View Poll Results: [Poll] Do you want NS12 to be built by 2015?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I want it built! If you are Men in White! You better do it to get my vote!

36 66.67%
  • No. I want to end my miserable life in Singapore, e.g. falling off congested MRT platforms.

10 18.52%
  • Ehhh... Seriously, I don't care because I'm an elite and I stay in CCR like the President.

8 14.81%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: [Poll] MRT NS12 - Do you want it built by 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Let me ask u bro. Do you know where is the exact location of future ns6 be?
    The only possible site is what northern star has mentioned, doesn't need a rocket scientist to make a smart guess. Slightly further up is canal which is also inline with the tender requirements. Park connector applies to ns12 only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    The only possible site is what northern star has mentioned, doesn't need a rocket scientist to make a smart guess. Slightly further up is canal which is also inline with the tender requirements. Park connector applies to ns12 only.
    the tender is referring to NS12 definitely.

The canal near ns6 is quite far. No way it will affect the station construction. Ns12 is different, they need extra road to link up the seperated canberra drive and access to the station. Ns6 as I mentioned previously, need to demolish at least one factory there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Factor in plans for road diversions, etc for vehicular bridge across existing canal

Both canals @ kranji are nowhere near the speculated station. Seem like you are not very sure about the place. One nearer to yew tee mrt (3/4 streets away) while the other nearer to Kranji (2/3 streets away). I have mentioned many months ago on these 2 stations. The ns6 along Sungei kadut ctrl got 2 bus bays.

Why factors in plan for road diversion? If they are going to build ns12 (which is only about 15-20m away from ave2), so they will need a lane to construct. Right after the bridge or yishun sapphire.
    Which one needed more? Which one has been mentioned in masterplan? How to sell land with plot ratio 1.4 near landed (it stretches from Canberra Res to canal - refer to masterplan 2008) ? Residents in Bto will face daily commuting problems.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7
    How about a mix dev together with this Stn?
    I guess only something like admirlty point. The white site for commercial is at sembawang mrt there.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    I guess only something like admirlty point. The white site for commercial is at sembawang mrt there.
    Bro, please do not discuss to much abt the mall. I can pm why.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    Since you mentioned Sembawang mrt, then i would like to share something here.

North coastal line might (guess only) starts from here. See the HDB flats (blk 589D to 590C) "curve" nicely for the line to run along Sembawang rd and turns into Simpang. From the start, Sembawang bus interchange was being built with minimum cost (temp structure). So the line will run above montreal park.

Bro, please do not discuss to much abt the mall. I can pm why.
    Just pm.

Since you mentioned Sembawang mrt, then i would like to share something here.

North coastal line might (guess only) starts from here. See the HDB flats (blk 589D to 590C) "curve" nicely for the line to run along Sembawang rd and turns into Simpang. From the start, Sembawang bus interchange was being built with minimum cost (temp structure). So the line will run above montreal park.
    Yup.. this was the plan i saw in concept plan 2001. The speculated NCL will connect to Sembawang and Sembawang was described as a regional town while woodlands is the regional center. NS12 will be the transit LRT line for inner Yishun or Simpang town.

When i saw the temp bus station xx years ago, i thought the real development should be coming soon but quite disappointed on the development speed here. but it's ok to be slow last time as during that time, my saving not enough to buy property yet...

Factor in plans for road diversions, etc for vehicular bridge across existing canal

Both canals @ kranji are nowhere near the speculated station. Seem like you are not very sure about the place. One nearer to yew tee mrt (3/4 streets away) while the other nearer to Kranji (2/3 streets away). I have mentioned many months ago on these 2 stations. The ns6 along Sungei kadut ctrl got 2 bus bays.

Why factors in plan for road diversion? If they are going to build ns12 (which is only about 15-20m away from ave2), so they will need a lane to construct. Right after the bridge or yishun sapphire.
    Which one needed more? Which one has been mentioned in masterplan? How to sell land with plot ratio 1.4 near landed (it stretches from Canberra Res to canal - refer to masterplan 2008) ? Residents in Bto will face daily commuting problems.
    Granted. So I suppose the clause on railway is just a general requirement.....

After reading above messages, I still no clue where exactly the NS12 will be located. Near CR or 8C?

