Thread: Sites on caveats lodged?

Default Sites on caveats lodged?

Realised that StreetSine only provide last 30 caveats data now.

Currently, we get last 15 caveats lodged for each project via squarefoot.

Any seasoned experts know which other sites can the public subscribed to, to get the full list of caveats lodged for a project? I remember that StreetSine used to provide full list of caveats dating back to even a few years ago?

Or are there any special or in-house sites that agents or agency have access to?

Thanks!

Nationproperty.sg .... But no unit numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Nationproperty.sg .... But no unit numbers.
    not complete either... seems like these days they don't show all the caveats.. URA also don't show since launch.

best is to approach agent and ask them to generate caveat report with the unit no.s... even then, buyers who used cash upfront no need lodge caveat one.

Powersearch.

Www.data.com.sg

$300+ a yr

URA REALIS. Paid Service.
    http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/login/index.cfm

$1800 per year. Or $80 per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    not complete either... seems like these days they don't show all the caveats.. URA also don't show since launch.

best is to approach agent and ask them to generate caveat report with the unit no.s... even then, buyers who used cash upfront no need lodge caveat one.

So there're IN-house progs to generate all the caveats with unit nos. from the agencies?

I remembered in 2008, an AppleTee agt gave me a list of caveats lodged for a project that's generated by their agency. Last week, I asked an agt from the Hut if they have in house progs to generate a list of past caveats, he said never hear b4

I had wanted to subscribe to StreetSine but found out that they only provide last 30 caveats lodged. Still searching for one with a good value subscription... Why such info like so secretive & difficult to obtained?

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    URA REALIS. Paid Service.
    http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/login/index.cfm

$1800 per year. Or $80 per day.

So expensive lei.......

Quote Originally Posted by House
    Powersearch.

Www.data.com.sg

$300+ a yr
    Have u tried them personally? They provide full caveat listing with unit nos.?
    $300+ seems reasonable if they provide appropriate info.

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc
    why such info like so secretive & difficult to obtained?
    Agent eat what then? Info is power, less people now the better, agent's life easier

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Agent eat what then? Info is power, less people now the better, agent's life easier
    almost never say also include owner contact info, then can nego right away lol!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    almost never say also include owner contact info, then can nego right away lol!

Thot MND said wanna create a more transparent system?

So there're IN-house progs to generate all the caveats with unit nos. from the agencies?

I remembered in 2008, an AppleTee agt gave me a list of caveats lodged for a project that's generated by their agency. Last week, I asked an agt from the Hut if they have in house progs to generate a list of past caveats, he said never hear b4

I had wanted to subscribe to StreetSine but found out that they only provide last 30 caveats lodged. Still searching for one with a good value subscription... Why such info like so secretive & difficult to obtained?
    i think they subscribe to ura realis data bah. but some ppty companies do keep an internal log of all the caveats lodged since eons ago.. and can churn that out. but i think most agents go for convenience these days juz pool data costs then share the userid and password...

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    i think they subscribe to ura realis data bah. but some ppty companies do keep an internal log of all the caveats lodged since eons ago.. and can churn that out. but i think most agents go for convenience these days juz pool data costs then share the userid and password...
    i see.... seems like buyers can't obtain data/info to make a more informed decision through transparency....

EVEN SQUAREFOOT.com.sg RMEOVED the UNIT nos!!

i see.... seems like buyers can't obtain data/info to make a more informed decision through transparency....

EVEN SQUAREFOOT.com.sg RMEOVED the UNIT nos!!
    I knew this would happen. When a good thing is spread everywhere by 'well meaning' people...

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    I knew this would happen. When a good thing is spread everywhere by 'well meaning' people...
    When 1 buys the data from realis, does it say the info can't be shared or re-distributed? If it does, then I guess it's hard for squarefoot to publish the unit number publicly, which is a pity....

I was quite excited to see this site after streetsine stop publishing the unit numbers publicly. Had to spend couple of hundreds of dollars and ask agent for favor to dig info after streetsine stop the free service. Oh well...the old adage knowledge is power still holds true, even in the Internet age where info is supposed to be freely available and arbitradge of info minimized.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTC
    When 1 buys the data from realis, does it say the info can't be shared or re-distributed? If it does, then I guess it's hard for squarefoot to publish the unit number publicly, which is a pity....

I was quite excited to see this site after streetsine stop publishing the unit numbers publicly. Had to spend couple of hundreds of dollars and ask agent for favor to dig info after streetsine stop the free service. Oh well...the old adage knowledge is power still holds true, even in the Internet age where info is supposed to be freely available and arbitradge of info minimized.
    I guess certain protection of data is still relevant... We wont want the day when each units owner contact is also published for all to see will we.