Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152025303540414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1480

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I was told the highest done at eCO is alr $1700.
    Kepland will engage those branded architect....I think the price will be high high....
    They did raise a few eyebrows when they launched luxurie at over $1,000psf.

and i am grateful to FEO and Keppeland for pushing up prices in that vicinity

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    I think, it is not only this area, it is to the overall market especially it is from a giant, a GLC.

I know the enbloc price of at least one property has also been adjusted up due to this as well.

I think, it is not only this area, it is to the overall market especially it is from a giant, a GLC.

I know the enbloc price of at least one property has also been adjusted up due to this as well.
    which development? can share? don't tell me it's tampines court again

which development? can share? don't tell me it's tampines court again
    I cannot share which one as I have vested interest. It is not Tampines Court.

Yeah... Me too; the higher the better

I cannot share which one as I have vested interest. It is not Tampines Court.
    Wedgewood Mansions?
    12 unit FH development in Lor L?

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    Wedgewood Mansions?
    12 unit FH development in Lor L?
    No.
    TK now is not so easy to go enbloc with the latest ruling of min szie of 100sq m there.

virtually there is not many units selling below $1mil. Price similar to sky habitat

15-31 $2.33mil 1356sqft....

bravo Eco

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    virtually there is not many units selling below $1mil. Price similar to sky habitat

15-31 $2.33mil 1356sqft....

bravo Eco
    is this unit sold alr? $2.33m is before discount

The other one 15-30 is also about the same price.

These two units have double volume and void is counted as built in, and after taking into account staircase, the net usable should be around 1150.

is this unit sold alr? $2.33m is before discount

The other one 15-30 is also about the same price.

These two units have double volume and void is counted as built in, and after taking into account staircase, the net usable should be around 1150.
    still avail ,found it in FEO website.

how much is it after discount ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    still avail ,found it in FEO website.

how much is it after discount ?
    not so sure, I think, can still bargain up to 12%

i live next to eco..a few days ago i walked by on way back from mrt...showroom and carpark was CROWDED....it always amazes me people are still relentless in buying...

What are you waiting for?
    Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    i live next to eco..a few days ago i walked by on way back from mrt...showroom and carpark was CROWDED....it always amazes me people are still relentless in buying...

Hi Laguna you seem to know Eco quite well. At this point what's your opinion, still can buy?

not so sure, I think, can still bargain up to 12%

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Ya, you eyeing any patio unit? Having said that I think prices are close to FV?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiasi
    Hi Laguna you seem to know Eco quite well. At this point what's your opinion, still can buy?
    I did not track that closely of what is going on after I bought the unit there.

Still can buy or not is hard to say. as it depends on the pricing/discount and unit and how you see the property market in the near future.

The next factor is how much Fragance and Keppel going to price that two plots of land.

Fragance : price would be comparable or slightly lower (for track facing units) than eCO, but quality will be short of eCO and definitely landscape will be far off from eCO. It anyway, will be better than 3* budget hotels.

Keppel : traditionally, KepLand and Capland will invest in famous architectural design which may not be well liked. I am sure the price will be at least at par (tracking facing units) if not higher than eCO. Quality could be comparable but landscape will still be short of eCO.

Both Frangance and KepLand have the holding power. ie, they will sell high than low and there is no reason for them to sell low by assessing the tender results.

I failed to understand why KepLand was so aggressive that must eat that piece of land.

personally i think it's an ego thingy for developers... like try to block FE to get all plots nearby or repeat of waterfront series

Still can buy or not is hard to say. as it depends on the pricing/discount and unit and how you see the property market in the near future.

The next factor is how much Fragance and Keppel going to price that two plots of land.

Fragance : price would be comparable or slightly lower (for track facing units) than eCO, but quality will be short of eCO and definitely landscape will be far off from eCO. It anyway, will be better than 3* budget hotels.

Keppel : traditionally, KepLand and Capland will invest in famous architectural design which may not be well liked. I am sure the price will be at least at par (tracking facing units) if not higher than eCO. Quality could be comparable but landscape will still be short of eCO.

Both Frangance and KepLand have the holding power. ie, they will sell high than low and there is no reason for them to sell low by assessing the tender results.

I failed to understand why KepLand was so aggressive that must eat that piece of land.

Thanks for the insight Laguna. Clearly Eco will be a better buy than the rest of the new developments around Tanah Merah. I like the fact that it's walking distance to the mtr and not 'beside' the mtr. Just a stop away from Bedok but not clustered within it crowd.

Agree that Fragrance's development won't match Eco's and yes there's a chance I won't take to KepLand's design (and price!). And Optima just does not appeal to me (l detest BW with a passion). Sigh thinking...thinking...thinking. I wanted the condos but sold out. And now prices are only getting higher. I like the area which is good for own stay and can also be for investment. Sigh MTB on this one.

