Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 510152021222324252627282930354045 ... LastLast

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

hi all. any idea what the next upcoming FEO project is? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by price
    These days HDB may not be that worth it anymore. combined 10k household salary is easily hit, EC at 10-12k salary cap only gives u 10-20k grant which means nothing these days. But i'm sure Laguna got it all well planned

The whole balloting process, building, and 5 years MOP issit worthwhile?
    Laguna's son is only 23 years old.
    5 years later, it is the right time for him to settle down and get married, so the timing is just right!
    Pity my gal is too young for him..... otherwise may be , just may be can become in-laws with Laguna !

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    hi all. any idea what the next upcoming FEO project is? thanks!
    Emma, did you get a unit? The next upcoming should be the one at Tampines near Waterview. That one will likely sell below 1k psf and be in 1H 2013. Not sure if they have other projects before that.

The psf of ECO seems slightly lower than Bedok Residences so Bedok Residences may still be a better choice?
    Any views on the difference between the 2?

Hi ya, yes we got one - 2 bedder.
    below 1kpsf in tampines - is that considered reasonable? If it's near to MRT, it would be higher right? is the fragrance development near tampines as well?

ok for this tampines one, this time i must act fast and put my cheque fast!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Emma, did you get a unit? The next upcoming should be the one at Tampines near Waterview. That one will likely sell below 1k psf and be in 1H 2013. Not sure if they have other projects before that.

I prefer eco to bedok residences. the location for eco is much better - not so cluttered and busy and still reasonably near to amenities. and i know the MRT and interchange all integrated into bedok residences is it's big draw, but personally i prefer not to stay in such a busy place that;s always bustling with activity. and not to mention noise and dust from trains and buses...
    so i still think eco is a better buy. like what a previous forumer said : come on 1 2 3, qu mai eco. wo men yao mai eco!

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    The psf of ECO seems slightly lower than Bedok Residences so Bedok Residences may still be a better choice?

How much does a 2 bedder cost at ECO? Quantum?

Hi ya, yes we got one - 2 bedder.
    below 1kpsf in tampines - is that considered reasonable? If it's near to MRT, it would be higher right? is the fragrance development near tampines as well?

ok for this tampines one, this time i must act fast and put my cheque fast!
    What's the psf for 2bedder? I did not enquire about that.

The location is not really fantastic for the FEO plot in Tampines, not near to MRT, amenities, so likely to be below 1k psf. Using Waterview as a benchmark of current selling price of <$900psf.

Fragrance one is next to Optima, in front of East Meadows.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+...ld+Class+Land/

think 1.03 to 1.08 mil
    lower floors may be cheaper than 1.03 and those in tower A which were released under PH 1 might have gotten additional 1% discount.

How much does a 2 bedder cost at ECO? Quantum?

It's expected to be lower than BR, cos' BR is doing more than $1300 due to integrated development w mall, bus interchange, direct connectivity w MRT and town centre. If it's higher, I would scream ICE SCREAM!

think it's 1200- 1230 or 1250

What's the psf for 2bedder? I did not enquire about that.

The location is not really fantastic for the FEO plot in Tampines, not near to MRT, amenities, so likely to be below 1k psf. Using Waterview as a benchmark of current selling price of <$900psf.

Fragrance one is next to Optima, in front of East Meadows.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+...ld+Class+Land/

Found this from FEO site - SOHO concept to milk more of potential buyers $$$
    http://www.fareast.com.sg/propertyne...ui%20House.pdf

i was actually thinking of switching to 3 bedroom compact. the small room in 3BR compact is not that small - can fit a single bed. now i am thinking i should have gotten the 3 bedroom compact instead - any thoughts anyone?

BR is for renting out to expats who don't mind dust/noise/diesel fume with fast access to MRT / shops

ECO is for self-stay, clean air, fresh smell of flower / leaves, sea / golf-course view, relax on top sky pool ... cool lifestyle + family who has primary school kid going into Temasek

Laguna reminds me of Dr Ng, that guy who bought The Hiller 2 SOHO unites for children ... and he said is so affordable
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Laguna reminds me of Dr Ng, that guy who bought The Hiller 2 SOHO unites for children ... and he said is so affordable
    Maybe he IS Dr Ng?

i was actually thinking of switching to 3 bedroom compact. the small room in 3BR compact is not that small - can fit a single bed. now i am thinking i should have gotten the 3 bedroom compact instead - any thoughts anyone?
    For investment, a 2br is good if the psf is about the same as a 3br. c3br will be 200-300k more?

for people owning a third property, the ADSD is so high - i just found out. will the developer give some discount or rebate for this?

150-170K more for the one i checked out - it was stack 39 - facing tennis court.

For investment, a 2br is good if the psf is about the same as a 3br. c3br will be 200-300k more?

