Thread: Good marketing...

Default Good marketing...

When GOVT launched the land in pasir ris they sold the outskirts first..i.e seastrand then ripple bay followed by sea esta....now seastrand offering FREEBIES for obvious reasons...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...lub-membership

if you ask me somehow the whole thing is perfectly aligned...between govt/developer/marketing agents...just pity the buyers...

actually i dont understand this statement....

""For investors, it promises immediate capital appreciation and good investment value. It also benefits from being close to the Changi Business Park and the airport.""

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    actually i dont understand this statement....

""For investors, it promises immediate capital appreciation and good investment value. It also benefits from being close to the Changi Business Park and the airport.""
    Immediate capital apprec when vs Sky Habitat as benchmark maybe? Wakakaka

When GOVT launched the land in pasir ris they sold the outskirts first..i.e seastrand then ripple bay followed by sea esta....now seastrand offering FREEBIES for obvious reasons...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...lub-membership

if you ask me somehow the whole thing is perfectly aligned...between govt/developer/marketing agents...just pity the buyers...
    Did u regret that u sold ur pc too earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Did u regret that u sold ur pc too earlier?
    not in the least glad i am OUT of there...heard that its INFESTED with you know who now....and looking at the caveats......HENG ah....

i sold at $650 psf...now about $600psf....

not in the least glad i am OUT of there...heard that its INFESTED with you know who now....and looking at the caveats......HENG ah....

i sold at $650 psf...now about $600psf....
    That's great! Wish u have good buy by end of year, just before end of ur lease!

So sell high buy low, huat ah!

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    That's great! Wish u have good buy by end of year, just before end of ur lease!

So sell high buy low, huat ah!
    UNFORTUNATELY D15....sellers NOT so hard up for $$$...offer low price never accept my offer so no choice la...back to My "Highly Developed Block"...4rm flat...

UNFORTUNATELY D15....sellers NOT so hard up for $$$...offer low price never accept my offer so no choice la...back to My "Highly Developed Block"...4rm flat...
    If u intent to shift later, don spend too much on re-renovation .. That usually exceed the original budget . And new tenant will not take cae of it

A good chemical wash plus a new coat of paint is a must

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    If u intent to shift later, don spend too much on re-renovation .. That usually exceed the original budget . And new tenant will not take cae of it

A good chemical wash plus a new coat of paint is a must
    i need FUMIGATION.......