Still having ?????

i am 1000% sure lah! but i will put it as 88%, my lucky number.

Still having ?????

Why i m so sure, bcoz i see more than u. Heehee. got my drift ?

Still having ?????

I am very interested and curious to know what made you 1000% or 88% sure...of course, like many others, Im more inclined towards NS12 lah but as I have always advocated, higher hopes lead to higher disappointment.

Why i m so sure, bcoz i see more than u. Heehee. got my drift ?
    I certainly hope that you really 'see' more than me.

Lets play big. If ns12, you pay for my reno capped at $50k ho bo? If ns6, i give u my unit.

Lets play big. If ns12, you pay for my reno capped at $50k ho bo? If ns6, i give u my unit.
    Try harder bro.

Why do I say its a 50/50 chance? There are several keywords as stipulated from the info I gathered, Im afraid I can't divulge any more on the source but all I can say its credible info. It does not states explicitly on which station and stakeholders (including the tenderers and related personnel) are not allowed to divulge either and strictly on a need-to-know basis. These keywords are mentioned but may/may not be related to the new station UNLESS this tender is for both stations.

Keywords:

1) New station will be elevated (can be either both NS6/12)
    2) Factor in plans for road diversions, etc for vehicular bridge across existing canal (can be either both NS6/12)
    3) Railway Reserve Sites (NS6 only)
    4) Park Connector (NS12 only)

Anyway, the tender will only be awarded end 2014 to early 2015.

Why do I say its a 50/50 chance? There are several keywords as stipulated from the info I gathered, Im afraid I can't divulge any more on the source but all I can say its credible info. It does not states explicitly on which station and stakeholders (including the tenderers and related personnel) are not allowed to divulge either and strictly on a need-to-know basis. These keywords are mentioned but may/may not be related to the new station UNLESS this tender is for both stations.

Keywords:

1) New station will be elevated (can be either both NS6/12)
    2) Factor in plans for road diversions, etc for vehicular bridge across existing canal (can be either both NS6/12)
    3) Railway Reserve Sites (NS6 only)
    4) Park Connector (NS12 only)

Anyway, the tender will only be awarded end 2014 to early 2015.
    Refer below

Announcement to build, but it will only take about a year or so to complete it.

Take reference to the completion of new BTO & next gls for pte if you're talking about the opening of station. Nonetheless, faster than TSL, CIL.
    For 2) only NS12
    For 3) Both

So ns12 fall into all categories.

Bro, u still got many missing parts (not your body parts ). Nonetheless, good digging, but more important, please sleep well.

Refer below

For 2) only NS12
    For 3) Both

So ns12 fall into all categories.

Bro, u still got many missing parts (not your body parts ). Nonetheless, good digging, but more important, please sleep well.
    Don't understand what you meant below(correct me im wrong):
    For 2) only NS12 (both stations have canals around its vicinity)
    For 3) Both (Certainly no railway reserve site around NS12)

Certainly won't lose sleep over this. Well, your confidence seems to allude that your sources are much more credible. You have my bet bro.

Don't understand what you meant below(correct me im wrong):
    For 2) only NS12 (both stations have canals around its vicinity)
    For 3) Both (Certainly no railway reserve site around NS12)

Certainly won't lose sleep over this. Well, your confidence seems to allude that your sources are much more credible. You have my bet bro.
    Let me ask u bro. Do you know where is the exact location of future ns6 be?

Let me ask u bro. Do you know where is the exact location of future ns6 be?
    I saw a plan that branch into the new Simpang town....a mega mall that is as big as Vivio and LRT/MRT that bypass Seletar Air Hub...I wonder.....

highly possible future NS6 site... if LTA want to build here.. the factory must go first....

How about a mix dev together with this Stn?

highly possible future NS6 site... if LTA want to build here.. the factory must go first....
    You're spot on. Along new road Sungei Kadut Ctrl. Currently 2 sites under BUC, 1 tender should be closed already and still got about 4 more plots gls. Where got canal? Where got park connector there?