This project is cheaper than DBR, My Manhantan, Casa Merah and Optima

Yet no bay window, no planter, accessible to a good primary school within 1km, no track noise, on a higher ground, with a sky deck / pool, walk to MRT + future ERL

for D16, no brainer lah ... the rest of new TM projects are all outside of 1km of Temasek / Red Swastika ... only those Waterfront Collection are within 1km of Red Swastika

Does FEO give marble flooring / feature marble wall in WC like WFI / EuHabitat??

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Laguna's son is only 23 years old.
    5 years later, it is the right time for him to settle down and get married, so the timing is just right!
    Pity my gal is too young for him..... otherwise may be , just may be can become in-laws with Laguna !
    Wow! That's just a year younger than me. Wish my parent can just buy me a unit for free like that. Envious!! I had to crack my brain and work my ass off for $$

Ooops, so many postings for me, let me try to answer....

ur son must be a mama's boy. blessed
    Not really, he has his own view and drive. Most important in bring him up in the right way.

First time your son signing otp? The excitement is contagious in showflat
    Yes, first for my boy but my girl signed her first OTP on her 21st birthday, my boy is at the age of 23.

But he needs to make the decision to buy or not as this is his seed money. There is no such thing as unlimited funding for him. So, he gives up the car.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Laguna, you bot under your name or son's name?
    Under son's name, then it will jeopardize his chances of owning a new HDB or EC.
    I don't view HDB as a wise investment, as 8 years (3 years construction and 5 years MOP), there will be a property downturn.
    U cannot rent out, cannot buy property, cannot inherit property..so out
    For EC, depends on your luck, high chance of not able to get choice unit and tie u down for 8 years again.

I bet he didn't get much sleep last nite w probably the most exp decision he had to make so far. It's good for the kid though.
    IYes, fully agreed, must give the children a much head start.

Laguna, just curious. Are your kids working? If no, do they qualify for a loan? How does it work?

BR is with balance units, no good choice.

I don't like this as nested in HDB, the facilities will be free to a lot of people.
    It depends on your needs.
    If for own stay, should take a 3 BR proper.

for people owning a third property, the ADSD is so high - i just found out. will the developer give some discount or rebate for this?
    NO

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Laguna, just curious. Are your kids working? If no, do they qualify for a loan? How does it work?
    ya, asset based lending for him, can get 80%

This project is cheaper than DBR, My Manhantan, Casa Merah and Optima

Yet no bay window, no planter, accessible to a good primary school within 1km, no track noise, on a higher ground, with a sky deck / pool, walk to MRT + future ERL

for D16, no brainer lah ... the rest of new TM projects are all outside of 1km of Temasek / Red Swastika ... only those Waterfront Collection are within 1km of Red Swastika

Does FEO give marble flooring / feature marble wall in WC like WFI / EuHabitat??
    Phantom bro, I thought My Manhattan and Optima is cheaper? This is $1250psf avg, no?

Phantom bro, I thought My Manhattan and Optima is cheaper? This is $1250psf avg, no?
    MM and Optima are $1300

MM - lousy project....one thing good is very near to Semei MRT....

Anyone got sales figure after Day 1? Tempted to go down again today. Hopefully not too crowded.

Wow! That's just a year younger than me. Wish my parent can just buy me a unit for free like that. Envious!! I had to crack my brain and work my ass off for $$
    When I was your age, I was still paying off my education loan.
    Never thought about property, only went to apply for HDB.
    Laguna's kids are really fortunate.
    In future, I want to be like Laguna and buy condo for my 2 kids.
    But I will buy it under my own name, they have to apply for HDB first.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    MM and Optima are $1300

MM - lousy project....one thing good is very near to Semei MRT....
    1br (4xxsqft / 5xxqft) in Optima/MM transacted at 7xxk and yes ... ECO is a far superior project especially for own stay with primary school kid

Highest psf for MM/Optima
    For MM
    $1,462 PSF IN MAR 2011 FOR A 441-SQFT UNIT
    For optima
    $1,517 PSF IN JUN 2012 FOR A 484-SQFT UNIT

Bro, this one damn cheem. If too personal, no need to answer - OK.

1. What asset he hold can use as collateral?
    2. Is it you refinance your prop and pay cash (shouldnt be as you say he took loan).

Your this way quite solid leh, beat the ABSD.

Unless you telling me you passing the rental to him and this is actually his.

Again, if too personal to answer, please ignore.

Reason is I preparing for reloading and want to siam ABSD. So i thinking pay cash for the house under my kid. Other way, I refinance my house to take loan. Must look at all options when time comes to replenish my stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Discount drop from 12+4 to 12+3 now
    So it's 1188psf x 0.86 = $1022psf?
    Near met at this price and best stack some more.. Good buy!