Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141525354555 ... LastLast

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    If Eco is same price as Optima, which one would you all choose? Optima would have collected rental for roughly 4 years before Eco TOP. Not forgetting, Optima is way nearer to MRT than Eco.
    Optima gonna TOP, can move in/rent out soon.

Eco gotta wait for few years to be ready, but with progressive payment.

Go for viewing when it's ready. If can get a nice unit without mrt noise would be great, otherwise got to wait 4 years for Eco.

Huat ah!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Cutting thru' the landed estate would mean negotiating the hill, so going by the foot path may be a slightly longer way but should be less strenuos... and as you said it is really not that far..
    Maybe my gauge different lah, maybe not that far.. for you.

If i can stay near mrt, why should I walk under the hot sun to BBQ myself yeah?

If we can put facts here, we r giving opinion for people to make their million dollar choice. Im just concern that if u really buy eco, it might be more ex and further away the train station. Nonetheless if u find it's good then FEO huat ah!
    Last edited by Yellow Horse; 19-07-12 at 01:22.

User Info Menu

This is an ECO thread... so naturally the comparison is made between ECO and Optima... why bring in other projects and confuse the issue?

Between ECO and Optima, I would say ECO has more architectural merit... Optima looks like BTO/DBSS in comparison... just my opinion, you don't have to agree.
    I agree. I live near a BTO and it looks very similar to Optima. I drop off at tanah merah regularly and Optima caught my attention as it is extremely near the MRT. initially I really thought its a BTO till I researched and found out its a condo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    I agree. I live near a BTO and it looks very similar to Optima. I drop off at tanah merah regularly and Optima caught my attention as it is extremely near the MRT. initially I really thought its a BTO till I researched and found out its a condo
    Wat u expect , optima low quota just 200+ unit small project , how to compared with those big project like Eco , one things can compared is locations..but I think Eco is too many units can become like another public swimming pools or community centre gym...

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse
    Im just concern that if u really buy eco, it might be more ex and further away the train station. Nonetheless if u find it's good then FEO huat ah!
    What you said is valid, esp the feo bit! Lolx...

Only think being now optima is >$1200psf, so if feo prices it anything in $1250psf, it will be quite ridiculous but I won't be surprised if they did lah...

If you consider the plot size, Eco will likely have more extensive facilities as it is sitting on a larger plot, but they also have more units.

Junior

User Info Menu

Near indeed, for those 3rd floor units facing the track can count the number of passengers in the train cabin heading towards East, and the passengers can see what you are eating at the dinning table or the show on your TV... nice. Nevertheless this location and projects will Huat Ah!!! in the next two to three quarters.

User Info Menu

You need to research to find out it is a condo? Once you drop off at Tanah Merah, you can see perimeter walls, tennis court, CCTV. BTO?

Huat ah!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackpepperj
    You need to research to find out it is a condo? Once you drop off at Tanah Merah, you can see perimeter walls, tennis court, CCTV. BTO?
    come bro u deserve a beer!

Eagle Hunter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse
    come bro u deserve a beer!
    better drink non-alcohol, wait lagi cannot c the difference between bto and condo

Valued Contributor

User Info Menu

Sour grapes maybe? BTO got balcony one meh? Ya, and the tennis court too. Maybe the tennis court is not visible?

tweet @condoexchange

User Info Menu

On the contrary I thought the Eunos HDB (Eunos Court?) right behind the mrt is a condo...

Music of the night

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    On the contrary I thought the Eunos HDB (Eunos Court?) right behind the mrt is a condo...

it commands condo price
    Ride at your own risk !!!

User Info Menu

Paiseh
    i only focused on the high blocks and not on the fencing. you are right, the fencing wall would have indicated this is a condo

User Info Menu

Sour grapes maybe? BTO got balcony one meh? Ya, and the tennis court too. Maybe the tennis court is not visible?
    i meant to say DBSS. and nope not sour grapes. if u read my msg, i was only commenting on whether Optima resembles BTO/DBSS. its an objective statement, not arguing whether eco is better than optima. Having said that, i have left remarks in Optima thread way before this msgthat it's a good project and the demand that pushes the psf to > 1400 says it all. Hence, I am not against Optima

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Near indeed, for those 3rd floor units facing the track can count the number of passengers in the train cabin heading towards East, and the passengers can see what you are eating at the dinning table or the show on your TV... nice. Nevertheless this location and projects will Huat Ah!!! in the next two to three quarters.
    Definitely. those who bought early easily make SGD150K upwards profit? Its right across the MRT - at least theres a road in between. Compare this to condos where the track almost eats into their "airspace" such as Modena, upcoming MM and double bay, this one is not too bad la

User Info Menu

Yes agree , definitely sour grapes... Sour until blur n blind..lol

User Info Menu

is that HDB newly built??
    Last edited by graveyard; 19-07-12 at 17:36.

Junior

User Info Menu

Bro... it is pointless explaining yourself to these people. This forum has plenty of hantus and trolls.

They are vested in certain projects and if you even make what they deem unkind remarks on their favorite or vested project surely kena suan jialat jialat... say sour grapes, blur, blind...etc

They have forgotten that if ECO does well, it will boost Optima too. Both are good projects in my opinion... there are some points more favourable or less favourable in both projects that's all. I thought that's what this forum is about... to share these views

Ok... I have to watch out now... more suan-ing coming my way...

i meant to say DBSS. and nope not sour grapes. if u read my msg, i was only commenting on whether Optima resembles BTO/DBSS. its an objective statement, not arguing whether eco is better than optima. Having said that, i have left remarks in Optima thread way before this msgthat it's a good project and the demand that pushes the psf to > 1400 says it all. Hence, I am not against Optima

User Info Menu

Bro... it is pointless explaining yourself to these people. This forum has plenty of hantus and trolls.

They are vested in certain projects and if you even make what they deem unkind remarks on their favorite or vested project surely kena suan jialat jialat... say sour grapes, blur, blind...etc

They have forgotten that if ECO does well, it will boost Optima too. Both are good projects in my opinion... there are some points more favourable or less favourable in both projects that's all. I thought that's what this forum is about... to share these views

Ok... I have to watch out now... more suan-ing coming my way...
    Haa. Bro, dont worry. I have been in this forum for a while and have seen a fair share of names calling and jeering etc. I think the best solution is to be indifferent and ignore them. I really dont see how names calling can contribute and you know when the msg gets personal when the focus is no longer on the project. Well the msg you write is a reflection of your level of maturity so I tend to just skip certain msgs and go for the ones thats worthy of discussion. Dont let some give you an unpleasant experience here - I'm sure the majority of the forummers here want to engage in meaningful and collaborative discussion

Junior

User Info Menu

Eh, I have to keep checking if I am in the correct thread ... Almost thought this is a Optima thread. Lolx!

Reply to Thread