Quote Originally Posted by cedarlake1
    After reading above messages, I still no clue where exactly the NS12 will be located. Near CR or 8C?
    The flat land just beside the road, can view from MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    The flat land just beside the road, can view from MRT.
    Near the road just built? Or near he canel?

Near the road just built? Or near he canel?
    My guess only.

Look at Masterplan. It has to be in between Sembawang and Yishun MRT. Logically, should be at mid point of the two as anywhere else is too short a distance to the other.

Of the two plots of subject to detailed planning, the one between the new road and the 8 Court Yard is more likely. The flat piece of land has been there for the longest time. Why was it done so nicely and flat when they could leave it as a forest? It was done almost at the same time when the line is up. Just my guess as we are making speculative guesses here. If not, it would be stated as a fact.

MK19-01211M

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    My guess only.

Look at Masterplan. It has to be in between Sembawang and Yishun MRT. Logically, should be at mid point of the two as anywhere else is too short a distance to the other.

Of the two plots of subject to detailed planning, the one between the new road and the 8 Court Yard is more likely. The flat piece of land has been there for the longest time. Why was it done so nicely and flat when they could leave it as a forest? It was done almost at the same time when the line is up. Just my guess as we are making speculative guesses here. If not, it would be stated as a fact.

MK19-01211M

I see..Hope near the new road side....that leads to SSC area

tis page sleep long time liao, any NS12 news, today property vol down 655 compared with last month, hope NS12 can help surrounding property.

Quote Originally Posted by Nman
    tis page sleep long time liao, any NS12 news, today property vol down 655 compared with last month, hope NS12 can help surrounding property.
    Quiet bcoz waiting for announcement mah.

GLS in Jun
    4th week of March - Bto launches and at the same time, information on May bto sites. Canberra currently got 5 batches and will progressively roll-out (maybe in May/ Jul/ Sep).

ya.. waiting for announcement...

Quiet bcoz waiting for announcement mah.

GLS in Jun
    4th week of March - Bto launches and at the same time, information on May bto sites. Canberra currently got 5 batches and will progressively roll-out (maybe in May/ Jul/ Sep).
    Bingo. Canberra Bto in May with 2100 units, the most in May bto launches.

Advanced Consultancy Services for a New Station on NS12 has been extended by another week, closing on 27th March.

Bingo. Canberra Bto in May with 2100 units, the most in May bto launches.

Advanced Consultancy Services for a New Station on NS12 has been extended by another week, closing on 27th March.
    Bro Pro888 so resourceful... Thanks for the update!

Waiting impatiently. .....

Guess where NS 12 will be..

Guess where NS 12 will be..
    Canberra Lane

Quote Originally Posted by mkmm
    Canberra Lane
    Bingo!

And will built before 2015!

My fren told me yesterday he saw a group of peoples visit longkang there take photo, study that area and check sheet record, etc. I think NS 12 coming soon, appreciate for yishun MP hard work, hope MRT station can complete asap.

NS12 tender closed on 27-3, No of tenderers participate=10, how long lta need to decide? 2month/ 3 month / 6 month? If 6month, project work 1.5year, thy that can complete within 2 yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Nman
    NS12 tender closed on 27-3, No of tenderers participate=10, how long lta need to decide? 2month/ 3 month / 6 month? If 6month, project work 1.5year, thy that can complete within 2 yr.
    Wldnt take long (less than 3 months for next phase). As i said before, it will be operational in 2016.

When announcement?

1.Detail plan in May bto considering 2100 units?
    2. Jun gls?
    3. exhibition late jun/ early jul?

Wldnt take long (less than 3 months for next phase). As i said before, it will be operational in 2016.

When announcement?

1.Detail plan in May bto considering 2100 units?
    2. Jun gls?
    3. exhibition late jun/ early jul?
    Actual location still dunno, hope beside longkang just nice, not far away from Yishun MRT and not too near to Sembawang MRT, at least can benefit for surrounding condo and landed near by and HDB along yishun ave 7 and Yishun St 22, New Bto, industrial area ,etc..

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eamp...wang%20map.pdf

New bto in Sembawang, looks like a new mrt station around canberra lane will be imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eamp...wang%20map.pdf

New bto in Sembawang, looks like a new mrt station around canberra lane will be imminent.
    Nothing new....isn't the attached map posted by cedarlake1 at thread #261?

New bto in Sembawang, looks like a new mrt station around canberra lane will be imminent. [/QUOTE]
    yes..!