Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Straits Times Singapore News flash

KTKW is offline Associate in Huttons Asia

Default Straits Times Singapore News flash

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_812588.html

I think its telling us that buying central region property, especially where those values have fallen would be better than buying inflated prices of Mass market homes?

Yes I am an agent.

up to you..

there is always a value for property in CCR ..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by KTKW

I think its telling us that buying central region property, especially where those values have fallen would be better than buying inflated prices of Mass market homes?
    which CCR property are your marketing?

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    which CCR property are your marketing?

Not pushing for any development.

But being from Huttons, I can market any project that has appointed Huttons as the marketing agency.

I am just trying to figure out if its a good time to buy CCR developments now that we are seeing small signs of dis stress. Not to mention that our property prices are a far cry compared to HK. And for people who says that its not possible for SG properties to reach 10,000 psf, the MARQ is already more than halfway there.

Any comments?

Yes I am an agent.

Not pushing for any development.

But being from Huttons, I can market any project that has appointed Huttons as the marketing agency.

I am just trying to figure out if its a good time to buy CCR developments now that we are seeing small signs of dis stress. Not to mention that our property prices are a far cry compared to HK. And for people who says that its not possible for SG properties to reach 10,000 psf, the MARQ is already more than halfway there.

Any comments?
    Brother KTKW ! Indeed you have joined the correct forum. This is the only property forum that has more owners members than agents ! I bet you are correct to say that CCR is undervalued if we compared them to HK or London hor Do bring more of your friends to join this forum

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Brother KTKW ! Indeed you have joined the correct forum. This is the only property forum that has more owners members than agents ! I bet you are correct to say that CCR is undervalued if we compared them to HK or London hor Do bring more of your friends to join this forum

Haha, if i start asking my friends to join this forum, i bet that all of them will start selling stuffs! Anyway, I join this forum so that I can learn from you guys and I am sure that my sharing will benefit you guys as well. If I do make any sales because of this, its a bonus.

Back to topic, there are currently 2 groups of buyers out there.

People who thinks that prices in Singapore will have more room for growth, but they expect a blip in the cycle and they will get good buys when the market drops (refer yr Q2Yr96).

Another group of buyers who feels that prices in singapore will have room for growth and there is no point in timing the market. They are buying based on what the best buys in the market are at this point of time. For eg, growth areas, firesales, future MRT etc..

But one thing i do notice, no one denies that housing prices in Singapore in the future will be higher as time flies.

Yes I am an agent.

I actually think there is another group who are losing faith in keeping cash in the bank and are now switching to tangible asset such as property with good rental yield.

I actually think there is another group who are losing faith in keeping cash in the bank and are now switching to tangible asset such as property with good rental yield.
    Hmm, I always advise my friends/clients to have a diversified portfolio in terms of investing. As we cannot predict the future, its best not to place all eggs in one basket. Most of them do place a bigger share of their networth into property assets nowadays though.

Yes I am an agent.

Mustn't forget the group who believe in the supremacy and value of hard-earned cash, and that a steep downturn awaits due to simple forces of demand and supply. For all we know, they might be right!

I think if you are really sincere about learning and not selling you should just remove "Associate in Huttons Asia". Is that necessary if you are joining as an individual?

Quote Originally Posted by pengful
    I think if you are really sincere about learning and not selling you should just remove "Associate in Huttons Asia". Is that necessary if you are joining as an individual?
    His sig is already an oxymoron... Unless his 'advice' is free.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    His sig is already an oxymoron... Unless his 'advice' is free.
    Agents never give free advice. And coming to learn? Come on!

Agents never give free advice. And coming to learn? Come on!
    I really feel insulted when he wrote that u know... To think we are treated as dafterest...

I just had a private message from an individual asking about Sea Esta compared with Waterbank. And I gave him my honest opinion. And he thanked me for my advice. Knowing that I am from huttons also immediately let people know the products that my company is marketing. No offense, but i am still a RES.

Yes I am an agent.

I just had a private message from an individual asking about Sea Esta compared with Waterbank. And I gave him my honest opinion. And he thanked me for my advice. Knowing that I am from huttons also immediately let people know the products that my company is marketing. No offense, but i am still a RES.
    I am not sure one should take someone who compares Sea Esta with Waterbank seriously. Looks like u r indeed professional to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    I am not sure one should take someone who compares Sea Esta with Waterbank seriously. Looks like u r indeed professional to respond.
    Haha, i know, the price, location and everything does not match.
    And to think of it, maybe the person who asked is really just testing me...

But i really did have a client who bought both Waterbank and Sea Esta within a time frame of 2 weeks and she is still deciding which one to stay in.

Well, because of that, i just compared and replied anyway, i think different people have different needs?

Yes I am an agent.

Can you advise about Mount Sinai?

Quote Originally Posted by stiook
    Can you advise about Mount Sinai?
    Lol. paiseh, that place i am really not familiar,

the only time i touched on west was when someone asked me about the Biopolis and this usually revolved around Buona Vista or One North.

Other than that, would be because they want to get a condo near to Henry Park Pri.

Cannot help much.

Yes I am an agent.

Haha, i know, the price, location and everything does not match.
    And to think of it, maybe the person who asked is really just testing me...

But i really did have a client who bought both Waterbank and Sea Esta within a time frame of 2 weeks and she is still deciding which one to stay in.

Well, because of that, i just compared and replied anyway, i think different people have different needs?
    I also highly recommend you to Mr Yowetan here. You will be of great help to him

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    Anyway, what do you think about Rivergate?
    It has the highest transaction in that area last year but recently, i realised that more and more people are looking at Trillium.

Yes I am an agent.

Anyway, what do you think about Rivergate?
    It has the highest transaction in that area last year but recently, i realised that more and more people are looking at Trillium.
    Only know Southbank and Terrasse.

Only know Southbank and Terrasse.
    Investment - Southbank
    Own stay - Terrasse

Yes I am an agent.

Investment - Southbank
    Own stay - Terrasse

Why you buy terrasse for own stay ? High psf ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackapple
    Why you buy terrasse for own stay ? High psf ?
    Like the French word, "Terrasse". Staying in France since March 2007 and like the slow and easy life and most important to make my money work harder.

Last edited by Arcachon; 21-06-12 at 12:53.

Like the French word, "Terrasse". Staying in France since March 2007 and like the slow and easy life and most important to make my money work harder.
    haha! like your post
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    haha! like your post
    yup, he is right, low psf, low quantum, quiet enviroment, very suitable for own stay

Yes I am an agent.

Like the French word, "Terrasse". Staying in France since March 2007 and like the slow and easy life and most important to make my money work
    Near Hougang ave 3 and yio chu Kang is very busy road.. Not very slow lah..

Quote Originally Posted by blackapple
    Near Hougang ave 3 and yio chu Kang is very busy road.. Not very slow lah..
    lol, not so bad lah.. because the surrounding is landed... density not so bad.. the 4 development in Pasir Ris.. that will be a tight squeeze.

Yes I am an agent.

Question

lol, not so bad lah.. because the surrounding is landed... density not so bad.. the 4 development in Pasir Ris.. that will be a tight squeeze.
    You also buy for own stay ?