Thanks for the insight Laguna. Clearly Eco will be a better buy than the rest of the new developments around Tanah Merah. I like the fact that it's walking distance to the mtr and not 'beside' the mtr. Just a stop away from Bedok but not clustered within it crowd.

Agree that Fragrance's development won't match Eco's and yes there's a chance I won't take to KepLand's design (and price!). And Optima just does not appeal to me (l detest BW with a passion). Sigh thinking...thinking...thinking. I wanted the condos but sold out. And now prices are only getting higher. I like the area which is good for own stay and can also be for investment. Sigh MTB on this one.
    I was in the Q for returned units in condo, particularly stack 3, 4 and 5. And there was one returned unit in other stack and gone within 20 minutes.

The lesson to learn is, if you want to buy, preparation work must be well done in advance, identify the unit you want, the max price u would pay, and try to squeeze into the front of the Q.

For FEO, they always keep the best till the last. But for eCO, they launched the best first (ie stack 3, 4 and 5) and at the best discount. I was being very fortunate.

What is the proposed "future development" site expected to be (directly in front of the MRT station), which are sandwiched between Keppel's site (Parcel A), and reserve site next to Eco (Parcel B).

Will this be a commercial/residential development? Maybe Keppel see some potential upside if their site is next to a commercial development.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    What is the proposed "future development" site expected to be (directly in front of the MRT station), which are sandwiched between Keppel's site (Parcel A), and reserve site next to Eco (Parcel B).

Will this be a commercial/residential development? Maybe Keppel see some potential upside if their site is next to a commercial development.
    I think it's zoned for commercial. Maybe a mall as big as Bedok point?

Btw, with TM getting so hot these days, do you think the reserve site next to eCO will be triggered after Fragrance and Keppel bidded so highly for the other 2 confirmed plots?

Agreed. Timing is very important. The early birds get the worm. I like stack 3,4,5 too. It's with the townhouses (more exclusive). I'm equally surprised they released the best at lowest prices first. Some say feng shui problem but I've been a ardent Feng shui follower for decades and the pool is not a major problem just don't buy the unit directly inder it if afraid of maintenance issues. J

I actually wouldn't mind any of the other condo stacks as well (at 1350 psf even). Unfortunately even that is no longer available. I am not working in the country, been overseas many years and was only there for a few weeks on business. Went around shopping for RE again and found Eco very inviting. It wasn't really love at first sight but it's the type of development that grows on you (went back to show office a few times). I also like the fact that it's a mixed development. Contacted my agent again to keep watch on the Eco (pray for tiny chance for returns) and the other developments nearby.

I was in the Q for returned units in condo, particularly stack 3, 4 and 5. And there was one returned unit in other stack and gone within 20 minutes.

The lesson to learn is, if you want to buy, preparation work must be well done in advance, identify the unit you want, the max price u would pay, and try to squeeze into the front of the Q.

For FEO, they always keep the best till the last. But for eCO, they launched the best first (ie stack 3, 4 and 5) and at the best discount. I was being very fortunate.

Besides eCO, FEO got other mixed developments as well, eg. SeaHill, HillSta, Woodhaven, EuHabitat, Seawind etc.

If you like new launches, FEO will be launching their latest development at Tampines Ave 10, most likely in Q1 2013. Site is currently being boarded up for site clearance and building of showflat.

If one buys near T.O.P for eco , will the prices escalate upwards to $2000psf? or will it fall to $1200 psf?

Quote Originally Posted by westin
    If one buys near T.O.P for eco , will the prices escalate upwards to $2000psf? or will it fall to $1200 psf?
    I wish I had a crystal ball too ...

Thanks for the recommendations , Tripp. I looked at some RCR and OCR when I was back in Singapore. Price wise, the nice RCR developments are out of my budget (not interested in mm). And for OCR I still prefer east coast and my main requirement is walking distance to mtr. And yes my recent scouting I prefer new launches, either going to launch or not launched more than a month (looking at the buying frenzy) to get unit of choice and best discount. The developer not necessarily FEO (infact FEO famous for setting record pricings). Thanks for the info though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    Besides eCO, FEO got other mixed developments as well, eg. SeaHill, HillSta, Woodhaven, EuHabitat, Seawind etc.

If you like new launches, FEO will be launching their latest development at Tampines Ave 10, most likely in Q1 2013. Site is currently being boarded up for site clearance and building of showflat.

Maybe you wanna check out Wing Tai's 105/107 Tampines Road development in the North-East scheduled to launch in Q1 2013 as well.

Yes, FEO famous for record prices. Watertown, Hillier comes to mind.

Otherwise, for TM area, you just have to wait for VVIP launch for the Fragrance's Urban Vista plot and Keppel's plot.

Kiasi.... you from HK?